STAR COMMUNICATIONS FAMILY FUN PASS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: star communications family fun pass
There may be more specific results for "star communications family fun pass"
For more specific results for "star communications family fun pass"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
mSpy Product did not work, will not give refund. Internet Author: Garland, Texas Communications & Networking: mSpy Internet

Jul 21 2017
EMPOWER GROUP, LLC EMPOWER GROUP USA/ OREM Utah single family home sale Orem Utah Author: Yonkers, New York Real Estate Services: EMPOWER GROUP, LLC Internet

Jul 21 2017
Paetec Communications Inc. Windstream Communications Offering Federal financial support grants New Brunswick New York Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cash Services: Paetec Communications Inc. New Brunswick, New York

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
GSE Products David Noble and David Holt from GSE Products ,Green Star energy, frauded a number of companies and individuals in South Africa Durban, South Africa Internet
Author: Johannesburg, Small Business Services: GSE Products Internet

Jul 20 2017
Longwell Lawyers Mark Longwell Attorneys Unethical, manipulative and threatening, which is very surprising conduct for a FAMILY LAW Orlando Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Longwell Lawyers Orlando, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Fly & Fun Andres Abadi Threatens Interrupts Utilities Wrongfully Evicts Miami Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Property Management: Fly & Fun Miami, Florida

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
powercontact.biz london Nowflashlights.biz I ordered a device (frog) on line for streaming TV free-I was charged twice by powercontact.biz-once for 11.31 (CAn.) and once for 113.25 9Can) and from Nowflashlights.biz 245.97 London, United Kingdom Internet Author: Ottawa, Ont., Oregon Communications & Networking: powercontact.biz london Internet

Jul 19 2017
Tropical Tours R Us fun@bestorlandoattractions.com Rip off flyer from fax Internet Author: Alabama Resorts: Tropical Tours R Us Internet

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 18 2017
Lone star Mitsubishi They are scammers San Antonio Texas I'm sorry for your troubles let me tell you what I do Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: Lone star Mitsubishi San Antonio , Texas

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
Radnor Veterinary Hospital Len Donato Concerned more about reputation than family member. Wayne Pennsylvania Please keep meaningless comments to yourself. Author: Milford, Delaware Veterinarian Services: Radnor Veterinary Hospital Wayne, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Rufus Design Ryan Cathrallrufusdesignco.com/http://rufusdesign.bigcartel.com/ Rufus Design sold me products that they never produced or shipped. Does not respond to communications or issue refunds. Boulder, CO Internet Author: Colorado Sporting Goods: Rufus Design Internet

Jul 17 2017
Loved Spellls By Ashley Marion Master 5 Star PsychicJade Psychic Love Spell MasterPsychic Valera Jones Con-Arts Psychic Resenda, CA or Seattle, Washington Internet Hooray! She was looking out for my higher good! Author: Henderson, Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Loved Spellls By Ashley Marion Internet

Jul 17 2017
Children & Family Services / CFS or CPS / Nannette Dupree Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Pleasant Hill California
Author: Martinez, California Child Protective Services: Children & Family Services Pleasant Hill, California

Jul 16 2017
Microsoft Live (Xbox) No complaints department, no complaints procedure, unwilling to help Nationwide Author: TAUNTON, Communications & Networking: Microsoft Live (Xbox) Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Care.com Care.com LLC Unfair Termination of account Waltham Internet Research? Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Family Services: Care.com Internet

Jul 15 2017
muse Marketing - Laura LoFrumento Given Laura LoFrumento Given - Muse Marketing -Younique, Realtor, Laura Marie LoFrumento SEO, Marketing, Brookfield, Muse Marketing, Laura LoFrumento Given, branding, website, design, print, marketing, communications, public relations, pr, connecticut,ct, affordable, animation, adobe, creative suite, video, photography, multimedia, powerpoint, presentations, weding, event planning, sales, meetings, brochures, flyers, business cards, strategy, marcom, marcomm Brookfield Connecticut
Author: Brookfield, Iowa Advertising Agencies: muse Marketing - Laura LoFrumento Given Brookfield , Connecticut

Jul 13 2017
Fun Town RV Cleburn FunTown RV Had to cancel my family vacation Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas RV Storage: Fun Town RV Cleburn Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Wal- Mart Family Mobile Family Mobile powered by T-Mobile Overcharge and Treating me like a contract customer. Internet Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Wal- Mart Family Mobile Internet

Jul 13 2017
T-BONE AND CLAM INC, AKA Premier Communications Consulting, AKA, TABITHA PRYBY and Brandon ,aka Mike, Relkoff Installed broken fiber and would continuously lie about dates and time he was coming back to fix the issue. It's been over a month since this has been going on with no resolution. BOTHELL Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Miscellaneous Office Services: T-BONE AND CLAM INC BOTHELL, Washington

Jul 12 2017
Sea World San Diego Free pass for Veterans San Diego California solved Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Sea World San Diego San Diego, California