Your Search | starter credit direct

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
03:01 PM Gary Boomershine Cara, support person, Fraudulently charged $1,497.00 to my credit card and refused to refund it. Walnut Creek California Author: Austin, Texas Real Estate Investing: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Abram Elijah Bishop Abram Elijah, Senior Pastor Credit card processing machine. Saves you in transaction charges, but instead ties you into crazy charges. phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Abram Elijah phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 09 2015
Elite Financial Services Chris Copeland at Took $2500 for 90 day Credit Sweep and 120 days later still not complete!! Columbus GA Author: Decatur, Georgia Credit Services: Elite Financial Services Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Justice Entertainment Group Susan Joseph does not pay her bills las vegas Nevada Author: oakland, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Justice Entertainment Group las vegas, Nevada

Oct 09 2015
Tatiana Galofre Credit Card Processing - Credit Card Equipment Lease SCAM. Will rip you off! Miami Lakes, FL Nationwide Author: Byron Center, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Tatiana Galofre Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
peoplefinders Offered a trial period which was cancelled in due time and charged 2 fees to my credit card!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: peoplefinders Internet

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Liquid Leverage OWA Stole money and did not return when services not completed Newport Beach California Author: Santa Ana, California Credit & Debt Services: Liquid Leverage Newport Beach, California

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
Barclays Bank (Jordan Sears) Fraud,Liar, Finance, says he can get you financed through connection of bank Anaheim California
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Credit & Debt Services: Barclays Bank Jordan Sears Internet

Oct 08 2015
Pinnacle Credit Services Pinnacle Credit Services claims I owe them $810 which is damaging my credit scoring Hopkins Minnesota Author: NEW YORK, New York Financial Services: Pinnacle Credit Services Hopkins, Minnesota

Oct 08 2015
North American Bancard Frank SelfKathryn Self agents used deceptive sales tactics, non-disclosure of terms, fees. Agent is now MIA and cannot be contacted for help. SCAM!!! Centennial, CO Nationwide Author: CENTENNIAL, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
LFG MBF, Northern Leasing Thieves. Ending up paying them the worth of the machines 10x and still they harrass me Chicago Illinois Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LFG Chicago, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
river valley credit union overdraft fee abuse by reorderin checks eg: clearing largest check first ada Michigan Author: ada, Michigan Banks: river valley credit union ada, Michigan

HS Direct Ltd HS Direct Scam Review of HS Direct Sheffield United Kingdom
Author: Troon, Other Business Consulting: HS Direct Internet

Oct 08 2015
Unknown I HAVE RECEIVED THREATENING CALL/ THAT SHOWS 911ONLY Nationwide threats to garnish social security money Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unknown Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
joleans outlet bad shirts quality & no refund after i made the return Internet
Author: Staten island, New York Credit & Debt Services: joleans outlet Internet

Oct 08 2015
BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING, FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 Someone associated with this address accessed my online credit card account and changed my mailing address to: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011. Fortunately, it was caught by my bank's security system and immediately changed back. This address is associated with fraudulent activity FOLCROFT PENNSYLVANIA Author: Massachusetts Internet Fraud: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 XING FOLCROFT, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
07:58 PM Paid for website development. Did not do the work. Dispute with credit card company for refund. maryland Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Internet

Oct 07 2015
03:38 PM Ketone Do not waste ur money on this SCAM! They charge ur credit card without sending the product, then refuse to reimburse u. THIS IS A SCAM! THE PRODUCT IS A SCAM!!! Warning! Warning! Na Na Author: Sahuarita, Arizona TV Advertisements: Na,

Oct 07 2015
02:20 PM Spam . Credit my card and never gave me my package, Rip me off, don't answer the phone, send me to voice mail, avoiding me Humble TX Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Internet

Oct 07 2015
national credit systems hostile, abusive, rude collection and billing practices atlanta ga Author: atlanta , Georgia Collection Agencies: national credit systems Nationwide