Your Search | star communications family fun pass

Aug 29 2015
AJ Madison Inc Star Creations took my order, took my credit card number and then mentioned the restocking fee and the re-delivery fee, must use an outside delivery firm as I have had to speak to them via phone and poor english language, this might explain why they did not email me or tell me that I had to be present to sign for the order which might come by tractor trailor to my private residence, thus as I was not there I am facing a re-delivery charge of $75.00 or a 30% restocking fee if I cancel the order Brooklyn New York follow up to original complaint Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Kitchens: AJ Madison Inc Brooklyn, New York

Aug 29 2015
Chris Spears Prestige Auto Sales Christian Family Man taking advantage of the community Ocala Florida
You did good! Author: Silver Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Chris Spears Ocala, Florida

Aug 29 2015
T-Mobile t mobile ripp off,t- mobile fraud report, my family mobile scam,t mobile unlimited scammers T-Mobile Scams Millions of consumers Nationwide
Denial is not just a river in Africa.. Author: covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
The Travel Center VRC, FUN TIME VACATIONS, THE TRAVEL CENTER This company advertises that they will give you a free trip for sitting through a 90 minute long presentation then they make you fill out several forms requesting $69 per person as the activation fee or taxes on your trip that you have to pay for you must send more information and they say that they will book your trip for you once you send in an additional $50 per person Clarksburg Maryland Author: Pasadena, Texas Art Galleries: The Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Aug 28 2015
David R. Andalcio David R. Andalcio, Wynndalco Enterprises, Interface Computer Communications, Metstaff Fraud to fedral funds E-rate Puerto Rico, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey Nationwide
Wynndalco Report Attempt at Harassment and Defamation Author: San Juan, Other Corrupt Companies: David R. Andalcio Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Moon LLC, I was informed that my skills would be needed to conduct research on behalf of client's belonging to Moon LLC, such as what are the top five restaurants, limousine svs, Fun Kids places to visit. Research the best places (based upon a system of values) and provide a listing of the top five in for each category. With the chance that Moon's Client would visit the LA area and would consider the list when deciding which social events option is available to them. Miami Florida Author: GARDENA, California Business Consulting: Moon LLC, Internet

Aug 28 2015
Kia of Union City Teara Watts, Ken Browning Not just another family affair Union City Georgia Author: Snellville , Georgia Car Financing: Kia of Union City Union City , Georgia

Aug 28 2015
NCIC Operator Services NCIC Network Communications Pay Phoneslongview, TexasUnited States of America Pay Phone Credit Card Ripoff Longview California Author: North Hollywood, California Credit Card Fraud: NCIC Operator Services Longview, California

Aug 28 2015
Peter Paxon/Paetec communications I got a call from him stating he worked for microsoft, my computer was in danger, and he took over control of it. stated redmond florida Florida Author: warren, Ohio Internet Fraud: Peter Paxon/Paetec communications redmond, Florida

Kattie Katya Bondar Professional Dating Scammer Internet
Katya Bondar (Aka Kattie) - 5th Installment Author: Alabama Ex- Girlfriends: Kattie Katya Bondar

Aug 27 2015
John C. Rogers Family-Criminal-Lawyer Took my money and screwed me-ripped me off-left me high and dry Barrie Ontario Author: Barrie, Ontario, Ontario Lawyers: John C. Rogers Family-Criminal-Lawyer Barrie, Ontario

Aug 27 2015
Solace Previous Precision Auto Protection and effective August 31, 2015 will change yet again to Protect my Car Would not let xld warranty but offered a major discount to stay pass 30 day trial Clearwater Florida Author: McKees Rocks , Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Solace Clearwater , Florida

Aug 26 2015
james hart I got an e-mail re the secret shopper, My 17 year old son was looking for something to do like this i had heard about this secret shopper and always thought it was something fun, I am very ingnorant, I never think anyone would do something so bad, I did go ahead with this and got over $2,000 stolen, i will never trust in anything, It is true about too good to be true. I am a mother of 4 and thought a little more money would have done good for me. Man was I wrong. Lacarna Lacarna Author: Roseville, California Customer: james hart Internet

Aug 26 2015
Source 1 Movers Preferred Relocation Movers in Hackensack, NJ and Source 1 Movers in Durham or Raleigh, NC - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! This company will pitch you the story as if they are a family owned business... they are NOT, they will scam you. The binding price source 1 movers or preferred relocation is not a trusted company to use for your mover Raleigh, NC North Carolina Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Liars: Source 1 Movers Raleigh, NC, North Carolina

Aug 25 2015
Star rock great danes Kaylee kulka/ Kari's holmstrom Buyer beware! Sick puppies! Read all reports! Darwell Alberta
Author: Sparwood, British Columbia Animal Abuse: Star rock great danes Darwell, Alberta

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
Fun Time Vacations First Select TravelThe Travel Center Bait and Switch Runaround Blame Game Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lemoore, California Travel Services: Fun Time Vacations Clarksburg, Maryland

Aug 24 2015
ebay ebay wont stand behind their communications. Willing to loose a customer for $15.00. What customer service is NOT. I suggest using Craigs list to everyone. Internet Author: Barrington Hills, Illinois Auction / Liquidators: ebay Internet

Aug 24 2015
Comcast/Xfinity Rashia C. - corporate and Marty Tunney - sales person Joined in May - bundled phone, internet and tv/cable - since then we've had 5 technicians come to the house to tell us that it's the box outside that needs replacement.Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Manteno, Illinois Communications & Networking: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Web Star Recruits wolf in sheep clothing, snake in the grass Internet Author: raleigh, North Carolina Sports Teams & Clubs: Web Star Recruits Internet

Aug 22 2015
Katya Bondar, Katerina Bondar, Ekaterina Bondar As phony as she is pretty. Will steal your heart and your money. Her family scams too. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Ex- Girlfriends: Katya Bondar Internet

Aug 21 2015
family mobile took my money off my card eire pa Author: erie, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: family mobile Internet

Aug 21 2015
Elevated Scott aka Scott Mcdowell Urban Arts Showcase, Global Assault Mix Tapes, X101Jams This man is a complete liar that used my Brother-in-Laws untimely death to steal money from his friends and family. Money that should have went to his three infant children. NYC Internet
HOW DARE YOU DENY IT?!! Author: Brooklyn, New York Festivals & Event Services: Elevated Scott aka Scott Mcdowell Internet

Aug 20 2015
urban arts showcase elevated scott, x101jamz, scott mcdowell, global attack mixtapes This individual put a memorial show together for a deceased member of my family where half of the proceeds were to go to his children. He not only took all of the money he went ahead to racially assault his widowed spouse. This is especially disturbing since he claims to work with urban artists. New York Internet
Thank you Scott for making a record of your lies Author: NY, New York Festivals & Event Services: urban arts showcase Internet

Aug 19 2015
Centerpoint Apartments CENTERPOINT APARTMENTS DALLAS TX located at 2626 Frankford Road in Dallas, TX, is owned by a family of DEBT COLLECTORS and they SUE 99% of their Renters when they move. DO NOT MOVE HERE. They 'INTENTIONALLY LOSE YOUR MOVE OUT NOTICE to place you on the HOOK. They FROZE A grandmother's CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR THOUSANDS when she had NEVER LIVED THERE. Centerpoint Apartments was the subject of an UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION into their practices which found rampant abuse and EXTORTION tactics. The DallasObserver Ran a great piece on them. The Local County Judge was FINANCED by them and has approved over 700 of their Tenant Lawsuits! BEWARE! Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Landlords: Centerpoint Apartments Dallas, Texas