Your Search | sprint wireless

Aug 16 2016
Verizon wireless data ripoff Verizon wireless data ripoff scam Verizon wireless ripping off every customer with ridiculous overages Nationwide Nationwide No way Author: Clermont, Florida Sales People: Verizon wireless data ripoff Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
united securty free 3 in one wireless home security phone call that says you get a free 3 in one wireless home securtiy system Internet
Author: Morgantown, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: united securty Internet

Aug 09 2016
Sprint Store Bill is $150 higher than I was quoted. Fairlawn, Ohio Author: Norton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Store Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Verizon Wireless Data usage scam Internet Data usage BS Author: BARNESVILLE, Georgia Internet Services: Verizon Wireless Internet

30, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

31, Report #1320551

Aug 04 2016
Ryan Martin, Nick Irvin - Martin Wireless Cellular Loan Default and RipOff Portland Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Ryan Martin - Martin Wireless Portland, Oregon

32, Report #1320146

Aug 01 2016
Verizon Wireless Data ripoff Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

33, Report #1320087

Aug 01 2016
Defense Mobile and Brendan Reilly and cohorts Defense mobile, Reilly, carrier, wireless, military, veteran, liars, Total Wireless, Verizon, port, phone numbers Stamford CT
Author: Easley, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Defense Mobile Internet

34, Report #1319996

Aug 01 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERSO01 as return address This notice is being sent to you by a collection agency. The records of Verizon Wireless show that your balance of $38.63 is due in full. Renton Washington Validating the correct consumer Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Nationwide

35, Report #1319938

Jul 31 2016
Republic Wireless Bandwidth Republic Wireless is a no live customer service scam Raleigh North Carolina Author: Sandy, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Republic Wireless Raleigh, North Carolina

36, Report #1319426

Jul 28 2016
Life Wireless Unable to get basic phone operation instructions or to connect with Customer Service for help. Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

37, Report #1319104

Jul 26 2016
Sprint RUDE and OUTSOURCED Nationwide Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

38, Report #1319063

Jul 26 2016
Cricket Wireless Refuse to refund unused service on canceled line same day after told to pay by CSR to cancel for refund. Nationwide Author: Aztec, New Mexico Telephones: Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Verizon Wireless I am grandfathered and now they are making us change plans or lose our service. Greenville Nationwide Author: Taylors, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Sprint Corporation Sprint Wireless Promised Plan by 6 Sprint Employees/Managers, Still No Bill Credit Nationwide Author: Park City, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Sprint Corporation Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
AT&T Wireless My husband & I switched from Verizon to AT&T because we were told we were getting a better rate, they were to buy out our Verizon acct & pay early termination fees & we returned our phones & they now say they have no record, Tisa Johnson Dallas/Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Sprint Violation of the WLNP laws Kansas City Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Cricket Wireless Sold me a locked phone Tucson Arizona Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Verizon Wireless Crazy, Sneaky, Abusive Company Nationwide  Verizon gives you a report of your monthly usage. Author: Rockaway , New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

45, Report #1292035

Jul 21 2016
sprint moblie service my second line was stolen n my personal info was used to port it to boost mobile.94579 california Author: San Leandro , California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint moblie service Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Verizon Wireless and Lifeproof misrepresentation misinform Nationwide Author: stuart, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Boingo Wireless, (a.k.a. Boingo) Boing is using Paypal to Rip people off Nationwide Author: Taicang, New Jersey Internet Services: Boingo Wireless Nationwide

Straight talk wireless Refused refund for items never delivered Miami Florida
Author: Sugarloaf , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Straight talk wireless Miami, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Verizon wireless Data rippoff Nationwide Nationwide comment Author: Scott's Valley, California Internet Services: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
assurance wireless take your info and run Nationwide Author: st elmo, Illinois Telephones: assurance wireless Nationwide