Your Search | star communications family fun pass

Nov 27 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dadson Washer Service wants to promise that all matters will be handled with the time and effort it deserves. Dadson Washer Services main goal and priority is customers satisfaction and trust. *UPDATE: Dadson Washer Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dadson Washer Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Laundry Services: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Internet

Nov 27 2016
Good Citizen Dog Training Boise Not Professional at all - Missed appointment, made up excuses, then was straight out rude GARDEN CITY Idaho Author: Star, Idaho Animal Services: Good Citizen Dog Training Boise GARDEN CITY, Idaho

Nov 26 2016
5 Star Ventilation Chimney Cleaning/Chimeny Liner Ripoff! Hartford, Cheshire, Danbury, Norwich Internet Lies! Lies! Lies! Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: 5 Star Ventilation Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dadson Washer Services mission is to find all solutions possible to customers questions and concerns.
Dadson Washer Landlords NIGHTMARE Author: Los Angeles/ Las Vegas, California Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, Las Vegas,, California

Nov 25 2016
cableboxandmodem.com refused to refund, sold broken equipment Thornton Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington Communications & Networking: cableboxandmodem.com Thornton, Colorado

Nov 24 2016
West Coast Realty Mario Gonzalez West Coast, Golden Star Realty, MCR realty West Coast Realty, AKA MCR Realty Mario Gonzalez Cerritos California
MCR Realty Author: whittier, California Realtors: West Coast Realty Mario Gonzalez Cerritos,

Nov 23 2016
Algo-Star algo-star.com Binary Algo-Star Kowloon, Hong Kong Internet Author: Pittsburg, Kansas Brokerage Companies: Algo-Star Internet

Nov 23 2016
Dadson Washer Services Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dadson Washer Service is dedicated to providing the maximum benefits to their customers laundry rooms dedicated to insure customer’s satisfaction.  Dadson Washer Services providing services to apartment complexes of any size, condos, military housing and much more.  Dadson will invest in all the laundry equipment, you will have no cash outlay. Dadson Washer Services can accommodate programs trialed to your needs.  Dadson Washer Services has many different programs to satisfy all customer’s needs.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Laundromats: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles , California

Nov 20 2016
Loving Donations Loving Donations is a SCAM Florida Author: Georgia Family Planning: Loving Donations Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
bottomline books I did buy a book, the ultimate women's guide book 2016 & now they sent me the same book 2017 version which I did not request. Now that I know they send unwanted books to lots of people I would of never bought the first book from them. I will tell all my family & friends to never buy a book from them. I don't understand why they would do business like that. Boone Indiana Author: union, New Jersey Alternative Health: bottomline books Boone, Indiana

Nov 20 2016
Lone Star Overnight LSO Failed to deliver AGAIN! Nashville Tennessee Author: Franklin, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Lone Star Overnight Internet

Nov 18 2016
Fitz-Rite Home Improvement Kevin D Fitzwater He STOLE $18,666.93 from my family Rock Island Illinois Author: Buffalo, Iowa Kitchens: Fitz-Rite Home Improvement Rock Island , Illinois

Nov 18 2016
Frenchy's Auto This man knew my whole family. Sold us over 5 vehlicles, every last one was just a polished turd. After my father passed a way from stage 4 lung and brain cancer. My car I had was efficient enough for my growing family. I went to Frenchy's auto where I bought a car that seem like a good deal. To find out when I took it for inspection it would pass, worse at that this cars were junk with no value. Only after half these cars lasted months. These people think you can polish a turd, but in reality it's still a turd. You will never get my business you criminal!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Frenchy's Auto Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 17 2016
Chapman Carpet 5 Star RestoratiBobby Cirelli Carpet CleaningBobby Cirelli Restoration and Carpet Cleaning. Bobby Cirelli OC Green Carpet Cleaning Unlicensed uninsured company overcharges, fades carpets and floors, leaves stains, steals from house, ripoff Chapman Carpet Cleaning.com Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Cleaning Services: Chapman Carpet Internet

Nov 17 2016
CenturyLink, Inc. FKA Qwest And Cox Communications Internet Service Providers Conspire In Reprisal, Slurs, And Vigilantism Monroe LA TYG your rebuttal is of no use. Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink, Inc. Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
Ageis Industries LLC Jason Carter will document take pictuers call the sheriff DFS to have our family broken up in order to break us down so will leave neighborhood. He doesn't want us here. Pacific, Missouri retraction /apology Aegis Industries LLC Author: Pacific, Missouri Business Consulting: Ageis Industries LLC Pacific, Missouri

Nov 14 2016
Walmart Family Mobile Family Mobile Cannot cancel my Family Mobile account Albuquerque Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Nov 14 2016
Emporium pacific credit group ripped me off los Angeles california Response From Emporium Author: Lancaster, New York Communications & Networking: Emporium Internet

Nov 13 2016
Actuarial Consulting Group ACG offers a training program to help aspiring professionals to pass their P1 exam and enter the actuarial field. Their sales process offers finding you a job after passing and classroom training. Neither is true. They tell you you have to decide to send money quickly as the class is filling up. You send the money and then they send you contract docs which include a no refund policy and no guarantees of employment. Buyer beware. I didn't agree with their refund policy and they still kept my money and also changed the original class dates. lebanon Tennessee Author: Dallas, Texas Business Consultants: Actuarial Consulting Group lebanon, Tennessee

Nov 12 2016
Cox communications They ripped i don't owe $1,412.54 the lawyers are a rip off to i don't want them to call me or send letters they lied about everything morgan&associates are ripoffs to need them to leave me alone 2601 N.W.expressway,suite 205 East Oklahoma ,City, Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorney Generals: Cox communications Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
TheNotarySpot I did a closing on 9/30/16. Was supposed to be paid $250 as I am an attorney. Very long closing and quite complicatede. To date after may communications have not been paid. Be very careful dealing with this company if they are still in business. I plan to compalin on every available outllet. Dixie Newhouse Texas Author: Smithsburg, Maryland Consumer Services: TheNotarySpot Texas

Nov 12 2016
Fun Rewards for you total scam nationwide Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Air Travel: Fun Rewards for you Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Bruce Edwin wanted $6,000.00 to market a medical device for me. He said with his newsletter, on-line marketing campaign. My phone would be ringing off the 'hook. I would be getting lots of inquiries on my website. And, I would be very busy taking orders and selling my medical device. I did not receive one phone call or inquiry on my website. A total waste of money and time. When I asked Bruce for my money back. He went into a rage. Was very abusive. And, threatened to call my company and bad mouth me. And, he would sue me. Internet  Author: Pacific Palisades, California Home HealthCare: Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Internet

Nov 11 2016
Samsung Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge meltdown Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Iowa Communications & Networking: Samsung Nationwide