STANDARD AUTO CARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: standard auto care
There may be more specific results for "standard auto care"
For more specific results for "standard auto care"
Showing 1-25 of 80,678 Found Reports For more specific results for "standard auto care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Monterey Bay Dodge/Jeep Vehicle repair ripoff, says they don't garantee repairs made on older vehicles Watsonville California Author: Santa Cruz, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Monterey Bay Dodge/Jeep Watsonville, California

Jun 27 2017
Beate wrinkle cream Ripped off North Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Skiatook, Oklahoma Skin Care: Beate wrinkle cream Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
chinagelesscream WDI*Vitaleyecream Total Rip-Off California Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: chinagelesscream Internet

Jun 27 2017
Avalure Sneaky scam Internet Author: RAYMOND, Washington Skin Care: Avalure Internet

Jun 27 2017
Nuavive Derma Nuavive Skin Care Nuavive Internet Sight Misleading and BIG Ripoff Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Skin Care: Nuavive Derma Internet

Jun 27 2017
Aviqua Skin outrageous charge for very little product, and no warning of charge Los Angeles California Author: Staten Island, New York Skin Care: Aviqua Skin Los Angeles, California

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Discount Auto Exchange vlad svetlov, Alla Pronin, Owner, Vladislav Svetlov, President/Ownerlarry lemon car scams ewing Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Discount Auto Exchange Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
We Care For You moving/storage Nationwide Logistics ffrankie055@gmail.com Vandalistic Moving/Storage Service, they destroy your family heirlooms and delete negative reviews on their FaceBook. 6 wks to deliver damaged belongings without paperwork for accountability! These people are CROOKS and lied to me about where or when the items would be delivered.$5,000 leather sofa ripped up! Antique desk broken in two! No Words!! Fort Lauderdale Internet
Author: Frisco, Texas Moving Companies: We Care For You moving/storage Internet

Jun 27 2017
Diet Supplementd-SEC starts auto billing Nevada Nevada Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplementd-SEC Internet

Jun 27 2017
Sooner Auto Service Incompetent, rude and shady mechanics - scammers Norman Oklahoma Author: Norman, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Sooner Auto Service Norman, Oklahoma

Jun 27 2017
Luxurious Skin I too fell for the trap hatched by Luxurious Skin. Got enrolled in auto delivery and the automatic payment California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Car hop UAC Starter disabled after 5 days past due Internet Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: Car hop UAC Internet

Jun 27 2017
beautelift beautelift.org, beautelift.com, beautelift.net SCAM Internet Author: Houston, Texas Skin Care: beautelift Internet

Jun 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department (Auto Assure) Deceptive Marketing of Aftermarket Vehicle Service Plan Plano Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Sold me a 2014 Kia Cadenza with a broken navigation system and did not replace navigation chip to fix it. Rockville Maryland Author: Mount Rainier, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Rockville, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Getparts.US American Kar LLC Getparts.us would not take NO for an answer when I tried to cancel my order over the phone so I immediately called my bank and asked them to cancel my card. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: Getparts.US Internet

Jun 27 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation Fake Coverage Nationwide Author: Oxford, Connecticut Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
QuGenix California Internet Author: athens, Texas Adult Care Facilities: QuGenix Internet

Jun 27 2017
Toyota West Ohio There is a sucker born every minute - I'm the newest on the list Columbus Ohio As Is Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Toyota West Ohio OH

Jun 27 2017
Beaute Instant Reducer They offered a free trial for 3.95 shipping only. Then charged my account 99.95 and won't refund for return Blaine WA 98230 Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Skin Care: Beaute Instant Reducer Internet

Jun 27 2017
Beauty Innovations I ordered a free sample of Beauty Cream for my Wife. It was ordered on a one time trial basis. My Wife did not like it so I never ordered anymore. On 6/22, I received by USP service, a box with a jar of cream and a postal slip that said this was a monthly order.  Moorsville North Carolina Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Innovations Moorsville, North Carolina

Jun 26 2017
PepBoys Lifetime Warranty is not honored at local stores Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Auto Parts: PepBoys Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Hydroluxe Diamond beauty Skin care scam ripoff fraud uncooperative fake Toronto Internet Author: Campbell river, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxe Internet

Jun 26 2017
Letoile Jullen They are both the same company & will not respond to my emails. Internet Author: Sun City, California Skin Care: Letoile Internet