Your Search | src an atena company

Sep 27 2016
Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Unkind, unethical and illegal practices from an industry that we, as Americans, rely on to be there for us in our darkest hours. Phoenix, Ariozna Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Phoenix, arizona

Sep 27 2016
Hill tire company Did not do the work I paid for Walterboro South Carolina Author: Cottageville , South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Hill tire company Walterboro , South Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
Revita Youth Cream, Christie Brinkly Revita Cream, BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Revita Derma CreamRevita BeauRevita YouthRevita Youth CreamRevita Eye Serum Christie Brinkly Revita Youth Cream Sneaky Company Preying On Woman's Vanity Internet Author: South Lake Tahoe, Nevada Celebrities: BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Internet

Sep 27 2016
2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY JAILBUSTERS THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO TAKE MY MONEY AFTER MY SON IS IN CUSTODY Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Bail Bonds: 2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY Houston, Texas

Sep 27 2016
EmpireOption Empire OptionEmpireOption.com AVOID THE COMPANY, WON'T LET YOU WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY Nationwide Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: EmpireOption Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Southern Hospitality (Room Directories) Garrett Enterprises Southern Hospitality sold ads in room directories but NEVER produced the ads people / companies paid for. They also do not pay their employees commissions owed to them. Please DO NOT use this company. Jacksonville Florida Author: Springfield, Virginia Sales People: Southern Hospitality (Room Directories) Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 27 2016
TLC the lawn company I paid TLC over $1100 dollars, to treat my lawn for weed/grub control, lime application, core/overseeding. With no good results. Shrewsbury Massachusetts Author: Tinton Falls, New Jersey Landscaping: TLC the lawn company Shrewsbury, Massachusetts

Sep 27 2016
Revitalize skin serum Total scram. You think you are dealing with the CA company for this product then you find they are New York and charge you for another 2 $ 89 dollar amounts which were not agreeded upon.. New York New York Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Revitalize skin serum

Sep 27 2016
credit karma appearance of being an online consumer SCAM operation Nationwide Some information for the poster Author: Banner Elk, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: credit karma Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
E.DUTTI Kft Rip off Scrap Supplier company who cannot deliver order, give proof, or issue refund....WARNING! Budapest Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Internet Fraud: E.DUTTI Kft Internet

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
viagogo.com Over charged tickets $3396 and concert postponed to an unknown date - refund processed delaware Internet Author: NYC, New York Ticket Sales: viagogo.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Thornton Cable JAM EnterprisesBroadway TVDVR Cable Boxes DO NOT EVER CONSIDER BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY Thornton Colorado Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia TVs & VCRs: Thornton Cable Thornton, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Push Button Power Leads Frank Andres Viral Blog SystemStop Struggling Today Company will not return my money even though I have requested it several times Internet Author: Kansas Work at Home Business: Push Button Power Leads Frank Andres Internet

Sep 26 2016
Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale Scammed and Ripped Me Off and Now I Have To File Bankruptcy. Please Help Me. Tony Neeley put an HVAC system in my house that was broken and charged me as if it was new. He won't fix it or help me or even call me back. He just took my money and ran. bluffdale Utah Author: Utah Electrical Services: Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale bluffdale, Utah

Sep 26 2016
Gold Minds Dimitri Triston Tucker Edward Blair Misrepresentation of service, unqualified, fraudulent company, illegal trading, harassment, slander, scams New York Internet Gold minds (dimitri trucker) Author: wiltshire, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: Gold Minds Internet

Sep 26 2016
Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: JB Yowell's firm is dedicated to enriching the lives of all Americans.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
disgruntled employee Author: Arlington, Texas Investment Brokers: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company. Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indust Crowley, Texas

Sep 26 2016
Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sunlife Solar customers feel safe and confident when doing business with Sunlife. Solar company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, quality installations, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sunlife Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Solar: Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Solar can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife Solar works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. La Jolla,

Sep 26 2016
Small Business Growth Alliance Extension 2032 This lady called and said my credit card terminal was sending out an error message. That is an outright lie. unknown Nationwide Author: Midland, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Small Business Growth Alliance Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
JD BYRDER Bartolini Finance, CNAC, The Finance Company SCAM ARTISTS Mesa Arizona Author: PEORIA, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD BYRDER Mesa, Arizona

Sep 26 2016
University Sports Publications School District Publishing, Medical Publishing, Municipal Publishing SCAM COMPANY WITH UNETHICAL PRACTICES NAPLES Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Colleges and Universities: University Sports Publications Nationwide