Your Search | square trade

Aug 10 2015
Quingdao Shenian trade company Chen Xin I ordered a Michael Kors purse and it was very cheap quality QingDaoShi SHANDONG 266100 Internet
Author: Atwater, California Department & Outlet Stores: Quingdao Shenian trade company Internet

Aug 10 2015
RV Seller Network Seller Networks, Trade Net NO sales leads, misrepresented product, lied about refund policy, no integrity Internet Author: Casper, Wyoming Auto Advertising Services: RV Seller Network Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2015
April and Anthony Clark, Tony Clark. April Clark. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky E-trade: April and Anthony Clark Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 09 2015
County Schools Inc. County Schools of Bridgeport, Connecticut., County Schools Home Study Student Loan fraud bridgeport Connecticut Author: griffin, Georgia Trade Schools: County Schools Inc. bridgeport, Connecticut

Aug 08 2015
Sansar S-connect systems Ripped me off! scammed me CANBERRA CITY, ACT ACT Author: Cunnamulla, E-trade: Sansar Nationwide

Aug 08 2015
Michael Kors handbags in net Wanrongwangda Trade.Co.Keep watch shop Thinking that I was purchasing an authentic Michael Kors bag from a Michael Kors outlet, I realized that I didn't receive a confirmation on my purchase so I tried contact them via contact information on website. and did not receive a response. So I decided to check my credit card information and noticed that I was charged twice with two different names which neither one was named Michael Kors outlet. One charge was from Wanrongwangdea Trade Co. and the other was from Keep Watch Shop. I called my bank to try to get a phone number for them and was told that there weren't any phone number information for either company. Since my purchase was fairly new and still pending, as soon as these charges are posted I will be disputing both charges. I should've realized it was too good to be true! Internet Dispute Author: Windermere, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Michael Kors handbags in net Internet

Aug 04 2015
Italist luxury brand online market Italist selling brand bags which is not authentic and seems refuse to refund it italy Internet
Author: Internet E-trade: Italist luxury brand online market Internet

Aug 03 2015
Touch of Eco - Groupon Defective product; Halolite, Square Solar Outdoor Light Fort Worth Texas Author: Herndon, Virginia Lighting Stores: Touch of Eco - Groupon Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 02 2015
Emmett Moore/t tradingschools.org. Guy is a fraud and illegally records trade rooms writes bad reviews of pretty good rooms, Threatens people with a bad review if they dont comply with allowing a trial. Enters rooms to evaluate for his blog under various names. I wonder if h Guy is a con artist California Internet Author: EQuogue, New York Business Consultants: Emmett Moore/t www.tradingschools.org. Internet

Aug 01 2015
Jokers adio In walnut square mall Cheated us out of money. Dalton Georgia
Author: Dalton , Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: Jokers adio Dalton, Georgia

Jul 31 2015
Global Trade FG was GTI markets, Charels Singleton, Alex Snow, Robert James and Kristof Janos Global Trade Fg is a big scam out any conscious. Entice you to invest more for NFP and don’t pay out all your money!! London Internet Author: Thronlands, E-trade: Global Trade FG Internet

Jul 31 2015
Best Forex Trade Copier Joseph Total fraudster....took $180 to provide a service of automated forex trades and it never worked! Not once! Nor will he refund me and he wont provide any contact information like a phone number to reach him. The only way to contact him is on his website www.bestforextradecopier.com on the chat. And that is if you can ever catch him on. You can email him but it takes about a week for him to finally get back to you and then it is of no help whatsover and you have to email again and again another week to hear back. This is absolutely ridiculous!! Not sure, he wont give it. Internet Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Best Forex Trade Copier Internet

Jul 31 2015
Coyne American Institute I got Screwed chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Trade Schools: Coyne American Institute chicago, Illinois

Jul 27 2015
Fowler dodge Ripp us off on trade in and had us resign paperwork . Scott the manager said that he had proof car had 107.000 miles but car only has only 49,652 on car . That he has on his lot for the same mileage has we traded it in on . He is rude and not a honest dealer . Stay away from fowler dodge . They will scam you . And customer service is not good at all . Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Fowler dodge Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Jul 27 2015
Six Flags Entertainment Corp. Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Inadequate Marketing Disclosures and Unfair Trade Practices Grand Prairie Texas Author: Temecula, California Tourist Attractions: Six Flags Entertainment Corp. Grand Prairie, Texas

Jul 24 2015
EQM Inc. EQM web site is not consistent with the firm's squalid Times Square operation New York New York Author: New York, New York Advertising Agencies: EQM Inc. New York, New York

Jul 23 2015
REED NISSAN OF ORLANDO REED Pushed me to buy a Car and told me that in one in a half years guarantee That I could trade it in with no money down for a better quality vehicle. Well I tried that and I was told I'm slightly upside down and its gonna cost me a down payment of fairly large amount to do this. ORLANDO Florida Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: REED NISSAN OF ORLANDO ORLANDO, Florida

Jul 22 2015
Cash Advance, Inc. Daniel White, under the trade names Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Scam Arrest/ Lawsuit Threats threatening me with being served papers if I don't contact some email address immediately to set up a payment plan. But no phone number and email doesn't seem legit. They threatened to alert my work (I'm disabled so I don't work) and threatened to garnish my wages . LA, CA Internet Author: Fargo, North Dakota Credit & Debt Services: Cash Advance, Inc. Internet

Jul 17 2015
Square Credit Card Processing They stole over $560. from my account last month! No reason given. No jusitfication. No names or contact phone numbers given! Nationwide Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Nationwide

Jul 16 2015
O'Dell Trailers & Hitches Deceptive Trade Practices and Poor Customer Service Largo Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Trailers: O'Dell Trailers & Hitches Largo, Florida

Jul 16 2015
Coyne College Once they have the tuition their interest in you is null Chicago Illinois Coyne College Supports Its Graduates With Comprehensive Services Author: Oak Park, Illinois Trade Schools: Coyne College Chicago, Illinois

Jul 15 2015
safco Southern auto finance we traded in my truck to get a newer car for my wife toyota where we took it to trade paid it off. now safco says we owe 130.00 because toyota didn't call them for full payoff. orlando florida safco Author: wpb, Florida Car Financing: safco Nationwide

Jul 12 2015
Shenzhen Dfash Trade Co., Ltd. I paid cash for a laptop and they never sent it to me. Shenzhen Nationwide Author: Peoria , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Shenzhen Dfash Trade Co., Ltd. Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
AT&T Wireless Upgrade Order Not Honored Nationwide Author: Central Square, New York Telephone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide