Your Search | sre cheap trips

Oct 20 2016
The Global Beauty Group Beware. Buy cheap equipment for under $ 4000 and sell for $ 30 000 Melbourne Victoria Author: Unusual Rip-Off: The Global Beauty Group

Oct 12 2016
Wang Gang No.16.253 Lane Hang DoneShanghail021 543 7660 Brought Jeffrey Campbell shoes got some cheap china made ones Internet Author: Christchurch, Other Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 10 2016
10:56 AM Secure Data Rescue Sent me a free shipping label for the cheapest service and lost my hard drive Internet Cheap Service Is An Extension of Secure Data Rescue Author: Houston, Alabama Computer Fraud: Internet

Oct 10 2016
Power Places Tours Inc Power Places Tours 2017 Trips Insolvency Warning Theresa and Toby Weiss Insolvency Warning, Extreme Caution, Many Documented Rip Offs, SLAPP suits, Dishonesty, Cheating People, Lying, Blaming Customerts, Employees whistleblow on bad behaviour, abuse of sacred sites Boulder Colorado
Whistleblowing website made about Power Places Tours, documenting the cheating and containing other useful evidence. Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Inc boulder, Colorado
5, Report #1331990

Oct 06 2016
05:21 PM Angel/ Sales Manager GOLD TECH CO.,LIMITEDEmail:, goldtech88@yeah.netSkype:goldtech28Website: goldtechsourcing.comTel:+86-755-21633705Fax:+86-755-21633706Addre scammers-do not send original goods, just cheap fakes shezhen, china longgang district
Author: adelaide, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Oct 03 2016
Ericdress online shopping website I ordered four shirts and paid about $95 for them and they shipped it out on 27 July per records sent to me. 4 weeks later I received only one cheap looking shirt. I'm still waiting 65 days later for the others and they're either ignoring my emails or telling me they'll check with their logistics department or I should check my local post office China Internet Author: Accra, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Ericdress online shopping website Internet

Sep 27 2016
Best choice products Bought from a walmart website Purchased $40 toys on clearance for $10-$15. Not worth $2 Cheap flimsy plastic small pure garbage Ontario Canada. (Us) Internet Author: Gaylesville , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best choice products Internet

Sep 23 2016
ZoomUSA iZoomUSA Cheap,Trash Laptops they probably pull out of a more reputable company's dumpster. Customer service? Bad to nonexistant. Brooklyn Brooklyn Author: Bloomington, Indiana Computer Marketing Companies: ZoomUSA Internet

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 13 2016
WIGSIS Advertised and sold me a custom made remy human hair wig that turned out to be a cheap synthetic piece of crap! china Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Beauty Salons: WIGSIS Internet

Sep 12 2016
LexMod Sugar Stores DO NOT BUY, poor quality, poor customer service, cheap materials, falling apart, structurally unsound, fading materials. Internet
Author: Marion, Iowa Furniture & Furnishings: LexMod Sugar Stores Internet

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 11 2016
Air Canada they never reimbursed me for the stolen articles from my luggage, they lied about the time to turn in my claim, they declined my claim for damages/losses, they are very selfish and cheap, they find excuses NOT to pay me for my loss, etc. Montreal Quebec Author: Los Angeles, California Airline Companies: Air Canada Montreal, Quebec

Sep 10 2016
saferwholesale misleading, poor craftsmenship, deceptive, untruthful, cheap product chicago illinois Author: Cable, Ohio Sporting-good Manufactures: saferwholesale Internet

Sep 09 2016
Yorkville Youth Athletic Association Arlene Virga Overpriced program with coaches who yell and scream and dont teach your kids anything. Director Arlene is cheap and barely pays employees. Mean woman. new york city ny Author: New York , New York Sports Teams & Clubs: Yorkville Youth Athletic Association Internet

Sep 07 2016
Jase Haber Homes Dirt Cheap Inc REAL ESTATE FRAUD Miami, Florida Internet
Stephen Piga! The Real Scammer! Author: Everett, Massachusetts Sales People: Jase Haber Internet

Sep 06 2016
Cricket Wireless LLC (an AT&T Company) Cheap service but bad customer service and NO REFUNDS. Cancel before your billing cycles. Atlanta Georgia Author: , Texas Telephone Companies: Cricket Wireless LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 31 2016
Ernesto Lara / Cheap roofing A mistake was made, Cheap roofing did not vandalize property at 16th st. It was one of the neighbors. A police report was made and the department was able to find out who it was. They got a hit and run ticket and had to pay all damages. Corpus christi Tx What you do.... Author: corpus christi, Texas Roofing Companies: Ernesto Lara / Cheap roofing

Aug 29 2016
Big's Furniture Big's Furniture Dishonest Defective Cheap Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Furniture & Furnishings: Big's Furniture Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 28 2016
Pella Corporation do not stand behind their products, wanted me to buy another screen door, cheap, selfish, greedy, unreliable, disgusting, do not do business with them Pella Iowa Author: Los Angeles, California Window Manufacturers: Pella Corporation Pella , Iowa

Aug 28 2016
exposuretanning Ripoff Site Based in Shanghai Offering Cheap Outdoor Clothing Shanghai Internet Author: London, Other Clothing Stores: exposuretanning Internet

Aug 23 2016

Aug 21 2016
EuroTech European Auto Service Cheap Slim Auto Service, Rucci European Auto Service Foreign auto repair ripoff, Letourbeu convinced my my LA Mechanic had not done the work he sold me ... He lied then the clutch wouldnt work ... Told me to come back Saturday and still would not make it right Saint George Utah
Author: West Hollywood, California Auto Repair Service: EuroTech European Auto Service Saint George, Utah

Aug 21 2016
best cabinets dan dewalt cheap hardware falls apart in 3 years chicago Illinois Dan at Best Cabinets Deserves a Better Report, Dan responded quickly and came over to adjust the hardware. He also did a good job of explaining what the issue was which was a bit of a mystery since he h Author: chicago, Illinois Kitchens: best cabinets chicago, Illinois

Aug 19 2016
K & K Automotive Sold Me a Poorly Remanufactured Engine/Cheap Parts Passaic New Jersey Author: McHenry, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: K & K Automotive Passaic, New Jersey