Your Search | staples office supply

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
Howard Leventhal American Supply Howard Leventhal ripped me off in2006, for over $3,000.00.He is an experienced con artist,A big liar.I was surprised when I found my files tonight and looked his name up to see if he was still cheating people.I have copies of files which I filed with the AG of Arizona. ASH FORK Arizona Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Clothing Stores: Howard Leventhal ASH FORK, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC- Ripped me off of $40,000 Simi Valley California
Author: GARDEN CITY, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC Simi Valley,

Sep 22 2016
US Copyright office the government rips off musicians who cannot afford to copyright their works legally and is a monopoly Washington, district of columbia Author: California Legal Services: US Copyright office Washington,,

Sep 22 2016
American Office Solutions Traci Burrington. Joe?? American Office Solutions or Innovative Solutions con artists Mentor Ohio I am rewording this to take blame off of Traci Burrington. Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: American Office Solutions Mentor, Ohio

Sep 21 2016
Reliable Office Solutions Reliable Terrible Service, strong arm tactics, Waited months for buyout check, UNRELIABLE ! Staten Island New York Author: Long Island, New York Printing & Copy Services: Reliable Office Solutions Staten Island, New York

Sep 20 2016
Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! This company is anything but Reliable! They may service Staten Island ok and may even pay the local customers but they can not service Long Island. I wait days for service and should of known after waiting 6 months for an agreed payoff check they promised Reliable Office Solutions worst copier company in NY, owed my firm money for 7 months Staten Island New York Author: Bayshore , New York Business Consulting: Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! Staten Island, New York

Sep 20 2016
Lifemates/ Elite Singles Canada Corporation aka Lifemates is a scam. Head Office Ontario Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Dating Services: Lifemates Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 19 2016
Edgar A Quinteros DBA International Office Solutions Ed Quinteros International Office Solutions, Orange, California Ed Quinteros -- MOVED Author: Glendale, California Loans: Edgar A Quinteros DBA International Office Solutions Orange, California

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearinghouse Todd Sloan, John Sebastian/US Post Office Trying to ripoff hopeful Publisher Clearing House winners Author: Quartz Hill, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearinghouse

Sep 19 2016
College Ticket Office .com Collegeticketoffice.com Complete Scam Ships wrong seat tickets Internet
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Sports Teams & Clubs: College Ticket Office .com Internet

Sep 19 2016
Twisters Gymnastics-Boca Raton Boca Twisters Gymnastics and Cheer Boca RatonTwisters Gymnastics Parties & Cheer - Performing ArtsAmerican Twisters, Inc. Merchant Credit Crad Fraud - Unauthroized Charges - In-House Scam - Office Manager Hankering for Income Boca Raton Florida
Author: boca raton, Florida Physical Therapists: Twisters Gymnastics-Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 19 2016
ClearView You will be working from home until our office opens in about 6 months Newton MA Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: ClearView Internet

Sep 18 2016
Law Office of Aishah McCoy Pressured me to use false allegations against my ex Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Legal Services: Aishah McCoy Austin, Texas

Sep 18 2016
RESURGOM D.O.O. Mr.RAJKO SAVIC We want to report this SCAMMER buying serbian company RESURGOM D.O.O. and the CEO Mr.RAJKO SAVIC. This persons send irrevocable order of the fake buyer, ask agreement with the seller for Mandate of supply in IRAQ STATE. After two months with send all of documentation of the seller for issue of agreement with Ministery of IRAK not arrive nothing order and send fake documentation of State of IRAK for inexistent shipment. Ul.Branka Radievia br 14 Baka Topola Serbia SERBIA
Author: MILAN, Alabama Commerical Lending Brokers: RESURGOM D.O.O. Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
US Healthcare, LLC, sister co. of US Healthcare Supply, LLC Has connection to Woods Pharmacy that uses aggressive marketing and shipped unauthorized prescription and then tried to bill medicare and me Milford New Jersey Woods Pharmacy Response Author: Citrus Heights, California Drugstores: US Healthcare, LLC Milford, New Jersey

Sep 17 2016
Law Office of Frank T Scarpino Worst lawyer of Oakbrook Ill, Do Not Hire to Represent.You Oakbrook Illinois Author: Chciago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Office of Frank T Scarpino Oakbrook, Illinois

Sep 16 2016
Nations First Office repair Avoid National Firsr-Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Nations First Office repair Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 16 2016
allbatteriesandchargers.com Never delivered my battery. Don't return calls or text messages. Gave me an appointment at his office but the door was lock. Wen't the following day and the office was empty. Was not paying his rent for the last 2 months and been kick out. Initiate a dispute with Paypal and never answered them. I have now escalate and request refund. MontrĂ©al Quebec Author: Montreal, Quebec Computer Stores: allbatteriesandchargers.com MontrĂ©al, Quebec

Sep 15 2016
Robert O. Colorina AIAC Investment Group AIAC - American Industrial Acquisition Corporation Rob Colorina is Fraud and a Looser. Pretends to have money and has fake family office New York New York
Author: NYC, New York Brokerage Companies: Robert O. Colorina New York , New York

Sep 15 2016
professional credit management lorane porter at the office of: PROFESSIONAL CREDIT MANAGEMENT OF MOUNTAIN HOME ARKANSAS 72653, 1-866-217-1675 EXT 1249 mountain home arkansas and jonesboro arkansas  Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Better Business Bureau: professional credit management arkansas