Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

star communications family fun pass

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Passport to fun plus Stealing from a dead woman Chicago Illinois Author: Evadale, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Passport to fun plus Illinois

Feb 24 2017
 South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine,Robe Lighting Bad Practices Cooper City Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Family Planning: South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine Coop, Florida

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Little flower adoption agency Autumn martin I was supposed to have an open adoption with my daughter I just placed for adoption in January 2017 the family and the agency both played me and lied to me and even show me legal documentation that was not real Little flower adoption agencies Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Adoption Agencies: Little flower adoption agency

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 21 2017
Star Stable Online horseback riding game Took my poor baby's birthday money Internet Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Websites: Star Stable Internet

Feb 21 2017
Shabby Chic Event- Chantelle Deane Southern Belle Events Wedding scammer. Fake business fake contract. It was all inclusive and she took pictures of my family and now my pictures are on her website. Oxford Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Wedding Services: Shabby Chic Event- Chantelle Deane Oxford, Florida

Feb 21 2017
family medical walkin clinic Dr. Baird took my money and didnt treat and was cursing me like hes on drugs springfield Missouri Author: Ozark, Missouri Doctors: family medical walkin clinic springfield , Missouri

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
future fun group A.C AUTO SALES LEASED US CHECK APPROVING MACHINES THAT WE COULD NEVER GET CHECKS APPROVED WITH CHARGED US ABOUT 300.00 PER MO, MIDDLETOWN New York Author: union gap, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: future fun group MIDDLETOWN, New York

Feb 21 2017
nation star morgage paid them off came back saying i owed more and now has lost my loan information and wont even speak to me without giving me tge run around.. texas nation wide Author: norman park, Georgia Attorneys General: nation star morgage Georgia

Feb 19 2017
Frontier Communications, Mr. Rip off and poor customer service California Author: Sunland, California Telephone Companies: Frontier Communications

Feb 19 2017
HOTWIRE.COM hotwire sold a 5 star room hotel that was a 3 star at the best Internet Author: camden, New Jersey Hotel: HOTWIRE.COM Internet

Feb 19 2017
Hughesnet Croy Communications Lies, lies, lies! Stole my money! Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet: Hughesnet Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Fitzgerald Coaching, Inc They promised to call leads for me and then pass those people that were interested in setting an appointment to me. I paid them $5,000. I did recieve some leads and then they stopped sending me anything. I tired to call and email them but they would never follow back up with me. Pittsford New York Author: Duncannon, Pennsylvania Realtors: Fitzgerald Coaching, Inc Pittsford, New York

Feb 17 2017
Corporate Communications Very Misleading Contract - BEWARE toronto Ontario Author: Other Advertising / Deceptive: Corporate Communications toronto, Ontario

Feb 16 2017
Frontier Communications Incompetent Customer Service Norwalk, Connecticut Nationwide Very Impressed, Issues Resolved Author: Keller, Texas Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Axxess Technologies This Company ripped me, my family, my business partners off. SCAM! Addison Texas
Author: Texas Emergency Medical Services: Axxess Technologies Texas

Feb 16 2017
convergent outsourcing llc Galaxy asset purchasing llc/ aterso01 say i owe 1,277.12 in a pass due debt. but will settle for 474.03 .. i do not know who they are are what the debt is i call and can not get an answer renton Washington Author: milledgeville , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: convergent outsourcing llc renton , Washington

Feb 16 2017
Wal-Mart family Mobile T-Mobile Paying for service even though the service is off! Noblesville IN - Indiana Author: Noblesville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family Mobile Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Andrew Fike - Totally Wet Vinyl Liner Experts/Sun N Fun Above Ground Pools THIEF - Takes your money and does not return to do the work Riverview Florida Wrong date referenced Author: DOVER, Florida Pool Services: Andrew Fike - Totally Wet Vinyl Liner Experts Riverview, Florida

Feb 16 2017
STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Billy dukes who own company Well i know that he use tresemme products to mix with his hair products i also know that he told one of his wrkn to scrape mold from the top of something made from back who knows how long an use it again. His place is not a clean place inside so you should want to buy it....nasty place i know i wrked there for like 4 days an was digusted . People need to know that the owner is not saling good ptoducts Covington ga Internet Author: Monticello, Georgia Attorney Generals: STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Internet

Feb 14 2017
AVG Communications KickX Golf Balls Several Addresses: Amazon.com/ Walmart Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Sporting-good Manufactures: AVG Communications Internet

Feb 14 2017
  Department of Economic Security : Rips off Mother's child support payments ,DCSE, and failure to report of non custodial parent income to the Social Security Administration. Now, the payee representative of this said child, is miss managing this said child's benefits and an over payments of more than $ 11,000.00 is owed to Social Security Administration. A handicapped child whom grew up in the Arizona's D.D.D. system who was a victim of sexual assault by a family member. Is still yet to be freed, Pending Phoenix Police Department's Investigation that has gone on for over 5 years. And still nothing has been done by detectives,  Headquarters, to aid this said child. PHOENIX Arizona Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Liars: Arizona Department of Economic Security PHOENIX, Arizona