Your Search | star communications family fun pass

Jan 30 2016
Albany Distributing five Star Choice LLC, Albany Headsets SCAM Took my $59-kept promising on the way-never received Rochester New York Author: Destin, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Albany Distributing Rochester, New York

Jan 30 2016
TinyCo Tinyco Family Guy etc online games Stolen Money California (online gaming) Nationwide
Author: Huntington, West Virginia Computer Fraud: TinyCo Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa California Martha Gonzales, Erin Doyle and Darlene Nunez I hired this company to take care of my tax situation. Nicole who was an atty who worked there was my attorney she was excellent. We communicated all the time. All of a sudden, communications ceased. I had no ideal that Nicole had terminated her relationship with this company.. So for months my case apparently set idle. No one contacted me to let me know. I requested a refund. Costa Mesa California We made up for any mistakes 10x to you Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa Ca. Costa Mesa, California

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax Solutions Unresponsive communications, No results Brooklyn New York Author: Bentley, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax Solutions Brooklyn, New York

Jan 28 2016
Frontier Communications Corp Promised 12 MBS only recieved 1/2. Nationwide Author: Fultonville, New York Internet: Frontier Communications Corp Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Anita Purvis They ran up a nonsense bill Rogers Arkansas
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Clinics: Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Rogers, Arkansas

Jan 27 2016
gettingfrontpage.com is now getvisibleweb.com, Biggest Indian Scam Star bizringer.com Google Scam, Microsoft Scam, Vineet Baid, Ratan Baid, Vivek Baid, SEO Scam, IT Scam, Fraud Company Internet Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: getvisibleweb Internet

Jan 27 2016
GoldWater Capital Holdings, LLC Phil Cardone, Filippo Cardone, Phil Gotti, Dean Sprang Con Artist, RipOff, Impersonates mafia member as a form of intimidation Scottsdale Arizona
Fil Cardone, Phil Cardone, (((REDACTED))) Gomenuka Angel Wagner Cardone Imports Cardone Family Trust Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: GoldWater Capital Holdings, LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 26 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Dunhill Development highly trained and experienced team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! *UPDATE: Dunhill Development pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: W.Barnstable, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: charles crovo osterville, Massachusetts

Jan 26 2016
COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Family Payday, OfficerJoel Wilston(Financial Crime and investigation department) I received this email and it's obviously a scam! Unkown Unknown Author: Pueblo, Colorado Federal Government: COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Internet

Jan 25 2016
Joe Schrank, Williamsburg House, Loft 107 - Core Co. Sober Living Is A Scam. Brooklyn New York
Author: New York Family Services: Joe Schrank Brooklyn , New York

Jan 25 2016
Ace INC SPEEDY CASH, FAST CASH, ONECLICK LOAN, CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA & 500 CASH ADVANCE Constantly sending emails to me claiming I must pay also getting phone calls insisting I pay or charges will be filed by end of day. Caling my family and friends with the same demands. Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Loans: Ace INC Internet

39, Report #1282046

Jan 24 2016
Maxicars Auto Sales Juan Navarro Auto Death in Family cause me to travel & could not complete purchase. Would not refund my deposit Hollywood Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Maxicars Auto Sales Hollywood, Florida

40, Report #1281960

Jan 23 2016
lovespellsbykellystar.com lovespellsbykellystar.com I came to Kelly Star for help in reuniting with my lover. First she asked me to send her money through money gram under my lovers name then asked me to waive the ID. She continued to find various tactics to take money from me. Then she got the so cold head priestess involved and together they took close to $35k from them. When I ask for money back they act like they don't know me. Very devious people doing all this in God name. Shame on them. Texas Internet Author: Boston , Massachusetts Astrologers & Psychics: lovespellsbykellystar.com Internet

41, Report #1281948

Jan 23 2016
structured cabling solutions inc aka scs technologies company does NOT pay overtime to us as structured cabling technicians. They force us to work for piece rate which is wrong and illegal Miami Gardens Florida
Author: Miami FL, Florida Communications & Networking: structured cabling solutions inc Miami Gardens, Florida

Jan 22 2016
Atlantic Group Contacted me and my family with threats of contacting my employer for theft by deception and fraud. would not disclose address Chicago Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Loans: Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Rise Broadband Rhino Communications, Rise Broadband, Satilite Internet Rise Broadband, Satilite Internet, Rhino Communications Internet
Author: Krum, Texas Satellite Companies: Rise Broadband Internet

Jan 21 2016
apx vivint lied Provo, Utah Author: Richardson, Texas Communications & Networking: apx Provo, Utah

Jan 21 2016
SFE Energy Never told me i basically had to force NEW customers to sign an agreement. Baltimore Author: Halethorpe, Maryland Family Services: SFE Energy internet

Family Dollar Incomplete transactions , reload, stolen. Bronx New York
Author: Bronx, New York Grocery Stores: Family Dollar Bronx, New York

Jan 20 2016
ASAP ROOFING LLC Silas Martinez Do not use this company. They steal from the work site and the new roof they installed did not pass inspection! They refuse to return calls or respond to emails. I will sue them for a complete refund as well as go to Fox 4 problem solvers. Kansas City Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Home Improvements: ASAP ROOFING LLC Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 20 2016
VIVINT  APX Vivint will not terminate services to USAF military member & family after re-locating to a new assignment Provo, Utah
Contracts... Author: Cannon AFB, New Mexico Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 19 2016
Star global financial, Inc Hasn't given me title in over a year. Didn't honor mechanical warranty jersey city New Jersey Real Advice Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Star global financial, Inc jersey city, New Jersey

50, Report #1190871

Jan 19 2016
Reality Dance Jam Tour Ann Conville Another family scammed!!! Beware# New Jersey
Another lie Author: El Paso, Texas Tours & Excursions: Reality Dance Jam Tour Internet