Your Search | sprint wireless

Nov 01 2016
Wireless Zone WirelessZone, Verizon Premium Dealer, ATI, Courtney Kowals Franchise Sucks Conecticut Nationwide Author: Hampton Bays, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Zone Nationwide

Oct 29 2016
Mobile Destinations Inc. Laredo, TX Verizon wireless franchise Ripped off a Senior Citizen Laredo Texas Author: San Antonio , Texas Customer Leads: Mobile Destinations Inc. Laredo, TX Laredo, Texas

Oct 26 2016

Oct 21 2016
SPRINT CREATED A FRAUDULENT BILL. CANCELLED AFTER 7 OR 8 YRS. OF SERVICE. BILL NEVER EXCEEDED$ 64.00 HUSBAND & I ARE COMPUTER ILLITERATE. RARELY ON COMPUTER, ONCE I CANCEL SPRINT RECEIVED A BILL FOR $ 331 CAROL STREAM ILLINOIS Author: MARTINSBURG, West Virginia Computer Fraud: SPRINT Internet

Oct 19 2016
verizon Wireless BUY 1 GET 1 FREE GALAXY 7 EDGE RIP OFF Nationwide Author: TERRELL, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Playphone games The playphone games charged my sprint bill for 9.99 and was never authorized to charge any amount to my bill and refuse to remove the charges and credit my money back This playphone is a scam and has ripped me off by charging my sprint bill 9.99 a month and I never purchased anything nor consented to any charge to my bill by this company and they refuse to credit my money back. Sprint needs to block them from charging anything without prior consent Internet
Same boat Author: Damascus , Virginia Internet Fraud: Playphone games Internet

Oct 12 2016
ATT Wireless 14 day right to cancel is a scam bethpage Nationwide Author: massapequa, New York Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Wireless Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Oct 12 2016
Verizon wireless overblown data charges Knoxville Nationwide Author: Harriman, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless GOT me on DATA overages Nationwide Internet Author: Glendale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Verizon Wireless Internet

Oct 10 2016
Diamond Wireless or A Wireless Convinced to switch to Verizon in order to get a free iphone. The offer didn't go through on a technicality. HAMPTON Virginia Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Telephones: Diamond Wireless HAMPTON, Virginia

Oct 05 2016
iTech Deals I bought two Fantasy Wireless Chargers from them, neither work. Lakewood New Jersey Author: Cumming, Georgia E-trade: iTech Deals Lakewood, New Jersey

Oct 04 2016
Total Wireless Contiuned Charging after service was cancelled Nationwide Nationwide Author: Tavares, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
sprint store sprint PCS Miss leading,inconsiderate,Phony,no reguard. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint store Los Angeles, California

Oct 02 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS Assurance uses illegal ways to threaten , harass- cut off service w/o informing disab. senior citizen- leaves her w/no way to call 4 help.. Philippines Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS

Oct 01 2016
Playphone Playphone has been charging my Sprint account 9.99 a month for 3000 playpo My Talking. I don't even know what that is. Internet Author: Bensenville, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Playphone Internet

Sep 30 2016
VERIZON WIRELESS LLC Security Deposit Refund Scam New York New York Author: Wurtsboro, New York Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS LLC New York , New York

Sep 28 2016
1955 Cut off my phone service to where I could only communicate with them to renew my service. Canton Ohio Author: Canton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless OH

Sep 22 2016
Sprint sprint rep misrepresented buyback agreement, said our bill up to $650 would be reembursed Sprint Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Sales People: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent towers, I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide There is a slight problem with your RipOff.. Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Boost Mobile, Sprint, Nextel WORST Customer Service Irvine, California Nationwide Author: South Philly, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Assurance Wireless Foreign customer service, extreme hardware problems with text messages, constantly rebooting Camden, New Jersey Nationwide Wow, Just Wow!! Author: Waterford, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Verizon Witeless Massive Data Overage in less than 24 hours Virginia Beach Nationwide
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Verizon wireless Rip off restocking fees Frederick md Nationwide Author: Frederick, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Corporate Office:Tracfone Wireless,INC straight talk Rude Customer Service, Refusal to send to superior managment miami Florida
Author: Big Stone Gap , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate Office:Tracfone Wireless,INC miami, Florida