SPRINT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sprint
There may be more specific results for "sprint"
For more specific results for "sprint"
Showing 1-25 of 2,068 Found Reports For more specific results for "sprint"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Sprint Broken promises and guarantees Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Sprint Jason Asher Fraudulent Tactics and poor customer service lawrenceville Georgia Author: duluth, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint lawrenceville , Georgia

Jul 16 2017
Sprint Sprint has the WORST customer service ever Internet Author: W. Monroe, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

4, Report #1382076

Jun 29 2017
Manny Dorival Manny Dorival While visiting this sprint store to return my Iphone within the 14 day time period as stated in the Sprint Policy. I was rudely notified by the Manager Manny Dorival that they would not honor the 14 day return policy and also would not help me to resolve my phone issues. I called him back to ask again why he would not honor the corporate policy and he HUNG UP the phone on me. DO NOT VISIT THAT STORE!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!! DO NOT VISIT THE SPRINT STORE UNIVERSITY COMMONS LOCATION!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE MISTREATED !!!!!!! boca raton Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Manny Dorival boca raton, Florida

Jun 28 2017
Sprint Moble Charge for service after contract expired & cancelled by phone. Overland Kansas Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Internet Service Providers: Sprint Overland, Kansas

Jun 27 2017
boost moble sprint wireless they gave a sale on phones and a code for the sale to get 20% off. then after you place the order and the order ships you get a higher bill then what was confirmed . sometimes they dont even send you the phones and just cancelthe order. they are desperate for business and are resorting to these fraudulent tactics. i told others about the sale and they ordered from boost and experienced the same thing. 9060 Irviing center drive California Author: forest hills, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost moble 9060 Irviing center drive, California

Jun 27 2017
SPRINT WIRELESS They fraudly biil you when you stop service.. i thought i bought the phone they lied to me i found out they leaseded it to me SIMI VALLEY Nationwide Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT WIRELESS Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
sprint I went in with my husband and 2 kids to the sprint store, we purchased our phones. after about two years we wanted to get continue with sprint but they said we had to turn in the phones because they were leased.overland park Kansas Question Author: canyon lake, California Telephones: sprint overland park, Kansas

Jun 17 2017
Sprint Sprint lied to me about the terms of my contract, did not properly repair my phone or submit my phone to the company for warranty, and took hundreds of dollars for services they never rendered Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Sprint Getting bogus monthly charges on bill for playphone San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Sprint Store Internet Author: Maiden, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Jun 08 2017
Sprint Sprinr network Tablet scam ripoff Nationwide Author: melrose, Massachusetts Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sprint Nationwide

May 22 2017
Sprint Wireless Company holds services for ransom in emergency situations Nationwide Laughable Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2017
Sprint Tech support scam/assurance scam Southaven Mississippi Author: Southaven, Mississippi Internet Services: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Sprint mobile phone company Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Sprint Not a free tablet. Lied to Spokane washington Nationwide Wrong Author: Hayden, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Sprint The Useless Sprint Protection Plan Overland Park KS 66251-4300 Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Apr 12 2017
Skylar Barron Opened a sprint account without my knowledge and did not pay for and was sent to erc in the amount of 241 Arnot mall horseheads ny 14845 New York Author: Elmira , New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Skylar Barron New York

Apr 10 2017
sprint the Worst Customer Service and Customer Assistance in the industry. Can you hear that Sprint? Chester County ,Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Apr 05 2017
Sprint Screw billing up when closing account EL Dorado Hills,California 95762-9023 Nationwide Author: Junction City, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
sprint bait and switch tv offer san juan , puerto rico ( u.s.a. ) Nationwide
Author: barranquitas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Feb 28 2017
3000Playpo SoulHunte Play Phone Playpo made unauthorized charges on my Sprint account Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: 3000Playpo SoulHunte

Feb 27 2017
Sprint Sprint PCS, Sprint wireless, sprint corporation Unauthorized charges, deceptive sales tactics, outrageous undisclosed fees, and complete lack of accountability. Sprint ripped me off, a long time customer. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Sprint PCS Sprint Communication Sprint Is A Ripoff San Diego Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint PCS Nationwide