STAR COMMUNICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: star communications
There may be more specific results for "star communications"
For more specific results for "star communications"
Showing 26-50 of 16,090 Found Reports For more specific results for "star communications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 30 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Fraud company who rip off new buyers in commodity trade Buenos Aires Argentina
There is no Sung Dong Trading NY, check on google. SKYINTERTRADE LIAR Author: new york, New York Scrap Yard: Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Internet

Sep 30 2017
Blue Star Cruies They sold us an 8 day trip iincluding a 2 day stay in the Bahamas. When I called to make the reservations they added another $600 in fees and taxes when they had told my husband he had pain in full for $999.00. West Palm Beach Florida Still no response Author: BARRINGTON, Rhode Island Cruises: Blue Star Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
Andy Cluett discountplumbing Does not honour agreements, abondons jobs, doesn't return communications Ottawa Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Plumbing: Andy Cluett Internet

Sep 29 2017
Citizens Bank Pgh PA excessive overdraw fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Citizens Bank Author: Pgh, Pennsylvania Banks: Citizens Bank Pgh PA Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2017
Computer Support Steve Wiliams, Kevin wanting to get into my computer, calling 2 times a day Idaho Author: Michigan Communications & Networking: Computer Support Internet

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technology llc This is my review for this fradulent company. I know that your 'company' is just a scam front. I paid shipping for the 'free' sample. My order number is 9336593. The sample is cooking oil and does nothing. I want my account CANCELLED. I have tried calling the number provided-and the mailbox won't accept any messages. The email addresscs@advanceabletechnology.com is bogus and returns all sent messages. My package came from Scottsdale, AZ 85260. I want this handled ASAP. I have reported you to Report Scams, and to my credit card company. I only gave 1 star because I had to. Zero minus would be more appropriate. I, like many other people, was just looking for something to ease pain. This company leads you on, and then when they have your information, you are stuck. I was suckered into doing the Facebook order for the sample by only paying the shipping/postage charges. Arizona Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology llc Internet

Sep 25 2017
Frank Martorana Gold Star Financial Nations Lending Does not Pay Commissions, Keeps them for Himself Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Mortgage Companies: Frank Martorana Chula Vista, California

33, Report #1401993

Sep 23 2017
Blue Star Lines Florida Monies have been sent but no response to their 800-349-5359 and website is no longer valid Florida Author: Oroville, Washington Cruise Ships: Blue Star Lines Florida ,

Sep 22 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand CelebrationFt. Lauderdale Welcome CenterRamada Inn Ft Lauderdale Cancelled our vacation without notifying us, no refund, no comparable replacement offered. Internet Author: Hagerstiwn, Maryland Travel Services: Blue Star Cruises Internet

Sep 21 2017
Spectrum Time Warner CableCharter Communications Failure to Provide Working Internet Access Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Dousman, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises CreditMakover.Biz does not provide ANY service, only threats to RUIN my business credit!!! Internet Complete IDIOTS. Business Credit SCAM for sure! Author: , Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Internet

Sep 20 2017
Business Credit Makeover AKA Business Builder Enterprises really is a CREDIT CARD PHISHING SCAM Took my CREDIT CARD AND SCAMMED ME!! Internet
Business Builders Enterprises *TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY SCAM* Author: Irvine, California Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprises Internet

Sep 19 2017
Go Fish Marketplace Joseph Baliva SCAM SCAM SCAM MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME WHO RIPS OFF INVESTORS Joseph Baliva is a cunning and crafty con artist. My mother lost her entire savings investing in this multi level marketing scheme. San Francisco California
I Was The Victim of A Con Man That Wrote A Completely Fabricated Ripoff Report Author: Santa Barbara, California Multi-Level Marketing: Go Fish Marketplace San Francisco, California

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 15 2017
Cox Communications Fraudulent Billing Practices Las Vegas Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Internet

Sep 14 2017
All Star Painting Abel Garcia Poor work, No show, No Call, Empty Promises, Theft, Lies Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: All Star Painting Abel Garcia Internet

Sep 14 2017
CA Construction AVI Inc. If I could give them a minus. minus, minus star I would because although their contracted employee Mauricio did a very good job on the painting task he did try to take all of the left over supplies that I was being billed for. I had to ask Mauricio twice to get the extra supplies out of truck. Just ridiculous!! CA Construction/AVI Inc. is also trying to receive my insurance deductible of $1000 when they only did approximately $200.00 of repairs so why they think they get the insurance deductible as well is a mystery to me. I see that someone thought they were off the State Farm Preferred website but they are back on the State Farm preferred contractor's to use website but I hope they take them off immediately is my recommendation. I have already informed State Farm how dissatisfied I am with CA Construction's billing inaccuracies, their inept/lousy/rude/ customer service received from the following CA Construction personnel: Aaron Avila, Liza Quintana, Darreld Van Westrienen. Riveside California Author: Riverside, California Home Improvements: CA Construction Riveside, California

Sep 14 2017
Teleport Communications America I received a call stating that I could decrease my interest rates on my credit cards. He said he knew that I paid more than the minimum amount due. Then he asked the total amount of my credit card debt, how many cards made up that amount and the specific cards involved, Master Card, Visa etc. Then when he started asking me specifics, like the expiration date..I hung up. I was not about to give personal information to someone I do not know. Mullica Hill New Jersey Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Teleport Communications America Mullica Hill, New Jersey

Sep 14 2017
Superior Booking/Bryan Bryan Pauley, liars, scammers, joke, trash Mesa, Arizona. AZ, Mesa, Seattle, Houston Nationwide pieces of lying trash Author: Mesa, Arizona Ticket Sales: Superior Booking/Bryan Nationwide

Sep 13 2017
QuickNMobile Wholesalers purchased a power wheelchair June 2017 and it broke in August and they refuse to replace it Ft. laureldale Florida end of issue Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Medical Supplies: QuickNMobile Wholesalers Ft. laureldale, Florida

Sep 12 2017
All Star Collision Repair & Auto Painting Carlos Youing Crook crashes cars in parking lot to get business Plano Texas
Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Repair Service: All Star Collision Repair & Auto Painting Plano, Texas

Sep 08 2017
Rainbow Broadband Russ Hamm Lack of payment for product / services provided. New York New York Author: Wayne, New Jersey Communications & Networking: Rainbow Broadband New York, New York

48, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
Daniel Anton: Dan Anton, SEO: KICKED OFF WIKIPEDIA FOR THE FIFTH TIME Since 2014: Correction Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 08 2017
TEN MINUTE TITLE LOAN Ten Minute Title Loans Santa Monica Stole from Our Non Profit Organization out of Retaliation Santa Monica California Ten Minute Title Loans Revised Author: Porter Ranch, California Car Financing: TEN MINUTE TITLE LOAN Santa Monica , California

Sep 08 2017
Texas Star Plus STAR PLUS PROGRAM A Medicaid Managed Program Texas Star Plus Austin texas Author: waco, Texas Health Insurance: Texas Star Plus Nationwide