Your Search | stages of beauty

Aug 22 2014
Ulta & Sarah, Master Stylist Ulta Ruined My Hair Fort Worth Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Salons: Ulta Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 22 2014
Meanigful Beauty Gunther-Renker SCAM Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia TV Advertisements: Meanigful Beauty Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
LIFECELL LIFECELL CREAM LIFECELL WHAT A FRAUD AND RIPOFF SOUTH BEACH Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Salons: LIFECELL Internet

Aug 20 2014
Auravie Skincare www.bunzaimedia.comwww.miraclefacelift.com SCAMMERS!! SCUMBAGS!! Van Nuys Nationwide, CA Author: Syracuse, New York Beauty Products: Auravie Skincare Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Lavish SkinCare Refused to refund me for returned product which I never ordered. Santa Anna California Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Beauty Products: Lavish SkinCare Santa Anna, California

Aug 18 2014
Jewlzie Returned ordered products on amazon in original package and they refuse to refund purchase. New York New York Author: Logan, Ohio Beauty Salons: Jewlzie New York, New York

Aug 17 2014
bath and body works Show a $10 discount of $30 plus free shipping...but they won't give me the free shipping if I don't spend $40 Internet
Author: Florida Beauty Products: bath and body works Internet

Aug 15 2014
ctbeauty.com is a scam! DO NOT USE. Items purchased through Paypal but never arrived. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Beauty Products: ctbeauty.com Internet

Aug 15 2014
LA CREAME SKINCARE Scam Artist/ Misleading/ Deceiving Company San Diego CA Author: West Islip, New York Beauty Salons: LA CREAME SKINCARE Internet

Aug 15 2014
epidermis lexington art of beauty USApremier dead sea beauty products duped in Manhattan new york city New York Author: new york, New York Beauty Products: epidermis lexington new york, New York

Aug 13 2014
Luxura Locks SCAM! Won't send me my product. Internet Author: Bremen, Indiana Beauty Products: Luxura Locks Internet

Aug 13 2014
DERMA JUVENATE DERMAJ TRYDERMAJUVENATEPLUS.c They offered fradulant free sample and now I have been charged to my M/C over $100 each month and not being able to cancel the automatic enrollment as they call it. This has been going on since March 2014. unknown Cyprus ??? Author: London, ON. Canada, Alabama Beauty Salons: DERMA JUVENATE DERMAJ Internet

Aug 12 2014
CTBeauty.com Charged my PayPal, never shipped products, useless tracking #, never returned phone calls Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: CTBeauty.com Internet

Aug 11 2014
Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply On Saturday August 9, I had a first time appointment for 9 am, with Mina who is the owner of Mina African Hair Braiding. Before arrival, I contacted Mina by phone to inform her that I will like her to style my hair in a style called silky dreads. Upon arrival I showed Mina an picture of the style I wished to have. These braids can take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours to do. She stated to me that it will be no problem for her and that the price will be $180. About 2 hours into Mina braiding my hair, a co-worker who works for Mina arrived. She began to assist Mina with the back portion of my hair. Four hours into their work I requested a bathroom break. While in the restroom I noticed that the braids that they had done did not look NOTHING like the picture that was showed. As I went back to the chair I explained to Mina that I was not satisfied with my hair. She immediately was offended, and upset.  I felt like there was no customer service at all she even jump up at me while I was in the chair getting my hair fixed by Mimi. I have NEVER experience such derogatory behavior coming from a place of business such as this. This cannot happen again. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Work Place Bullies: Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 11 2014
la cream skin care wrinkle cream san deigo california Author: Spring, Texas Beauty Products: la cream skin care Internet

Aug 11 2014
Oro Gold infinte beauty Scam, rip off, no refund policy Annapolis Maryland Author: linthicum, Maryland Beauty Salons: Oro Gold Annapolis, Maryland

Aug 11 2014
Beauty Club. Net BCCLUB.CO,GREENWOOD VLG, CO Stole money off my Credit Card Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Salida, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Salons: Beauty Club. Net Internet

Aug 11 2014
Sedona Beauty Secrets chrg 94$ 4 small cont. no tm 2 eval prod.bill less than 2 wks stkr shck crdt card. Scottsdale. Az. Author: Wichita, Kansas Misc. Health Specialists: Sedona Beauty Secrets Internet

Aug 11 2014
AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial I am cancelling my supposedly free trial offer that you advertised. I started using the product on 8/2/14, since I did not receive it until late in the day of 8/1/14. The advertising said to try for 10 days and cancel if not satisfied. I called on the morning of 8/11/14 and was told that I had exceeded the 10 day trial and since the product was opened, I could not return the remaining product. How do you trial a product without opening it??? Seems you had already charged my credit card $97.88. Since 8/11/14 is exactly 10 days from the time I had started using it, I was quite upset. I am disputing the charge on my credit card and am also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I am appalled at the dishonesty of your company. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Beauty Salons: AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial Internet

Aug 09 2014
La Creme Skin Care 14 day trial offer misleading San Diego Internet Author: Oviedo, Florida Beauty Products: La Creme Skin Care Internet

Aug 07 2014
RevitaEye Revita Eye FREE Trial bait and switch Santa Ana California Author: Edgewater, Florida Beauty Products: RevitaEye Santa Ana, California

Aug 06 2014
CTbeauty No return address, no call back Internet Author: Barryville, New York Beauty Salons: CTbeauty Internet

Aug 06 2014
Louisiana Laserderm Beware: incompetent!!! Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Louisiana Beauty Salons: Louisiana Laserderm Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Aug 06 2014
La Dermanique Face Serum Never Ending Charge to your Credit Card! Internet Author: Roswell, Georgia Beauty Products: La Dermanique Face Serum Internet

Aug 05 2014
gscm fulliment charged my account with out my knowledge burbank California Author: houston, Texas Beauty Salons: gscm fulliment burbank, California