Your Search | star communications family fun pass

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 28 2016
Family Care Plus LLC FCP Home Care BEWARE OF FAMILY CARE PLUS stratford Nationwide Author: stratford , Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus LLC Nationwide

May 28 2016
Lone Star Wrecker Service Damage, non compliant, rude, snide Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Auto Towing: Lone Star Wrecker Service Corpus Christi, Texas

May 28 2016
harrahs auction the owner runs up bids so do her family and friends melbourne Florida Author: rockleadge, Florida Auction / Liquidators: harrahs auction melbourne, Florida

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Indiana All Star Driving Refunds not Allowed even if you're unhappy with their lack of customer service, and their disorganization. Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Driving Schools: Indiana All Star Driving Evansville, Indiana

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 26 2016
Robin Drive Auto This Place wasted my time for over a month, Paid cash for car 600.00 then car never passed inspection 3 times, engine light kept coming on, They so called fixed it & charged me additional 695.00 paid that, car still didnt pass inspection of course they do Robin Drive Auto BEAR Delaware Author: BEAR, Delaware Liars: Robin Drive Auto BEAR, Delaware

May 26 2016
Frontier Communications meetfrontier.com /residential Got ripped-off from Frontier Communications Nationwide Author: California Telephone Companies: Nationwide

May 25 2016
California Business Bureau, Inc Erica of the process office False information; claiming they have an arrest warrant for me and bothering family relentlessly Monrovia Ca Author: AZUSA, California Emergency Services: California Business Bureau, Inc CA

May 24 2016
Best Star Home Health Horrible company that doesnt pay for services Carrollton texas False Author: mansfield, Texas Personal Services: Best Star Home Health Carrollton,

May 23 2016
Lulus Lil Aussies Melinda Lu Vierig luluslilaussies at hotmail and at gmail puppy mill...producing puppies from more than 20 dogs purely for profit... Stockton Utah I'm a reputable breeder, all dogs genetically tested and raised in my own home as family Author: sandpoint, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lulus Lil Aussies Stockton, Utah

May 19 2016
Hotwire Communications FisionFision Hotwire Overcharge, Fraud, lied about speed Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Internet Service Providers: Hotwire Communications Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania

May 19 2016
Karen Watts Karen Watts, Parkland Hospital Texas, Hospital Poor Clinical Judgement, Rude to Patients, Family Members dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Healthcare Centers: Karen Watts dallas, Texas

May 19 2016
Mark Stachura - Telco Experts & Business Consulting Gold Coast Internet Call me Lier you know my number. Author: Brisbane , Florida Communications & Networking: Mark Stachura Internet

May 18 2016
Service Star Realty DO NOT RENT FROM SERVICE STAR REALTY Phoenix Arizona Author: Laveen, Arizona Real Estate Services: Service Star Realty Phoenix,

May 18 2016
Frontier Communications cable tv Tampa Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

May 18 2016
Supreme Choice Travel Fun Time BookingTravel Center  23219 Stringtown Rd #223, Clarksburg, Maryland 20871  Author: Aurora, Indiana Air Travel: Supreme Choice Travel Internet

May 18 2016
Sandridge Energy Sandridge, SD, SDOC, SDOCQ Sandridge Energy BK Ch. 11 robs Roth IRA from a average hard working american family. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
I am to a victim. Author: Camas, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Sandridge Energy Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
Jason Starr Incomplete jobs, missed deadline, substandard work, poor communications, sloppy work. East Meredith New York Author: NY , New York Builders & Contractors: Jason Starr East Meredith, New York

May 17 2016
ACS (Advance Cash Services) Cash Advance Incorporation and its parent company, and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively refer Lawsuit Scam Internet Author: Irvine, California Collection Agencies: ACS (Advance Cash Services) Internet

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 17 2016
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Fraudulent charges on credit card Ft. Lauderdale/Miami Florida Ft. Lauderdale Author: Marietta, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Blue Star Cruises FL