SRC AN ATENA COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: src an atena company
There may be more specific results for "src an atena company"
For more specific results for "src an atena company"
Showing 26-50 of 113,807 Found Reports For more specific results for "src an atena company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Networx This company charged me for a lead that was a direct competitor. I even provided them a picture of his website page. I was denied a refund on the lead. They also charged me for a lead in a field that I do not do work in. Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Networx Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Revive Youth cream and serum allure noveau No free trials for this company Scam do not buy St.Petersburg Florida Author: Beckly, West Virginia Skin Care: Revive Youth cream and serum St.Petersburg, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company Kemper Home Service Companies Insurance Company St. Louis Missouri Author: Montgomery, Alabama Consumer Services: Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Mendota Insurance Company Insurance Fraud St Paul Nationwide Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Mendota Insurance Company Minnesota

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin company took bitcoin to trade with & promised to double the bitcoin within 90 days. they halted trading, increased the payout thresholds added monthly fees then disappeared Internet Author: Lethbridge, Alberta, Alabama E-trade: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Spy Survival Briefing Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival I answered an internet offer for a free flashlight from Jason Hanson's Spy & Servival Briefing for $4.95 S/H on 6/11/17. On 6/18 a charge of $40 was charge to my c/c account (is this going to be monthly?) This was done without my permission and wish to have ripoff report check into this. I noticed that someone name Sal had the same thing happen to him. I returned my flashlight because it didn't work and asked for a refund, which I did not receive. Internet- Maryland Author: St Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jul 20 2017
Amazing Cars, LLC F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise, Ultimate Motorsports Sent a lemon, broken cars, lies, ebay scam and fraud Stafford Texas
Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Amazing Cars, LLC Stafford, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Gentlemen's Jogger's We saw an ad on Facebook for sunglasses just pay shipping so we did; huge mistake!! They still have not come and it's been 3 months! After going back and reading the comments on the link, there are Thousands of people are having the exact same problem! These people are scammers and are taking a lot of money from people! We have tried several times to contact them but they do not get back to people's emails, all we receive is a message saying that our ticket has been created and then no response after that. I believe as though they may be mimicking the actual companies website which appears to actually be real but it's hard to tell. Internet
Author: Grand Isle, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Gentlemen's Jogger's Internet

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Ultimate Motorsports F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Amazing Cars LLC (eBay), Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise eBay Scam and Fraud, multiple lies, dishonesty, lemons Houston Texas
Unfortunately, similar experience for me Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsports Houston, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Take Tours Unethical travel company, tricky itinerary, rude service,unworthy Massachusetts Nationwide Author: beaverton, Oregon Bus Travel: Take Tours Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity clients have a risk-free guarantee when doing business with any of Meir Ezra's companies. Guaranteed Prosperity, Timemaker & The Success Engineers are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction - they care about their client's results and work with you to ensure you improve. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Guaranteed Prosperity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
What is the reason? Author: Clearwater, Florida, Florida Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. Clearwater, Florida, Florida

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Worried that my husband is being deceived Author: Illinois Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. clearwater, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Viddyoze Wished I never did business with this company Internet  Author: Pasadena, California Video & Film Production: Viddyoze Internet

Jul 20 2017
Custom Frame Solutions NO Response Customer Service, not sure if company even exists, complete scam Reston Virginia (Filed in UPS Store) Internet Author: Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Custom Frame Solutions Internet

Jul 20 2017
Bill Kay Auto Group owes Serenity LED, an SDVOSB company, over $10K Midlothian Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Bill Kay Auto Group Midlothian, Illinois

Jul 20 2017
spiritentityremoval.com Anthony Cox Claimed to have removed dark entities from my house and give me an energetic rebalancing Internet Author: Maidstone, Other Fortune Tellers: spiritentityremoval.com Anthony Cox Internet

Jul 20 2017
Uniqueblade.com It's been more then nine business days and I still haven't received my order plus I have been ignored when I have texted and called the company many times and no one has returned my calls or texts Lakeland Florida Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Uniqueblade FL

Jul 20 2017
Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe I got the product on July 6 finally got in contact July 20 sent an email the day earlier no response. They told me the 14 day trial was over. They had already sent out the new products. They are very difficult to get ahold of. Yes they did offer 34percent Rip off Usa Internet Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe Internet

Jul 20 2017
ManagersPro.com The have false advertisement. They say they have over 100,000 managers working with the company but I could only see about 50 that's it I wrote them several times but no response Internet
Author: Durham, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: ManagersPro.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Lux International Sales Aps Postboks 1158,DK-5100 Sense C, Denmark I got quickmax item from this company without order and they have sent the invoice and many warning letter and ask me to if I don't pay I will be take to their local law Internet Author: paro, Internet: Lux International Sales Aps Internet

Jul 20 2017
Pinnacle Construction Services llc Fraudulent Company houston texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pinnacle Construction Services llc houston,

Jul 20 2017
Addict Gear I ordered night vision Sunglasses and paid via Paypal on 27 March 2017. Got an order number 8972 and since then nothing happened. I kept requesting a waybill number or delivery info. Nothing, they don't even reply to your emails. International Nationwide Author: Walvis Bay, Sunglasses: Addict Gear Nationwide