Your Search | starter credit direct

Oct 20 2016
Dialog Direct Unpaid wages, Unprofessionalism, Scam Clinton Twp Michigan Author: Ypsilanti , Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Dialog Direct Clinton Twp, Michigan

Oct 20 2016
CREDIT CONTROL LLC collection calls that are harrassing Internet Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: CREDIT CONTROL LLC Internet

Oct 20 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Vestel Logistics Stanley B. Lawson Scam New York City Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Vestel Logistics Internet

Oct 20 2016
san diego metropolitan credit union Extortion Company, after they lend you money for solar panels they will hold your title ransom and charge you a fee every time you redo your loan San Diego California Author: Placentia, California Solar: san diego metropolitan credit union San Diego, California

Oct 20 2016
Direct Tv Internet Author: South Mills, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Tv Internet

Oct 20 2016
Dish Dish WILL keep any account credit FOREVER, unless you call to demand it's release back to you Engelwood CO Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Satellite Dish Companies: Dish nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Chime card Usa Internet Author: Homerville, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Chime card Internet

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet No I don't think you care a bit Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 20 2016
Direct Plus Over Charged Indianapolis Indiana This post of complete nonsense Author: Indpls , Indiana Carpet & Tile Stores: Direct Plus

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 19 2016
Premier Auto Credit GAP INSURANCE MY A S! VAN NUYS California Author: Canoga Park, California Car Financing: Premier Auto Credit VAN NUYS, California

Oct 19 2016
Direct Tv Promotion of 100.00 gift card to sgn up but then dont send it. First few times you call they say it takes a couple months, then they say it was mailed and then they say you were not elgible Nationwide Author: klamath falls, Oregon Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Charity leather PHIL SINNER Took money off my prepaid credit card and I never received my vest or refund which Mr Sinner said was on it's way in money order form and his company worked for people with cancer well they have a poor spokes person if that is true Chandler Kentucky Author: Grayson, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Charity leather Chandler, Kentucky

Oct 19 2016
Go Shop and Save GOSHOPANDSAVE GoShopAndSave a SCAM. REPRESENTATIVES LIE! Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Internet Author: Norcross, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Go Shop and Save Internet

Oct 19 2016
01:35 PM Guiseppe Zanotti They refusing to Give me a refund for something I never received took my money& now blindly ignoring my attempts to get my money they stole They state on website they based in Hong Kong Internet Author: Klerksdorp , Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 19 2016
North Mill Equipment aka EFS Credit Trust THIEVES!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Financial Services: North Mill Equipment Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 19 2016
Skaterboard They Attempted to Charge my Credit Card $3200.00 Without Authorization Denmark Internet Author: HUMBLE, Texas Sporting Goods: Skaterboard Internet

Oct 19 2016
eWealth Masters, LLC Scammed for a grant Not sure Internet Author: Chehalis, Washington Credit Card Fraud: eWealth Masters, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online On the online theyre saying its 7.99 for both then yesterday and today they charged me for 265 cad obviously its a rip off Internet Author: Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online Internet

Oct 19 2016
06:11 AM running my credit card, soliciting credit card information without my consent Internet Author: Lyme, New Hampshire Consumer Services: Internet

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Payment Systems least finance corp LFC scams! Nationwide Author: colton, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Nationwide