Your Search | sprint pcs

Aug 02 2015
Sprint I bought my iphone 6 Gold 16 GB from a Sprint store at Manhasset on contract free basis with an assurance of unlocking it when I paid the entire outstanding amount in the end. As months passed by, I found the sprint’s prepaid connection quite expensive with poor internet connection. In fact, what they claim for having 4G internet connection is non-existent, most of the time you’ll find 3G on your phone. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
Progressive Metro PCS Went to mtero PCs to buy three new phones they will rip you off blind.. Garland texas Nationwide Author: garland, Texas Financial Services: Progressive Nationwide

Jul 25 2015
Sprint Cell Phone Company Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Fort Gibson, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Muskogee, Oklahoma

Jul 24 2015
Metro PCS ripping customers off Nationwide Author: louisville, Kentucky Internet Services: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Virgin Mobile Sprint Sprint, Virgin Mobile Marcelo Claure, CEO, Sprint, Arbitration, Reston, Virginia Author: Littleton, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Sprint Internet

Jul 23 2015
METRO PCS Sells Useless Phones Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Clearwater, Florida

Jul 21 2015
Sprint Thanks for the reward of credit damage after 17 Years of loyalty to your company!!! Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 19 2015
Metro PCS Headquarters on Internet does not exist! Unethical Billing Practices and Phone Scrams Bremerton Island Washington Author: tempe, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 08 2015
Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile Zip code aproved for my service area, was qualified, sent a cell phone. No coverage area here by Sprint. Parisppany Internet & New Jersey Are you serious? Author: Mount Shasta, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Internet

Jul 06 2015
Metro PCS Metro Link Price put into their computer not total price told me by salesman Rockford Illinois Metropcs response Author: Rockford, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Rockford, Illinois

Jul 04 2015
metro pcs deliberately selling stolen phones in stores. also hiring uneducatedso paperwork is misspelled havoc. also refuse to cooperate with law enforcement report on loss of phone subsequent charges to bank account!!! salinas,California Nationwide Author: marina, California Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jun 24 2015
Sprint PCS Sold Me A Defective Phone, Won't Replace Because Its Been 16 Days Since I Purchased Overland Park, KS Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Jun 10 2015
Virgin Mobile, Sprint, Verizon Bad Signal Tower(?) #1PL33XC461,  Warren New Jersey Author: Vincentown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Warren, New Jersey

May 29 2015
Sprint took money,turned me into collection after i paid my phone bill,phone bill,phone companies largo Florida Author: largo, Florida Telephone Companies: Sprint Nationwide
40, Report #1232084

May 28 2015
Sprint telephone co. Sprint My wireless telephone in my home., I have a two year contract with internet and wireless home phone and have called them many, many , many times with no results, my phone has very poor connection, cannot hear when people call. Stockton, California Nationwide Sprint Telephone Co. Author: LINDEN, Ca. 95236, California Telephone Companies: Sprint telephone co. Nationwide

May 24 2015
Adobe Adobe infects PCs with McAfee software Seattle Washington Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Service Providers: Adobe Seattle, Washington

May 22 2015
Sprint I pruchased a Sprint phone in March and was sold this idea of paying just $60 a month for their services including something called Data usage, and so I of course bought their service. Bronx Nationwide Miscalculation Author: Bronx, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 22 2015
Asurion Sprint sold product Rip off, failed to honor contract, uneducated sales Dover, NH Nationwide Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Miscellaneous Electronics: Asurion Nationwide

May 21 2015
mobile city - sprint preferred retailer Extremely dishonest ghetto third world scum! Gave me something saying it's free and charged me when I went to return! new york New York Author: new york, New York Cellular Phone Companies: mobile city - sprint new york, New York

May 15 2015
Sprint Device Disconected accumilated $700.00 worth of fees and charges?! Georgia Nationwide Sprint defends Extreme Overages!! Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 14 2015
Keaindustries. biz \ Nicegoods21 I have send them money for hanbags and they didnt send me any handbags they took my money they told me i could get 60 pcs of ladies handbags for 500 dollars Gt Road islamabad B52F18  Pakistan Author: Skovde, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Keaindustries.Biz

May 13 2015
Metro PCS we bought two LG phones from these people and specifically told them on the day of purchase that we needed phones to cover our area in Texas. Well they told us the LG would be perfect and they are not mind you so from the time we got them we have been calling these ppl for the past month cause they dont work. We have gotten lots of run arounds from them plus they are trying to make us purchase new phones instead of replacing them and they told us we will get compensated back from the time we have been having problems til now. Thats a bunch of bs. They havent and expect us to pay our bill which they are not compensating us at all. They want us to drive back to California and even then i called the store where we purchased the phones and the manager there said they cant do nothing about it either. How can i get a lawyer on this? They wont even give me a corporate number to contact either. California Here is their number Author: Brazoria, Texas Sales People: Metro PCS

May 13 2015
Sprint refuse to give discount that i have had for 15 years showed w2 forms and still turned me down clarksville Indiana You seem to be stretching the term employee Author: new albany, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint clarksville, Indiana

May 13 2015
Metro PCS Bait and Switch, Reduced Service Coverage, No Data and Internet Bellevue, WA Nationwide Author: Gowen, Michigan Telephone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 12 2015
SPRINT OVER CHARING OVER $800.00 Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide