Your Search | st vacations

Jul 20 2016
Give away auto sales llc Scam artists, from the middle east! Pinellas park Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Give away auto sales llc Pinellas park, Florida

Jul 20 2016
CRST and Pam Transportation Two companies that discriminate against individuals who have felony in background over 20 years old Des Moines, Iowa and Tontitown, Arkansas Nationwide Wrong Author: St Petersburg, Florida US Congress: crst and pam transpotation Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Club Fitness BEWARE!!! They make it hard for you to cancel!!! St Peters Missouri Author: Pevelyy, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Club Fitness St Peters , Missouri

Jul 20 2016
1961 Course will keep booting you out and you lose hours of work. Port St Lucie FL Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: 360training Internet

Jul 19 2016
Dell Computer Dell Refurbished Computers Not Refurbished Nationwide Author: St George, Utah On-Line Business: Dell Computer Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
assurance wireless take your info and run Nationwide Author: st elmo, Illinois Telephones: assurance wireless Nationwide

32, Report #1292057

Jul 18 2016
Alternate Postal Direct Misleading, very low pay for honest work! St. Petersburg FL
Author: Massachusetts Newspapers – Magazines: Alternate Postal Direct Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Humira They didn't process the co-pay assistance program for my Humira properly St. Louis Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Pharmacies: Humira St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 18 2016
NetZero NetZero charged my debit card $27.85 starting oct2014 to the present 2016. I don't have thier service nor have I ever had netzero broadband I'm owed 473.45 in credit and I want that money put back into my account. Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Netzero St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 18 2016
Sun price vacations They promised me 3 vacations for 999.00 and debit my capital one credit card after I provided them a series of information. This was done in October of 2015 and it was not until I tried to book vacations did I realize it was a scam. Internet Author: Jacksonville , Florida Hotel: Sun price vacations Internet

Jul 18 2016
slipgrips.com Owner 39 E. Canal St. Nelsonville, OH 45764 Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Liars: slipgrips.com Internet

Jul 18 2016
villa romantica villa de la sequoia false advertising on vacation villa camaiore Other Author: st augustine, Florida Lodging: villa romantica camaiore, Other

Jul 17 2016
Edward Jones Trust Company Edward Jones Trust Company is a total rip off St Louis Nationwide Author: St Louis, Missouri Financial Services: Edward Jones Trust Company Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
America Vacations Company takes your money and you will never hear from them again AMERICA VACATIONS 2 BENITO JUAREZ 77506 MX AMERICA VACATIONS 2 BENITO JUAREZ 77506 Internet
Author: Belmar, New Jersey Travel Agencies: America Vacations Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 15 2016
inifinti of stuart Have really bad experience with Infiniti of Stuart, there are full of lies and fraudulent. They tell you one thing and then something else , they give contracts that is not valid . When you call someone for assistant all they do is give you attitude and when you asked for upper management they say there is no one else to speak to. I need the corporate office to contact me as soon as possible by email (((REDACTED))) with a name and number . I just want either a refund or another car with all the hell I went thru for the pass couple of months. stuart Florida Two Questions Author: port st lucie , Florida Car Financing: inifinti of stuart stuart, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Verizon Wireless Company intentionally committing fraud on buy one get one- Written proof!!! Nationwide Author: St. Clair Shores, Michigan Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times, Marriott A Complete Fraud and Phone Scam Cancun, supposedly Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: Distant Palms Vacations Cancun, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Priceless Times Vacation warm sands vacations scam  Internet Author: Brenham, Texas Cruises: Priceless Times Vacation Internet

Jul 14 2016
SST Card Services Cannot reach a LIVE person when calling their customer service phone number St. Joseph Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: SST Card Services Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
National Gun Owner Association National Gun Owners Association Faulty product: Tactiacal G700 LED Flashlight. I mailed the faulty cap switch to them with postage included and have not received a replacement part. Calls to them go unreturned. St. Peters Missouri Author: Chicago, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: National Gun Owner Association St. Peters, Missouri

Jul 14 2016
Empi Inc DJO GLOBAL RETURNED PRODUCT THEY SENT BACK - INSISTED ON BILLING ME 800.00 - NASTY OPERATOR ST. PAUL Minnesota Author: bowmanstown, Pennsylvania Home HealthCare: Empi Inc ST. PAUL, Minnesota

Jul 14 2016
Leon hart Intime investigations nycmyty Private InvestigatorComplaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votesContact information:New Bond Street House, 1-5 New Bond St, London W1S 1DX, United KingdomLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdomintimeinvestigations.co.uk London Internet Author: Internet Bait-and-Switch: Leon hart Intime investigations Internet

Jul 13 2016
Two Men And a Truck St. Louis, MO Movers, moving, moving companies, St. Louis Missouri
Adding Pictures Author: OFallon, Missouri Moving Companies: Two Men And a Truck St. Louis, MO St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 13 2016
New Brilliance Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Mesquite, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: New Brilliance St. Peterburg, Florida