Your Search | sprint

Feb 29 2016
Playphone Inc. playphone.com Malware loaded on a Samsung Galaxy phone authorized voice mail service Charges of 9.99 per month when I purchased my new phone. The charge on my sprint bill wasn't noticed and when I contacted Sprint, they could only refund 3 months of service. I can't get a phone number for playphone and the voicemail on my galaxy s5 is still screwed up. San Mateo California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Computer Software: Playphone Inc. San Mateo, California

Feb 27 2016
Sprint TV Promo Rip Off Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
sprint sprint is constantly lying and trying to overcharge me hundreds of dollars kernersville nc and usa Nationwide Math issue and read. Author: Stokesdale, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Sprint PCS Was not informed at time of being added to other account that if I wanted to get my own account that I could possibly loose my number. I had number before entering with company. They didn't assign me a number. I've had number since 2004. Medical, business, personal all in that phone. They have locked phone that I purchased with my money. Had nothing to do with account holder. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: East point, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Sprint Fraudulent Bank withdrawal Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
AirG VIP Fraudulent charge on Sprint Bill Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Services: AirG VIP Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Free TV Scam! Saginaw Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Telephones: SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
T-Mobile My phone line moved to Sprint without my consent Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Sprint Store Phelm Rd Greenville Wayne Caldwell Poor Service, Terrible Customer Service, Beligerent Attitude of Manager Wayne Caldwell Greenville South Carolina Author: Florence, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Store Phelm Rd Greenville Greenville, South Carolina

Dec 20 2015
Sprint Charging for phone they lost! Nationwide Author: Wildomar, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Dec 15 2015
Sprint Committed fraud, withheld information, lied, no business ethics, intimidation, running scam, etc., etc., etc. Lomita CA Author: San Pedro, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint

Dec 13 2015
ATT gophone I am reporting over charges and little or no data. I switch to Sprint with a balance 80.00 and no refund, however they did let me keep my phone number,but new phone has periodically over heat issues San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT San Diego, California

Dec 08 2015
Mobile Now / Sprint preferred retailer AKA Sprint perferred retailerKiosk inside malls in the Hampton Roads Area of Virginia returned a item for $83.99 and company refuses to give refund Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Now / Sprint preferred retailer

Dec 02 2015
Expeditors Worst Thing Can Happen @ Sprint if you are Customer Overland Park Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Expeditors Nationwide

Nov 22 2015
FreedomPop Stephen Stokols, CEO- Founder, Sprint, Steven Sesar Deceptive Trade Practice... Freedompop makes several unathorized Card Charges, and 3 hours wait time (with poor English). No resolve West Los Angeles California
Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: FreedomPop West Los Angeles, California

Nov 21 2015
Sprint Sprint PCS cellular beracasa way boca raton scam lies liar deception misleading sales tactics dishonorable boca raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint boca raton, Florida

Nov 17 2015
Sprint Fraudulent practices by Sprint Kansas City, MO Missouri Author: St Paul , Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Kansas City, MO, Missouri

Nov 10 2015
sheila infelise sprint galaxy s6 i Bought this july 2015 it keep dropping calls daily and losing my info, switched cities for different towers, then 3 weeks ago phone brand new completely died and would do nothing about it , I've been with them for years and they were rude and cocky customer service . I'm leaving sprint for good. mchenry Illinois Author: mchenry, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: sheila infelise mchenry, Illinois

Oct 30 2015
AirG USA Inc. - this company charges me $1.99 per week, which shows up on my Sprint cell phone bill -- have asked to be removed, and the charges don't stop, and I am not being provided any type of service. Vancouver BC Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: AirG USA Inc. - Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 19 2015
Sprint I paid a cancelation fee of $350 when trying to get promo cut your bill In half and now they are charging me $970 because of their error after I canceled it within 30days. Overland park Kansas 14 days Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland park, Kansas

Oct 16 2015
SPRINT telephone Sprint-ripped me off for over $1600 Fountain Valley, California Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Telephones: SPRINT telephone Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
Sprint Rude, Incompetent , Dishonest , Thevies , Careless . Customer Care Service Kansas Author: Yonkers, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint

Oct 10 2015
Sprint pcs Darren from corporate Nationwide Interesting Author: Hahnville , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint pcs Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
sprint billing issues - over and over again never resolved oregon city oregon Author: pak grove, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Oregon City, Oregon

Oct 08 2015
Sprint Boost Mobile Unethical refund policy Nationwide Author: Albany, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide