STAR COMMUNICATIONS FAMILY FUN PASS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: star communications family fun pass
There may be more specific results for "star communications family fun pass"
For more specific results for "star communications family fun pass"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 11 2017
Sky Valley Records SkyValley420, sky valley_records, Chuck Miller, Frank Weissinger Sold me a fake Björk poster that did NOT pass PSA/DNA, returned the fake and refusing to issue refund. Have sent numerous emails and text messages with empty promises and now refusing to return calls and emails. Somerdale New Jersey
Author: lincoln, California Music Shops: Sky Valley Records Somerdale, New Jersey

Jul 10 2017
Thornton Cable, DO NOT give them your checking account No. or do Business with them Product Faulty, Warranty False, Non Communicative Thornton Colorado Author: Marco Island, Florida Communications & Networking: Thornton Cable Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Marvin Lopata, Attorney Lopata, Lopata Law Attorney defrauds Family out of Adoption money Mishawaka Indiana Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Marvin Lopata Internet

Jul 10 2017
eSquared Communications Consulting Rules and Bureaucracy First, Humanity Last Tempe, Arizona EDIT Author: Tempe, Arizona Civil Rights Violators: eSquared Communications Consulting Tempe, Arizona

Jul 10 2017
5 star auto protection , palmer admistrative said I had bumper to bumper coverage , transmission went out on my vehicle 7 mos into the policy then they gave me $1100 torwards a rebuilt transmission that cost $3,000 when they said they would pay 100% of the repairs minus a $100 deductable , they gave me junk value on the NADA trade in value ,Which was $1100 and said I reached max liabilty for that vehicle and I have to continue paying $82 a month even though they will not cover any other repairs on the vehicle . austin texas Author: freeport, Florida Auto Repair Service: 5 star auto protection Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Simone Hines Simone Hines is working on a case for a family, she is involved with her client DONNELL Travis Johnson whom has a acs case. Sex,dating phone conversations, staying with client is unethical. Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Bronx , New York

Jul 09 2017
UNO AUTO TRANSPORT LLC HE PUNCHED MY FAMILY MEMBER Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Delray Beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: UNO AUTO TRANSPORT LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Homer Express LLC This Company Is Very Small And Do Not Pay There Drivers When I Quit They Made A long list of lies to charge me for like truck damage mind you it was a 2007 frieghtliner that broke down every trip there was no damage from me they are a scam if your a driver stay far far away from them they claim to be family based but its a BIG LIE Warrenton Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Trucking Companies: Homer Express LLC Warrenton, Missouri

Jul 08 2017
Just Flowers My Father past away and we ordered from Just flowers. It cost me 172.00 They NEVER made it. I contacted the priest, funeral home and they all said there were NO flowers delivered. They said the priest received them. The will not refund our money or make it right.  How can a company prey on a family that is grieving. Do yourself a favor and NEVER order from this terrible company! Internet Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Funeral Services: Just Flowers Internet

Jul 07 2017
Family Pool Fun B.W. Incorporated (Backer Wencel Inc) I ordered a diving board on June 9th. It was to be delivered in 7-10 business days. When I didnt get it I called and was told they would call me when they had the tracking number. a few days passed no tracking number called again same person said she was the only one there so I couldn't speak to a supervisor and they didn't have a tracking number yet. Jay, who I later found out is the owner called me on Friday June 30th and said there was a problem with the shipping address and that he straightened it out and I'd be receiving the board on Monday July3rd. On July 5th I still hadn't received it so called once again and was told it was probably because of the July 4th holiday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told Jay was on the phone I offered to hold but was assured he'd call me back after he got off the phone. Of course no phone call, no tracking number no nothing. Don't make the same mistake I did. Read the customer reviews before dealing with a fly by night joke of a company like this. I saw in the reviews that he's played the same game with the wrong shipping address before. Internet Author: North Bellmore, New York Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Internet

Jul 07 2017
Tienda Zambrano66 Zoe Elena Albin Albin-Gaast camamues (126Turquoise Star) bait and switch eBay seller scam Linares, Spain Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee E-trade: Tienda Zambrano66 Internet

Jul 07 2017
Fidelity Communications Corp. Year Started:1989Websites:fidelitycom.com wellhelpyou.com slow payer towards vendors Novi Michigan Author: Merrillville, Indiana Telephone Companies: Fidelity Communications Corp. Novi, Michigan

Jul 06 2017
United family recorces Aaron bauer Charged me for court paperwork and I can not receive it he also had me under the empression I would have legal representation in the custody court matter. Internet Author: Red wing, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: United family recorces Internet

Jul 06 2017
PENSACOLA, FLORDIA CHILD SUPPORT OFFICE FAMILY COURT IN PENSACOLA FLORIDA UNFAIR CHILD SUPPORT AMOUNT PENSACOLA Florida What are you not telling us Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: PENSACOLA, FLORDIA PENSACOLA, Florida

Jul 06 2017
Phenix Ciry district attorney Phenix City police department I was falsely accused by this wells fargo manager who was my neighbor I was the one being harassed to death but the police charged me with harassment then i was found guilty of harassing her but the charges were dropped I was told i couldn't sue her and because of that she has been harassing me with her renters and family members because she got away with falsely accusing me before i just don't know what to do and my yard keeps getting vandalized they have crossed the line to many times in harassing me phenix city ALABAMA The reason why they are so many injustices in phenix city because the clerk in the municipal court is married to a police officer married people should not be allowed to work with each other Author: United States, Civil Rights Violators: Phenix Ciry district attorney Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Loden & Conanhan LLC; Heather Conahan Esq. Ravaged my Family Estate. Honolulu, Hawaii Author: MAKAWAO, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Loden & Conanhan Honolulu,, Hawaii

Jul 05 2017
Gaye Lynette Campbell Gaye Corby Do NOT trust Gaye Campbell Johnson city Tennessee Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Family Services: Gaye Lynette Campbell Johnson city, Tennessee

Jul 05 2017
Kaye Communications. Inc easier to research & prevent crisis, than react - almost had one withCrystal Bay Caterers Sam LoPiccolo Boca Raton Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Advertising Agencies: Kaye Communications. Inc Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Author: Woods Cross, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
America Star Books.com Publish America.com I saw the Light manuscript.They have had it since December 2015. Frededrick Maryland Author: Warfordsburg, Pennsylvania Book Publishers: America Star Books.com Frededrick, Maryland

Jul 05 2017
Blue star cruise ship Grand Celebration Money pit they don't tell you about and don't get what they tell you West Palm Beach Florida port Nationwide Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Resorts: Blue star cruise ship Grand Celebration Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
United Finance Co United Finance Co of Eugene, United Finance Co of Roseburg, United Finance Co of Grants Pass, United Finance Co of Salem, United Finance of Portland These scum bags will hide in the shadows for up to a decade, then attempt to steal more than your loan amount Eugene Oregon Mr Jimmy Quality Control Author: Eugene, Oregon Loans: United Finance Co Eugene, Oregon

Jul 03 2017
Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Placed order on June 29th, on July 3rd there on system can't find order. Emailed because that is the ONLY way to contact to cancel my order. Was told I could not cancel order. Beware most of the reviews on thier site have bad comments but show 4 or 5 stars. Sound rigged to me probably the owner and family posting. Should have known better than stray from Amazon to a podunk company. that rips you off Winter Garden , Florida mailbox only Internet Author: guntown, Mississippi Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Internet

Jul 03 2017
Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Lawyer Lawyer Rechtsanwältin Susanne Rohfleisch – Not Honest!!! Heidelberg Other Author: Heidelberg, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Lawyer Heidelberg, Other