Your Search | star communications family fun pass

Jul 08 2014
New Era Shop newerashop.org I ordered a new era houston astros cap in orange with the white star at the front with all of the new era logos all stitched on the cap to both also in white which the picture clearly showed in the picture for $6.90 and with the delivery shipping price all in it was $26.28.  Internet Author: Nottinghamshire, Other Miscellaneous Companies: New Era Shop Internet

Jul 07 2014
Family law Inc. Renee Henry Hope Roberts Pam Lewis I and my Sister n Law paid out $2900 for a lawyer to help me out with my Child support Case which i was force to take care of my own Mr. roberts @ family law inc said they would find a lawyer to represent me which they did not He also said when talking on the phone he would refund my sister n laws money right away which they did not This company is a Scam there phone numbers now r no good ive email them no responce And I am not alone go to the Facebook page and see the complaints They have ripped many people who needed there help off. Los Angeles California Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Family law Inc. Los Angeles, California

Jul 07 2014
Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store I ordered shoes over three weeks ago - my money was taken via Pay Pal right away, but my order status is pending on the website. I wrote 4 emails to this company and never heard back - Have reported company to Pay Pal and now must wait for claim to be disputed. - Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store Internet

Jul 07 2014
fox management inc All enplyees that lied to me ,kallie linda owner of said property and teresa rossie wont gove me my deposit back and tring to charge me for late fees when they had last month deposit ,moved out for family emergency sept 17. 2013. still waiting for deposit ,caused me enough stress to lose 11 lbs since oct 2013.,i think i should get all or double back .charged me for time after i moved out, sent me bad check told not to cash message on phone .nov2013 they tried to get ahold of me and then in jan 2014 kallie emailed me and wanted my address for the hundred time still no deposit check.they did good job of ignoring me and charging me for a po box key they wanted me to spend 40.00 on. i never had mail delivered to box 38 so i had my mail sent to my ex husband in banks or.im tired and disabled and want my money back and dont want to be ripped off...still waiting...i am living with a broken water pipe , i cant fix have no money to fix because my deposit was never going to be given to me portland Oregon Author: redmond , Oregon Landlords: fox management inc portland, Oregon

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Sober Estate Living Center Killed my friend West Hills California Author: California Family Services: Sober Estate Living Center West Hills, California

Jul 07 2014
Jerry Yarnell Yarnell Art / Inspiration in painting/Yarnell school of fine art Well Known Local Artist, Self Proclaimed Christian, Disgraces Family and Publicly Lies to Further His Career Skiatook, Oklahoma Author: Grove, Oklahoma Liars: Jerry Yarnell Skiatook, Oklahoma

33, Report #1120996

Jul 07 2014
Deborah Luder Luder group LLC Stalking My Family, Tresspassing, lying mission viejo California Author: San Diego, California Property Management: Deborah Luder mission viejo, California

Jul 07 2014
Senior Family Services of America Senior Family Services Their $13 lead program does not exist. Bait and switch. Delray Beach Florida Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Senior Family Services of America Delray Beach, Florida

Jul 07 2014
electronics.com electronics8881.com Bait and switch rip off with no return communications Internet Author: livingston, Montana Miscellaneous Electronics: electronics.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
Tucker Technoloy, Tucker Tech, Tucker, Caleb, Tony, Frank Tucker, Conchita Tucker, Unprofessional, Ill mannered, Disrespectful, Horrible communication, Zero guidence, Incompetent, Young rich kids. New York City New York Author: midland, Michigan Communications & Networking: Tucker Technoloy new york city, New York

Jul 07 2014
Platinum Family Fitness Whitby lying, scamming, gym Whitby Ontario Author: whitby, Ontario Health Spas: Platinum Family Fitness Whitby, Ontario

Jul 07 2014
drake college of business Drake college they have more repeating a class that I already pass they support to pay evey to weeks $240 and now they do want to pay me because I Im repeating class for no reason Elizabeth New Jersey Author: perth amboy, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: drake college of business Elizabeth, New Jersey

Jul 06 2014
Pedro Quezada INVESTEC Private Bank.3 Hardman Street, Spinning fields,Manchester M3 3HF.Registered No: 1026167.United Kingdom. Offered to donate 2 million dollars to myself and my family because he is such a good Christian. He wanted a deposit to a bank in UK for $500.00 to open an accounthe can make the 2M deposit to. Internet UK Author: Phoenix, Arizona Financial Services: Pedro Quezada Internet

Jul 06 2014
Scioto county career technical center This school is training us to use brain dumps to pass our state certification tests, while trying to sell drugs. Lucasville Ohio Author: Beaver, Ohio Computer Classes: Scioto county career technical center Lucasville, Ohio

Jul 05 2014
jason. star entertainment Michelle daniels. Milfniki@gmail.com. star entertainment lax backpage escort license 200$ SCAM cigars los angeles. LAX Internet Author: los angeles, California Adult Web Sites: jason. star entertainment Internet

Jul 05 2014
WELLS FARGO BANK; Mr. Dennis Christie; A. Garrett Wells Fargo's mishandling of our late Mother's bank accounts and our family wants to know, where's the money? Nationwide
Author: Marietta, Georgia Questionable Activities: WELLS FARGO BANK Nationwide

CyberStep Inc. Falsely representing Free 2 Play Tokyo Japan
Author: TOKYO, Select State/Province Internet Services: CyberStep Communications Inc. TOKYO, Select State/Province

Jul 05 2014
Star Outsourcing Kane Damion Asked for freelance work and never paid Los Angeles Calufornia Author: Other Work at Home: Star Outsourcing Internet

Jul 05 2014
golds gym raven kinson , john toole, and amy sexual harrasment to my client and my family, termination of being ill, rascim towards african american employees augusta Georgia Author: augusta ga, Georgia Health Spas: golds gym augusta, Georgia

Jul 04 2014
Law Enforcement Systems LLC violation for ez-pass Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Law Enforcement Systems LLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 04 2014
Lynx Bus System Defective 30 day Bus Pass Orlando Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Bus Travel: Lynx Bus System Orlando, Florida

Jul 03 2014
60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, Michael Roberts, Hannah Boocock, Danny Keens, Michael Usher, Hal Crawford, Matt James, Alex Parsons, Mark Britt, Krista Parcell, Tracey Richter Fake News Stories \ Paying For Story Ideas Made to look like reporting \ Video News Release's Made To Look Like actual Reporting, journalistic integrity at its worst. Australia
Author: Laguna Beach, California Media Outlets: 60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, poor journalistic integrity Internet

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

Jul 03 2014
Focus Camera If I could I would give Focus a negative star - Be aware - Do not order from them!! Brooklyn Nationwide Author: wayne, New Jersey Cameras & Video: Focus Camera Nationwide