Your Search | star communications family fun pass

Aug 22 2014
Hyseyin Serenli d/b/a 5 Star Painting Co. Mr. Serenli stole the solid marble saddle between my hardwood floors and tiled bathroom; then filled the hole with wood, added a new saddle that he added to my order at Home Depot the previous day and hacked off two inches of a brand new 6-panel door that he also added to my Home Depot order the previous day. The original door was metal and could not be cut. The saddle he took has been in the house since it was built in 1966. Initially Mr. Serenli said he would come back on Saturday 8/23 to replace the saddle and the door, then he left a confused message on my cell phone, pretending he did not understand the problem and would buy a new saddle at the Home Depot. I guess someone told him that he should not admit to taking the saddle … but he did admit it. Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Monmouth Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Hyseyin Serenli Bridgewater, New Jersey

Aug 22 2014
blue star automotive chris walker he ripped off people when he had a automotive repair shop beware now he has a tranportation trucking co. make sure you get a complete inventory of all your valuables duncan Oklahoma Author: lawton, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: blue star automotive duncan , Oklahoma

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 22 2014
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Fraud!! Wlimington Internet Author: Terrell, North Carolina Literary Agencies: I Love To Write Day Internet

Aug 22 2014
Stephanie Manx Puppy Killer posing as loving family daughter stouffville Ontario Author: Hamilton, Ontario Animal Abuse: Stephanie Manx stouffville, Ontario

Aug 21 2014
Adams County Department of Child Services Caseworkers Lied, manipulated the children. False allegations, stopped contact with no court order, sloppy work, not visiting the kids for weeks at a time Denver Colorado Author: Greeley, Colorado Family Services: Adams County Department of Child Services Denver, Colorado

Aug 20 2014
Globalinx 5linx The great phone service that wasn't Rochester New York Author: East orange, New Jersey Communications & Networking: Globalinx Rochester, New York

Aug 20 2014
frontier communications over billing then reported me to credit bereau worst service ever gardnerville Nevada Author: penryn, California Telephone Companies: frontier communications gardnerville, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Angie Spigle Angela Spigle Owes money as she moves from one town to another. Liberty North Carolina Author: Liberty, North Carolina Family Services: Angie Spigle Liberty, North Carolina

Aug 20 2014
Formal Services & Oknewski Photography I booked Shane and his DJ services in January 2014. It's now a month before my wedding and all communications with Shane have been cut off. After additional research it appears he has moved to Colorado. I located another contact phone number but no response has been returned. We paid Shane a down payment and it has yet to be returned. Please take this has a warning and do not contact or fall for his scam! Omaha Nebraska Author: Des Moines, Iowa Video & Film Production: Formal Services & Oknewski Photography Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 20 2014
REAL IZvest llc REAL IZvest entertainmentREAL IZvest communications REBUTTAL to malicious report on me by someone I don't know who uses the name Anthony colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: REAL IZvest llc colorado springs, Colorado

Aug 20 2014
Cambridge Family Host cambridgehostfamily.com/ Cambridge Family Host Cambridge Cambridge Author: london, Other Hotel: Cambridge Family Host Cambridge, Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Vic Handa dentisry corp This man Dennis Khanna has stolen my family home of 18 yeaars with 3 young children iwas left homeless after living and paying my mortgage for 18 years he came in and put 2 mortgages on my property and stole my family home. hamilton Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ontario Government Worker: Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
KCB Marketing scam for rent to own homes. I was charged 70 dollars for them to send me a list of homes for rent to own in my area. after a year I heard from no one. I tried to call them back and was asked for a pass code. Then hung up. I am furious that these people do this. northille Michigan Author: fredonia, Arizona Tenants: KCB Marketing northille, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
Providence Financial Advocates LEGAL EDUCATORS, GOLD BARS, CASH 4 U, STAR GATE MUTUAL, VERONICA SESMA, MARY REYNOLDS RIPOFF, LOAN MODIFICATION, LOAN MOD, INSURANCE, FRAUD. LOS ANGELES California Author: California Loan Modification: Providence Financial Advocates LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 18 2014
Avenue production dana model Pompano Beach FLORIDA Author: coconut Creek, Florida Family Services: Avenue production Internet

Aug 18 2014
Sun Travel take the money and run to steal away the customer's fun Sparta New Jersey Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Travel Services: Sun Travel Sparta, New Jersey

Aug 17 2014
David Stone, Attorney, Law Office of David Stone, Lawyer David stone in Anaheim I had to put a star so it would go below ZEROS all the way across! Do not use David c stone/ office. A WORST ATTORNEY BY ANY SCALE Anaheim California Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: David Stone, Attorney, Law Office of David Stone, Anaheim, California

Aug 16 2014
Trifexis Heart Worm Preventative Trifexis Heart worm preventative killer drugTAMPA, Fla. - Kiley Shultz says her healthy, 12-year-old golden retriever, Apollo got sick the day after his third monthly dose.Shultz is one of a growing number of pet owners who blame a popular flea and Warning Do Not Give Your Dog Trifexis! Drug is killings Family Dogs! Nationwide Author: California Drug Manufacturers: Trifexis Heart Worm Preventative Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
geo holiday star pointe resort totally misrepresented what we were buying las vegas Nevada Author: tacoma, Washington Timeshare Rentals: geo holiday star pointe resort las vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2014
Preston Family Practice and Guy Chandler has been stalking me all day Dallas Texas Author: Texas Doctors: Preston Family Practice Dallas, Texas

Aug 16 2014
24 Hour Fitness Bait and switch...they call it a family member add on to your membership, but call it a separate membership and keep charging your card without any notification after you cancel your membership. Lancaster California Author: Littlerock, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Lancaster, California

Aug 16 2014
Family Puppies, Dave Wayne, Dave Chupp, Dave's Pups, My lovable Westies, Corinna Chupp, Fluffy paws, My beautiful Frenchies, Loy Sold a puppy that needed an operation. nappanee Indiana Author: Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Family Puppies / Dave Wayne nappanee, Indiana

Aug 16 2014
Jordan family kennels Not a teacup Missouri Author: Rockford, Illinois Animal Services: Jordan family kennels Missouri

Aug 15 2014
Preston Family Practice has a doctor who is unethical and illegal. Dallas Texas Author: Texas Doctors: Preston Family Practice Dallas, Texas