SPRINT PCS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sprint pcs
There may be more specific results for "sprint pcs"
For more specific results for "sprint pcs"
Showing 1-25 of 2,520 Found Reports For more specific results for "sprint pcs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 20 2017
Sprint Not a free tablet. Lied to Spokane washington Nationwide Wrong Author: Hayden, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Sprint The Useless Sprint Protection Plan Overland Park KS 66251-4300 Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Apr 18 2017
Metro pcs We paid $125.00 and they said they only put $50 on our account so why is my account is still 94 dollars Petersburg Virginia Author: Petersburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Petersburg, Virginia

Apr 12 2017
Skylar Barron Opened a sprint account without my knowledge and did not pay for and was sent to erc in the amount of 241 Arnot mall horseheads ny 14845 New York Author: Elmira , New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Skylar Barron New York

Apr 10 2017
sprint the Worst Customer Service and Customer Assistance in the industry. Can you hear that Sprint? Chester County ,Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Metro Pcs 3581 Taking advantage of legally blind man Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Liars: Metro Pcs 3581 Winston Salem, North Carolina

Apr 05 2017
Sprint Screw billing up when closing account EL Dorado Hills,California 95762-9023 Nationwide Author: Junction City, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 03 2017
METRO PCS SCAMMED ME OUT OF REBATE Tampa Fl Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS

Mar 20 2017
Metro PCS: Store Manager: Diego- Victorville CA 15263 Hook Blvd 92394 Payment Fraud: Payment made at store for $43.00 for phone bill, Customer receipt from store not honored Victorville California Gees.... Author: Victorville, California Telephones: Metro PCS Victorville, California

Mar 13 2017
sprint bait and switch tv offer san juan , puerto rico ( u.s.a. ) Nationwide
Author: barranquitas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Metro Pcs Metro Pcs Can't Process a Refund San Jose Ca Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Online banking: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 06 2017
METRO PCS I feel I have been scammed by METRO PCS when they sold me a defective iPhone and there is no corporate office Fayetteville, georgia Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
3000Playpo SoulHunte Play Phone Playpo made unauthorized charges on my Sprint account Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: 3000Playpo SoulHunte

Feb 27 2017
Sprint Sprint PCS, Sprint wireless, sprint corporation Unauthorized charges, deceptive sales tactics, outrageous undisclosed fees, and complete lack of accountability. Sprint ripped me off, a long time customer. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Sprint PCS Sprint Communication Sprint Is A Ripoff San Diego Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Metro pcs No satisfaction! Non-existent customer service. A long waste of time. Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Sales People: Metro pcs Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Selling me faulty cell phone charge cords and cussing customers and rude behavior Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Cleveland, Tennessee

Feb 20 2017
SPRINT Arch telecom Bogus Contract. Extorting money. Lies after Lies. Unprofessional. Unresponsive Anaheim California Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Metro PCS HOTSPOT RIPOFF Sioux Falls South Dakota Internet Author: highland , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Internet

Feb 15 2017
Sprint Said I had service before and I never did Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Sprint Bait and switch. Offering items as FREE gifts then charging a full INFLATED price of item on your Bill Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Feb 11 2017
sprint pcs cheaters liars thieves dishonest overland park Kansas Sounds like... Author: New York Cellular Phone Companies: sprint pcs overland park, Kansas

Feb 09 2017
METRO PCS deceived into buying a phone I can't hear out of refused to refund money switched to another company. Holiday Florida
Author: Holioday, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Holiday, Florida

Feb 08 2017
Sprint Allowed someone get service in my mame Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia , Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sprint Nationwide