Your Search | standard auto care

Oct 24 2016
Standard Pacific Homes; Ryland Homes; CalAtlantic Homes Home Construction Nationwide Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Standard Pacific Homes; Ryland Homes; CalAtlantic Homes Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
nexacell nexacell corporation free trial Internet Author: memphis, Tennessee Eye Care: nexacell Internet

Oct 24 2016
US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Never picked me up from air port and crashed my vehicle Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Auto Storage: US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 24 2016
Two Men and a Truck The Movers who don't give a F*** Two men and a truck movers who care fraud credit card charge deposit scam Albuquerque New Mexico Two Men and a Truck Rip Off / REeply months later, what a joke.... Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Moving Companies: Two Men and a Truck Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 24 2016
Johnny Londoff service advisor Dawn Reinerker Bad service poor communication Florissant Missouri Author: Stlouis, Missouri Auto Dealer Repairs: Johnny Londoff Florissant, Missouri

Oct 24 2016
Tricia carey and Ebay financial department Robbed me Oskaloosa Iowa Author: Hallstead, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Tricia carey Oskaloosa, Iowa

Oct 23 2016
Standard Insurance Company Portland Oregon Author: Burien, Washington Customer: Standard Insurance Company Portland , Oregon

Oct 23 2016
Michael Manuel Perez Scot KingJason richgreg Scott - EXCLUSIVE AUTO GROUPS Car Leasing scam, fraud, dirtbags Miami Florida Author: Florida Motor Vehicle: Michael Manuel Perez Miami, Florida

Oct 23 2016
J's auto sales Tried stealing 1500 dollars Bakersfield California Author: Delano, California Auto Dealers: J's auto sales Bakersfield, California

Oct 23 2016
KATRE Investments Deceptive advertising and charging of unwanted product Sanata Ana California Author: Santa Clara, California Eye Care: SkinNoir Internet

Oct 23 2016
Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Shady scammers that deserve a (((REDACTED))) Bethesda Maryland
Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Bethesda, Maryland

Oct 23 2016
Miralem Herdic absolute criminal.!964 Mercedes 220seb ,complete misrepresentation,Run from this guy Jacksonville Florida Author: hinsdale, Illinois Auto Dealers: Miralem Herdic Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Home Depot Stealing without a gun La Quinta California Exercise reasonable care Author: PALM DESERT, California Liars: Home Depot La Quinta, California

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
David Wilson Toyota Bait and Switched ! las vegas Nevada Sounds like fraud to me Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: David Wilson Toyota las vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Coral Springs Auto Mall Exploitation of Customer Fears Coral Springs Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Coral Springs Auto Mall Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 22 2016
Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai They have been giving me financial and mental torment for last 3 years with my leased vehicle. Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Auto Dealer Repairs: Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai Lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 22 2016
AGERO AGERO MEDFORD Massachusetts Author: Washington Auto Clubs: AGERO/QUEST Medford, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
Prime auto group Deceptive scumbag dealership Moosic Pennsylvania Author: Wilkes-barre, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Prime auto group Internet

Auto City of Charlotte Rip Off Charlotte North Carolina
Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: Auto City of Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts