Your Search | sprint wireless

26, Report #1192747

Apr 21 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wholesale Merchant Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Wholesale Merchant Services provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for small to medium size businesses in Canada. Wholesale Merchant Services, a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchants, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Assurance Wireless Ineffective Lifeline Wireless Company Nationwide Author: Belmont, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Verizon Wireless Offers 14 day money back trial ... NOT Nationwide Bad math!! Author: Leesburg, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
GHz Wireless GHz CellularGHz Wireless Group USA Do not go near this company! Austin Texas Author: Houston, Texas Internet Service Providers: GHz Wireless Austin, Texas

Apr 12 2016
verizon wireless bait n switch of iphones trenton, new jersey Nationwide Author: Pennington Gap, Virginia Telephone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
Verizon Wireless I was not notified or aware of data usage until I seen that my cellular wireless service bill was $1300 plus for the month of March. Nationwide Any common sense?? Author: greensburg , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile They are discontinuing service for no valid reason for free phone Charleston Illinois Author: Riverview, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Charleston, Illinois

Apr 03 2016
Sprint Wireless Service Sprint wireless I had a family plan with Sprint Wireless & they charged me minutes & overages for calling the numbers on my family plan over 800.00$ New York Ny Nationwide Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless Service Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
TEXTNOW ENFLICK, TextNow Wireless, Text Now Lying, stalling, not helpful, dishonest, Waterloo, Canada Waterloo Canada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: TEXTNOW Internet

Apr 01 2016
Sprint Half truths, deceptive practices, false promises and commitments, no follow through. Tooele Utah And the saga continues. Author: Tooele, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Tooele , Utah

Mar 31 2016
Igow wireless llc Ka'an gokay directv Total ripoff Dayton ohio Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Cable TV: Igow wireless llc

Mar 29 2016
MetroPCS Communications, Inc. The Wireless Store1485 New Walkertown Rd.Winston Salem, N.C. 27101 REFUND - STALL - WAIT - INTENTIONS - CROOKS - NONE-ENGLISH-SPEAKING Richardson Texas Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS Communications, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Mar 29 2016
Qlink Wireless government phone Redundant information of obnoxious service reps Centreville Internet Author: Centerville, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless government phone Internet

Mar 28 2016
Verizon Wireless Never deal with Verizon in a local store Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
STUART LEE REBATES Wireless advocates/costco Puchased Tmobile products 12/4/2015. Althought I dont have money to pay for it first , i used my credit. card knowing that I will received the money back at least through costco card. I did not have any plans of changing our phones. But due to my trust to Costco and wireless advocates selling amd promising rebates, i bought 4 of thoses phines. But Inever receive the res Lynnwood Washington Author: Anaheim , California Sales People: STUART LEE REBATES Lynnwood, Washington

Mar 27 2016
Verizon Verizon wireless. Damaged my credit with false account and credit inquiries, collection of non existent debt. Do not help to resolve. New York. Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Verizon Nationwide

Mar 25 2016
Cricket wireless Nationwide Author: Thatcher, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
airvoice wireless https://www.airvoicewireless.com Bad service, Bad customer service Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302 Nationwide Author: Maryland Telephone Companies: airvoice wireless Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
Verizon wireless They place a item on my credit report stating that I had phone service thru them back in October 1,2013 and they say that I owe $454 and I never had a phone or service thru them. It is saying that I did this in 2013 and I never had anything to do with them. New York New York Author: Springfield, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless New York, New York

Mar 23 2016
verizen wireless fraud tricker deciet grand rapids Nationwide Author: rockford , Michigan Questionable Activities: verizen wireless Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
kas wireless llc kas wireless and auto tags Rip off phone unlocking website Blowfishunlocks.com california Internet
Author: upper darby, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: kas wireless llc Internet

Mar 22 2016
Stuart Lee Rebates Wireless Advocates SCAMMED MILITARY MEMBER ON A MILITARY INSTALLATION Lynnwood Washington Author: Kathleen, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Stuart Lee Rebates Lynnwood, Washington

Mar 22 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Alabama Financial Services: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta,

Mar 22 2016
TracFone Wireless, Inc.- BIGGEST SCAM BIGGEST SCAM thousands of BBB Complaints Miami Florida TracFone Wireless, Inc.- BIGGEST SCAM BIGGEST SCAM thousands of BBB Complaints Author: Texas Telephones: TracFone Wireless, Inc.