ST VACATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: st vacations
There may be more specific results for "st vacations"
For more specific results for "st vacations"
Showing 1-25 of 16,571 Found Reports For more specific results for "st vacations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
SUPERMALTESE BERNARD BILUDA53 ELM ST. #3 BOSTON MASSACHUSSETS they said its refundable but never refunded me when i cancel the transactions because i found out that their shipping agency is a scammer skypetmovers.com massachussets Internet
Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Dog Catchers: SUPERMALTESE Internet

Apr 29 2017
Kratomcrazy and buykratombulk Kratomcrazy and buykratombulk I bought 1kg. Of kratom with 100% satisfaction guarantee. What was delivered was not kratom, it was closer to sawdust. After relentless effort I was given an adress ,residential, to mail the return package. I did. They never credited my card for the purchase -$150. St. Louis Internet Author: Oceanside , California Drug Manufacturers: Kratomcrazy and buykratombulk Internet

Apr 29 2017
Jim Hammonds Monkey Whisperer Monkey Whisperer Unprofessional and called me offensive names St. Petersburg Florida Author: St. Pete, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Jim Hammonds Monkey Whisperer Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Ecigs brand vapor cigs Nobody ever gave their names....only ecigs brand St Louis Missouri Author: STOKESDALE, North Carolina Internet: Ecigs brand vapor cigs St Louis, Missouri

Apr 28 2017
Ditech Financial LLC Formerly Green Tree Financial Fraud, Ripoff, Breaking The Law On So Many Levels St. Paul Nationwide Author: Section, Alabama Loans: Ditech Financial LLC Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
American Vacations Yucatan Solsan I too was scam by this company who I thought was a credible company. I bought a vacation package and I was told that I would have to call the hotel to make reservations. I can not contact the company because the number I have has been disconnected. Scam! Not sure Internet Author: GREENWOOD, South Carolina Travel Agencies: American Vacations Yucatan Solsan Internet

Apr 28 2017
Jason Blaha aka Bodybyfinaplix GYM Member St. Petersburg Internet Author: St. Petersburg, Oregon Internet Fraud: Jason Blaha aka Bodybyfinaplix Internet

Apr 27 2017
BehindMLM Dishonest comments Internet Author: St. Stephens, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: BehindMLM Internet

Apr 27 2017
Jacoby & Mullins Group Inc. VERNON WILLIAMS COLLECTION AGENCY THAT STEALS CLIENTS MONEY Port St. Lucie Florida Jacoby & Mullins does right by it's clients Author: VERO BEACH, California Collection Agency's: Jacoby & Mullins Group Inc. Port St. Lucie, Florida

Apr 27 2017
DEVICES NOW Customer Service -- I think NOT !!! St. Augustine, FL Internet Author: Lady Lake, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: DEVICES NOW Internet

Dollar Tree StLouis mo - Brandon Harassment St. Louis Missouri
Author: St Louis, Missouri Consumer Services: Dollar Tree StLouis mo St. Louis, Missouri

Apr 26 2017
Revita Youth Deceptive, non transparent subscription program with outrageous pricing that remains hidden St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Spring, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Revita Youth St. Petersburg, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Main St. Credit Serv. LLC None Tried to access my bank acct. with home mortgage loan service that is severely FRAUDULENT!!! Costa Mesa, CA Costa Mesa, CA- Author: Turtlecreek, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Main St. Credit Serv. LLC Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Fulfillment No way to cancel trial offer. Product is shipped to me with no company name or way to return the product. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Buffalo Grove , Illinois Skin Care: Fulfillment Internet

Apr 26 2017
Alucia/Lumella skin Care/Erica Balwin Chief Beauty Officer Shows up on CC as VTCHLLC*SKINCREAM & LUMELLA SKINADN@LUELLASOR Took advantage of a simple sample order Los Angeles California Author: St. Charles, Missouri Beauty Salons: Alucia/Lumella skin Care/Erica Balwin Chief Beauty Officer Los Angeles, California

Apr 26 2017
TLG main St Petersburg Florida Author: Tobaccoville, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: TLG main St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 26 2017
Lesaifare publishers Jason hanson's spy and survival As in previous posts, proven scammers from way back St. Paul Internet MN Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Lesaifare publishers Baltimore, MD

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Precious Skin Bow Lumiskin Entrapment of Auto ordering St. Petersburg, Florida 33705 Internet Author: Pocatello, Idaho Skin Care: Precious Skin Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 21 2017
America Vacations I purchased a vacation and when I went to use it, I couldn't contact anyone for reservations Nationwide Author: SPOKANE, Washington Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Allstate Peterbilt/All wheels Financial Lemon law dodgers South St Paul Minnesota Author: Indiana Truck Dealers: Allstate Peterbilt/All wheels Financial South St Paul, Minnesota

American Tow Force Predatory Towing Extortionists Pinellas Park Florida
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: American Tow Force Pinellas Park, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Marco Kozlowski’s dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. Marco Kozlowski focuses on helping one million people achieve financial freedom & complete health in next ten years. Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser... none of which are taught in school. Author: St Leonards, Other Customer: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. Orlando, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Wayfair Store 4 Copley PlaceFloor 7Boston, MA. 02116 Boston Maryland Author: St Louis , Missouri Attorney Generals: Wayfair Store Boston, Maryland