SPRINT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sprint
There may be more specific results for "sprint"
For more specific results for "sprint"
Showing 76-100 of 2,663 Found Reports For more specific results for "sprint"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 09 2016
Sprint Store Bill is $150 higher than I was quoted. Fairlawn, Ohio Author: Norton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Store Nationwide

77, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

78, Report #1319104

Jul 26 2016
Sprint RUDE and OUTSOURCED Nationwide Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Sprint Corporation Sprint Wireless Promised Plan by 6 Sprint Employees/Managers, Still No Bill Credit Nationwide Author: Park City, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Sprint Corporation Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Sprint Violation of the WLNP laws Kansas City Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

81, Report #1292035

Jul 21 2016
sprint moblie service my second line was stolen n my personal info was used to port it to boost mobile.94579 california Author: San Leandro , California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint moblie service Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
Sprint Didn't replace 2 Galaxy S6 Edge phones overheat and charger cord on fire Nationwide
Author: Allen Park, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Sprint PCS Sprint BuyBack Program Fraudulent Terms Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
sprint www.sprint.com free tablets are not free i was with verizon and changed to sprint when they said they could cut my bill in half, I had 7 lines with verizon so had to do the same with sprint 4 phone and 3 tablets after a year and a few mo. I have over paid by close to $400 and have 9 mo. to gosprint said they cant do anything becaue it been over60 days. olympia Nationwide What Author: OLYMPIA, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Sprint Prepaid Worst Cell Service Around Nationwide Nationwide Prepaid. Author: CALEDONIA, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Prepaid Nationwide

Jun 24 2016
Sprint Liers, Thiefs, Incompetent Carol Stream Illinois Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Carol Stream, Illinois

Jun 22 2016
Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Demanded I do not enter my local sprint store, marked my account as fraud, terminated my account Irving & Houston Texas Author: La porte, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Irving , Texas

Jun 18 2016
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club LHVC, Lifestyles Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, LHVC, Lifestyles, Dominican Republic, also in Cancun- will give you promises they do not intend to keep- they just want your money they do not will not honor what promised! Puerto Plata and Cancun Other CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT Author: Irving, Texas Resorts: Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Puerto Plata, Other

Jun 09 2016
Sprint Traded in old phones for new ones, told it would reduce our monthly bill, our bill doubled. Corvallis OR Author: Corvallis, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
SPRINT Cell Phone Company Sprint PCS Creeps up phone charges and changes plan w/o authorization Nationwide Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Cell Phone Company Nationwide

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma ,

May 27 2016
AirG VIP Unauthorized charges on Sprint Vancouver Internet Author: High Point , North Carolina Internet Services: AirG VIP Internet

May 24 2016
Sprint Wierless deceived, committed fraud, scammed, stole, mis-represented, failed to disclose Overland Park Kansas Author: Painesville, Ohio Telephones: Sprint Wierless Nationwide

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Even more laughable... Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 17 2016
Expedia,com fraud Bellevue WA Re: Robert Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Travel Agencies: Expedia,com , Maryland

May 16 2016
Playphone. 3009 playpoints Strange charge is showing up in sprint bill. 9.99/ mo San Diego Internet Author: El Cajon, California On-Line Stores: Playphone. Internet

May 14 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ASSURANCE TO ANYBODY P.O. Box 686 Parsippany New Jersey Sprint Executive and Regulatory Services Heroes instead of Zeros Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS Nationwide

May 13 2016
Sprint Lied about policy, Lied about fraud, ect Nationwide Author: Modesto, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 06 2016
Cellular Companies. Which one's the biggest rip off? Used a zip code 50 miles from a customer's home to set up roaming service stating it was regular coverage. Syracuse/Hamilton Nationwide, NY Author: Hamilton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
sprint deceptive advertising Everett adn Lynwood WA Sprint - Everett and Lynwood Stores Author: Edmonds, Washington Telephone Companies: sprint ,