Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

star communications family fun pass

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 09 2017
T-Mobile T-Mobile has been over charging us for service that they didn't provide we cannot use our phones to make calls or go in the internate T-Mobile has been robbering us for the pass two years now please look into it to help us with this rediculus robbery from T-Mobile Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Frontier Communications Never showed up for installation, failed to close account, failed to bill or notify me, reported to credit bureau illegally Allen Nationwide Author: Carrollton, Texas Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. REVIEW: Eagle shield committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! Eagle Shield Inc has an unique value beneficial product solutions & help you be more comfortable in your home and business!*UPDATE: Eagle Shield Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Eagle Shield Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My observations on eagle shield Author: Modesto, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Eagle Shield the only insulation products that are recognized by NASA and certified by the Space Foundation! Eagle Shield is licensed by the California Contractors License board and 5 star rated by Home Advisor. Modesto, California

Mar 08 2017
AVOID THESE GUYS Author: Bakersfield, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Eagle Shield the only insulation products that are recognized by NASA and certified by the Space Foundation! Eagle Shield is licensed by the California Contractors License board and 5 star rated by Home Advisor. Dublin, California

Mar 08 2017
Cricket Wireless Refer a Friend I refer to family members and they refer me and now its time to pay the refer fee's and they telling me they can't do something about aug 2014. they purchased phone one in 2016 and the other 2017 they are not holding up to their policy and trying to say I its a cricket wireless company have been with them for sometime. Atlanta Ga Author: galveston, Texas Consumer Services: Cricket Wireless Refer a Friend Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Home Comfort USA Ken Star Negligent Careless Decietful Lies Anaheim California Author: Phelan, California Home Improvements: Home Comfort USA Ken Star Anaheim, California

Mar 07 2017
All About Moving Manager, Brad Beasley Disreputable mover damaged irreplaceable family heirlom, then, skips out Johnson City Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Moving Companies: All About Moving Johnson City, Tennessee

Mar 07 2017
Extreme Auto Deals , LLC Eddie Robinson Ripped off innocent people on multiple vehicles. Sold cars that couldn't s pass inspection. Drunk employees on the car lot. Ignored my pleas for help after my car broke down days after purchase. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio , Texas Auto Dealers: Extreme Auto Deals , LLC San Antonio , Texas

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Dwayne Hatchett Dwayne came to our house saying he wanted to help us not to lose our house, he first said he was representing from Midland and that the forbearance plan I applied for did not pass and he was going to help me. so he said he would call Midland and said he was representing me then he said he was was having issues because he said my husband name was on the house which it wasn, my husband was filing for bankruptcy but it had no effect on my house, I am going to lose my house and he is going to get away with this Your Mortgage solutions 7001 Boulevard suite 32 N texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Wanted Criminals: Dwayne Hatchett FORT WORTH,

Mar 04 2017
Dreamfinders, LLC If you consider building with Dream Finders, PLEASE make sure your job is secure. My wife and I were building a home with Dreamfinders. I suddenly, un-expectedly, lost my job. Even though Dreamfinders sold the home immediately, they kept our ENTIRE deposit. Close to $5,000 in hard earned cash. It was simply devasting to our family, especially after losing my job, and my wife didn't have a job. Please, be careful/cautious. Orange Park, Florida Check your contract Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Dreamfinders, LLC Internet

Mar 02 2017
Jorge Nuno Nuevo South NTS Communications Jorge Nuno Is A Con-Man That Owe Me And Alot Of Money Los Angeles Georgia Author: Tennessee Politicians: Jorge Nuno Los Angeles, Georgia

Mar 02 2017
CGTV RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  CGTV | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. CGTV is a high-level TV, film, and entertainment program designed to help connect talent with some of the top agents, casting directors, and managers in Los Angeles. Talent is guided by top celebrities from ABC, NBC, CBS, Disney Channel and Nickelodeon shows including CSI, 24, Modern Family, The Suite Life on Deck, Disney 365, Drake & Josh, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Austin & Alley and Good Luck Charlie. CGTV has people on TV!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Private Schools: CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CGTV an opportunist talent-searching group Hollywood, California, seeking the best of best in the fields of TV, film, and commercials. CGTV has actors work with actors. CGTV graduates are working actors. At CGTV you could audition with possible celebrities such as Phill Lewis, Adrian R'Mante and Bex Taylor-Klaus. Fontana , California

Mar 02 2017
NC CSE Abuse of power! Treating actual Fathers as Criminals to manipulate the system to force money to mother's who are bitter!!!! Raleigh North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Family Services: NC CSE Raleigh, North Carolina

Publish America America Star Books A scam/rip-off scheme Frederick Maryland
Author: Brooklyn, Iowa, Iowa Dance Clubs: Publish America Frederick, Maryland

Mar 01 2017
New Star Construction Inc. Knocked on my door informing me they had repaired many roofs in my neighborhood having insurance covering the cost and could do the same for me. Davison Michigan Author: rochester, Michigan Roofing Companies: New Star Construction Inc. Davison, Michigan

Mar 01 2017
children family services from the safty plan to the warrant and the discovery at court nothing made sense there was alot of lies and they had no grounds to remove my children Nationwide PUNCTUATION!!!!! Author: apple valley, California Government Corruption: children family services Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Simon Reynolds He's an unlicensed unregulated so called finance professional who has zero experience or regulations. He lies that he will leverage investments to pay out 10%++ returns on each level of leverage when in fact the only thing he's ever done is as an unlicensed individual taken money from his mother-in-law and invested it into another Asian unregulated fund where he took a spread off his own family. He knows nothing about finance. The only thing anyone can count on is that he is a liar. Preston Internet
Author: gREENSBORO, Georgia Investment Brokers: Simon Reynolds Preston,

Feb 28 2017
About Face Communications LLC AFC LLCAFC Staffing scam, untrustworthy, manipulative, deceptive, fraud Mesa Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Employment Services: About Face Communications LLC Internet

Feb 28 2017
gogotech II LLC Scumbag ripoffs with deceptive business operations. They placed an order after I cancelled it. New York City New York Author: Monticello, Utah Communications & Networking: gogotech II LLC New York City, New York

Feb 27 2017
america star books/ RacheL broke my contract FREDERICK MD Nationwide Author: VILAS, North Carolina Book Publishers: america star books Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Deceptive telephone sales, omission of requirement to attend sales presentations Ft Lauderdale, Fla Ramada Welcome Center Florida Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Cruise Ships: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
John V. Morris Family Funeral Home MONEY HUNGRY CROOKS DRUNK RUDE OFFICE MANAGER Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pittston, Pennsylvania Funeral Services: John V. Morris Family Funeral Home Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
 South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine, Bad Practices Cooper City Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Family Planning: South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine Coop, Florida

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey