STARDOLL USD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: stardoll usd
There may be more specific results for "stardoll usd"
For more specific results for "stardoll usd"
Showing 1-25 of 661 Found Reports For more specific results for "stardoll usd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet

May 05 2017
Caliber Collision San Diego California Miramar Allstate recommends this repair shop, do not use, 17,000 usd on a car of $15,000 value San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Auto Repair Service: Caliber Collision San Diego CA San Diego, California

Apr 17 2017
wonderhearingaid Hey I got ripped off by this company they took from me $89.00 usd via my visa credit card the worse of it is that they never sent me the product which was a hearing aid that was a month ago march 2nd 2017 his was done on the internet my order number is: 1 will be able to better your hearing by 50% Nationwide Author: Davao City, Alabama Cable Companies: wonderhearingaid Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
BUIC CAPITAL MANAGEMENT S.L BUIC CAPITAL INVESTMENTS S.L Misbah Al Droubi Baiyat living in Barcelona SCAMMED ME 81,500.00 USD Barcelona Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Brokerage Companies: BUIC CAPITAL MANAGEMENT S.L Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
La Baguette Put 2 drinks on our table and charged us 167.21 USD for 2 drinks without letting us know how much the prices is. Was trying to force us to order appettizers. Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Restaurants: La Baguette Miami, Florida

Apr 06 2017
Click2Sell.eu CEO of Click2Sell - UAB They stole from me over $3,500.00 USD 178.236.207.149 - Vilniaus Lithuania Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Click2Sell.eu Internet

Mar 18 2017
Pay pal and Limkshe I returned items that were damaged and looked nothing like the images on internet. I purchased these items on linkshe.com thru my PayPal account. Linkshe is based in China and I was asked to return items to china and I paid 50.00 usd to ship items back and China doesn't use tracking numbers and PayPal said they have no record of the items being received from link she and denied my appeal. PayPal says they protect the. Just from fraudulent unethical places of business and I was. under the protection with PayPal. Linkshe-Shanghai China PayPal Omaha Nebraska Internet Author: North pole, Alaska Consumer Services: Pay pal and Limkshe Internet

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 12 2017
Healthy right now. Net SCAM Andria It said this is a FREE SAMPLE!!! DON'T CLICK OR SUBSCRIBE! THEY took 69.95 off my credit card in February 2017 , and now March 2017. No product. Called and woman said she couldn't find my info. Told me five different names, I've never heard of. Kept apologizing but no Action to fix this. And said anyone can use this email link and phone number.... Something smells Fishy . Never trust this site By ordering this product, you agree to be enrolled in CBD Oil. Try it out for 14 days at no charge. After the trial expires, you agree that your card will be charged 69.95 USD for continued access to all of the tools, support and training CBD Oil provides. Your monthly membership will recur at 69.95 USD every month from the time your trial expires until you cancel. You must call 844-667-6614 to cancel your monthly membership. Nationwide
Author: St Louis, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Healthy right now. Net SCAM Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Bryan Bales aka Akane (epicnpc.com), Suture (epicnpc.com), bales.exe (ebay) Western Union Fraud/Theft of $900 USD Jasper Indiana Author: Liu Cheng, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Bryan Bales Jasper, Indiana

Mar 06 2017
drops direct hc6, drop direct hi i order hcg direct drops from internet they show it CAD 79 but deduct 106 usd. i order on 16 feb 2017 but still not receive any product from them. i just have an sales email on which i mail and get a repky from Tony that they have surge of orders but that why its a week late. but now its 18 days im still waiting for my orders. they are thugging people. i just want my money back hope in future people will be aware from these thugs by our complains Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: drops direct Internet

Mar 05 2017
Stardoll AB One of the worst sites ever Sweden Author: Internet Customer: Stardoll AB Internet

Feb 18 2017
pass4sures.com Pass4sures IT Certification Material Provider I paid USD$52.49 for questions, got nothing. Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Tutoring: pass4sures.com Internet

Feb 13 2017
premium liquidation Mohamed Adel Elghanam scams me with 17700 USD through a used cloth and shoes Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Clothing Stores: premium liquidation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 08 2017
Changoo and Associates ; Dale Changoo Lost over $200,000 USD Toronto Canada Ontario
UNLAWFUL FALSE DEFAMATION POST Author: Duchesne, Utah Business Consultants: Changoo and Associates Toronto, Quebec

Jan 30 2017
Ricardo Rodriguez Owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Very Bad experience with the owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Ricardo Rodriguez. Yacht is broken and owner is dishonest - promising refund and never did. I Lost $580 USD Family vacation & celebration was destroyed. Bad experience with this business owner. Stay away from Ricardo R– he is word worth nothing but trouble. For two month texted back and promising refund from the company and when time to post negative feedback on airbnb is expired just vanished. Doesn’t want to communicate and return money as promised. Consumers beware! San Diego California Author: BEVERLY HILLS, California Travel Companies: Ricardo Rodriguez San Diego, California

Jan 28 2017
Sell Cheap Limited Mohammad Hasan Am very sorry to disappoint you .. Extra charges of 200 USD need to be paid due to the delay. San Diego California
Author: ACCRA, Computer Manufactures: Sell Cheap Limited San Diego, California

Jan 04 2017
Diet Supplements Direct WI none known except that this was supposed to be a FREE trial for SUPREME Garcinia Cambogia Free bottle of this product Garcinia Cambogia and I was charged 99.95 (USD) 138.62 on my MC New York Ontario, Canada M3J0J8 Nationwide Author: Errington British Columbia, Alabama Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Direct WI Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. The company called: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE CO., LTD. located in:DANGSHAN TOWN, XIAOSHAN DISTRICT, HANGZHOU CITY,ZHEJIANG,CHINA Sent us a proforma invoice and asked us for down payment, we did the downpayment by wire transfer from our HSBC HK account on 13/12/16 of USD 3,688.50. After that MR. Bruce, the seller, said he already sent cargo to other customer and refuses to send us the refund. Hangzhou China Author: Other Furniture Manufactures: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. Internet

Dec 20 2016
Tillys Internet USD, Tilly's Internet USD, Tillys Hacked Credit Card and Charged Thousands of Dollars to our Card at Numerous Online Stores and Dating Websites Irvine California Author: Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Tillys Internet USD Irvine , California

Dec 20 2016
Charlie's Project Anna Kozaczka HernandezYou sent a payment of $46.00 USD to Anna & Sarah Designs LLC.(akozaczka@hotmail.com) Ripoff of hundreds of people MA and NY Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Charlie's Project MA & NY

Dec 15 2016
Allen Martin Consulting, Allen Martin Consulting Marketing, Allen Martin, Christian Gasper, Allan Martin, AMC Marketing USD $100 000 Scammed by Christian Gasper of Germany who also Scammed Paypal & Bank! Wiesbaden Hesse
Author: Florida Work at Home Business: Allen Martin Internet

Dec 14 2016
Direct Express Direct Express direct deposit dusabilty usd Internet Author: Hesperia , California Abusive Parents: Direct Express Internet

Dec 02 2016
Trans Canada Movers Delta BC AAA Movers Refusing to delivery after taking payment, doubling charges on bill after it was signed, changing currency billed to USD from Canadian Delta, B.C. British Columbia Author: Idaho Falls , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Trans Canada Movers Delta BC Delta, B.C. , British Columbia

Nov 25 2016
Deal Empire I orderd a pair of Slim Panties from Deal Empire for $24.90 USD Order # DE162535 on 11/12, never received them Ontario Canada  Author: Kissimmee, Florida Alternative Health: Deal Empire Internet