Your Search | standard auto care

Sep 29 2016
Car Approval Corp Special Financing scam Brooklyn New York I thought the Military had a code of ethics.. Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: Car Approval Corp Brooklyn, New York

Sep 29 2016
MILEX MR TRANSMISSION MILEX COMPLETE AUTO CARE BEWARE OF THIS CROOK HOLIDAY Florida Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: MILEX MR TRANSMISSION HOLIDAY, Florida

Sep 29 2016
Low Mileage Parts Sold Defective Engine & Did NOT Stand Behind Warranty Wykoff New Jersey Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Parts: Low Mileage Parts Wykoff, New Jersey

Sep 29 2016
Odes Utv Warranty Issue Riverside California Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto manufactures: Odes Utv Internet

Sep 29 2016
Care Express Total scam Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Duluth, Minnesota Consumer Services: Care Express Horsham, Pennsylvania

Sep 29 2016
coastal tool supply ntxtools Ordered a small part that was in stock. 3 weeks went by and nothing. Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Auto Parts: coastal tool supply Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Duffys collectible Cars sales person Keith and the owner classic collectible junk Hiawatha Iowa
Author: concord , New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Duffys collectible Cars Iowa

Sep 28 2016
Taylor Made Mobile Mechanic Kevin, Kevin's Mobile Mechanic Scammer, Stole Money, Didn't Complete Services Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Alabama Auto Mechanics: Taylor Made Mobile Mechanic Georgia

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
All City Towing scam, horrible service, idiots Phoenix Arizona Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Transporters: All City Towing Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
Infiniti on Camelback Lack of accountability in their service dept. Were to buff out scratches that were caused in service shop. phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Infiniti on Camelback phoenix, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
American Standard Online Real Estate Buying Scam Montecito CA Author: Lucasville, Ohio Property Management: American Standard Online Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Praza health I bought Crea Boot, but not help at all Scottdale Arizona Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health Scottdale, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
Praza health, Nationwide Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health

Sep 28 2016
Dynamech LLC Mechanic and Owner did not fix my Truck properly and refused to warranty. sub standard work and very unprofessional arlington Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dynamech LLC arlington, Texas

Sep 28 2016
Car Xenon HID KIts Did not replace burnt out bulbs. New York New York Author: Berlin, Maryland Auto Parts: Car Xenon HID KIts New York, New York

Honda West and Brian Haffey, Service Director Warranty Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Warranty: Honda West Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 28 2016
Renoir-skinNoir I paid postage only for free trial. Now they're charging my bank account without my authorization after sending another product! I checked their site to make sure this atrocity wouldn't happen to me. If their product is good, people will request it. I'm not impressed with the product. Fountain Valley Fountain Valley Author: Newton, Georgia Eye Care: Renoir-skinNoir

Sep 27 2016
Hill tire company Did not do the work I paid for Walterboro South Carolina Author: Cottageville , South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Hill tire company Walterboro , South Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
North Point Motors Sold me a vehicle with a warranty that they won't fix Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Point Motors Traverse City, Michigan

Sep 27 2016
Summerfield realty They will not fix anything ive lost 130 in food due to them not fixing the electric. I done had two electric fire they could of hve been bad .. I been without a refrigerator for 7day nd i got two of my grandbbie in my care . one is a yr. Old and 4months! I cant kp milk cold im on afix income nd without food. Thnks to them Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Summerfield realty Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 27 2016
REJUVENEM Said that this is Kelly Ripa's secret line Dresher Internet Author: Dresher, Pennsylvania Eye Care: REJUVENEM Internet

Sep 27 2016
Fox Rent A Car All Save Car Rental Airport Maui Car Rental Ripoff Kahului, Maui Hawaii Author: murrieta, California Auto Rentals: Fox Rent A Car Kahului, Hawaii

Sep 27 2016
Sell All Cars, LLC Never trust them Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Sell All Cars, LLC Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania