Your Search | standard auto care

Jul 13 2014
Cooper's automotive Service LLC Slow, Deceitful, Lackadaisical, Lyer Donelson Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: Cooper's automotive Service LLC Donelson, Tennessee

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Robert Anthony Caperna Rob Caperna, RAC Farms, Coram Deo, 2040 Cars, Keith Martin Collector Cars, Moparbrothers, Cudame Robert Caperna Sells Junk Cars With Undisclosed Issues, Without a License Jupiter Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Robert Anthony Caperna Jupiter, Florida

Jul 13 2014
eBay Motors David Spencer is a fraud trying to sell me a car then asking for more money!! Internet Author: Bridgeport, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: eBay Motors Internet

Jul 13 2014
Reliable Auto Transport Carriers United Trucking SCAMMERS CURSES OUT CUSTOMERS DISHONEST Boca Raton Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Trucking Companies: Reliable Auto Transport Carriers Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Advanced Auto Detailing/ Advanced Protection Systems Advanced Protection systems, Advanced reconditioning, detailing and protection services,ARD, ApsRecon Abusive Words, Racist, Very Rude, Swearing, Low Class, Degrading a person, Scam, Thieves, No Manners, Mission Viejo, California Author: California Auto Repair Service: Advanced Auto Detailing/ Advanced Protection Systems Mission Viejo, , California

Jul 13 2014
Rick Case Kia in Duluth April (answered phone), finance manager False information provided, changed deal Duluth Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Case Kia in Duluth Duluth, Georgia

Jul 13 2014
Gary Blonder Gary Blonder, Auto Sport Group Dead Beat, Don't Pay His Bills Delray Beach Florida Author: Milford, Michigan Trucking Companies: Gary Blonder Delray Beach, Florida

Jul 13 2014
THRIFTY CAR RENTAL, CANCUN AIRPORT THRIFTY CAR RENTAL STAY AWAY FROM THRIFTY CAR RENTAL, CANCUN AIRPORT!! Cancun Airport Cancun Author: Valley Stream, New York Auto Rentals: THRIFTY CAR RENTAL, CANCUN AIRPORT Cancun Airport, Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC Thought my 2007 Toyota Rav4 limited purchase was a good deal--Boy I got a shock!!! Morgantown West Virginia Author: tunnelton, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC Morgantown, West Virginia

Jul 13 2014
Cooper's Automotive Service, LLC Scammed=Collected Money With Out Rendering Services Donelson Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: Cooper's Automotive Service, LLC Donelson, Tennessee

Jul 13 2014
Columbia Care aka Patriot Care, aka CC Nevada, aka Columbia Care Nevada, aka Great River Growers, aka Columbia Care New York, aka Columbia Care Delaware, aka Constitution Care Nicholas(Nick) Vita, Michael Abbott This company is defrauding unsuspecting entrepeneurs out of their Medical Marijuana businesses using Ponzi scheme tactics. Greenwich Internet- New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Financial Services: Columbia Care Internet

Jul 13 2014
flemings ultimate garage false advertising rockville maryland Author: South Sioux City, Nebraska Auto Advertising Services: flemings ultimate garage Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
Hertz Rental Car Hertz Rental Car Scam antioch California Author: pittsburg, California Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Rental Car antioch, California

Jul 13 2014
astro spy Don deceived me took money I fell hook line and sinker I,m 91 years old is still trying to get more money canoga park,ca California Author: riverton, Wyoming Auto Audio Electronics: astro spy canoga park,ca, California

Jul 13 2014
Salem Ford Hyundai Newman Ford,Newman Hyundai No loyalty to long term customers Salem New Hampshire Author: Derry , New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Salem Ford Hyundai Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 13 2014
Advanced Eurosport Rude service, offers some shoddy vehicles Hooksett New Hampshire Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Advanced Eurosport Hooksett, New Hampshire

Jul 12 2014
Basic Power Industries ebasicpower.com Would not return defective HGE Exhaust Elbows (2) Harkers Island North Carolina
Author: anacortes, Washington Auto Parts: Basic Power Industries Harkers Island, North Carolina

Jul 12 2014
Standard poodles by Lori Beware Standard Poodle byers Lori Suhr will ripe you off. Windsor Missouri Author: Macks Creek , Missouri Animal Services: Standard poodles by Lori Windsor , Missouri

Jul 12 2014
3J's Auto Body Repair and Paint Jimmy Sefarrazza, James F. Sefarrazza Negligence, Malice, Intimidation, Coercion, Property Damage, Fraud Signal Hill California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Repair Service: 3J's Auto Body Repair and Paint Signal Hill, California

Jul 12 2014
Safari Motors Illegal Repossession of Car Pasadena Texas Author: Texas City, Texas Auto Dealers: Safari Motors Pasadena, Texas

Jul 12 2014
One Stop Auto Care They charged me $746 for repairs they never made . Guaynabo Puerto Rico Author: Guaynabo, Alabama Auto Repair Service: One Stop Auto Care Guaynabo, Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Dura-Seal, PermaTech, ABX International, These guys are liars and scammers. They make fake websites full of Fake Testimonies! Fake Site: http://www.automotiveforumz.com/ Real Site: http://www.automotiveforums.com They also have a fake review site that they own on their website: http://www.head-gasket-repair.com/xpert-answers/head-gasket-sealer-comparison/ They make all kinds of bull claims. we purchased the product for a BMW when it did not work they wouldn't warranty it because we purchased the specially blended kit! My father in law is a concrete contractor who uses sodium silicate to seal concrete. This product is 100% watered down Sodium Silicate. They are about as dishonest as they come! Georgia Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto Parts: Dura-Seal, PermaTech, ABX International, Internet

Jul 12 2014
Black DIamond Black Diamond Skin Serum is a SCAM, auto-ships $100 charge in 14 days Black Diamond Skin Scam auto-shipped and charged $194 to card without approval in 45 day period Lutz Florida Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Black DIamond Lutz, Florida