STARTER CREDIT DIRECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: starter credit direct
There may be more specific results for "starter credit direct"
For more specific results for "starter credit direct"
Showing 1-25 of 109,454 Found Reports For more specific results for "starter credit direct"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1382004

Jun 29 2017
Dupray, Derek Jon Nadon Dupray claimed damage, deducted money from my credit card, and then refused to show anyone the so-called damage Newark Delaware Author: Prairie Grove, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Dupray Newark, Delaware

2, Report #1381978

Jun 28 2017
Ready debit gold pre paid, Year Non-professional, puts a hault on your life Clearfield PA Author: Clearfield, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Ready debit gold pre paid Nationwide

3, Report #1381948

Jun 28 2017
Daily Discounts Plus Attempted to debit my credit card 19.95 3 times in June 2017 Nationwide Author: Middletown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Daily Discounts Plus Nationwide

4, Report #1381947

Jun 28 2017
EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation ECMC The company representative called me and started yelling at me about how I owed money for a school I never attended as I already have a student loan already paid for because I am on extended medical leave Minneapolis ,Minnesota Author: San Jose, California Colleges and Universities: EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation Internet

5, Report #1381944

Jun 28 2017
happybirthdaytoyou.com Asked for all relevant information name email address name of recpient of birthday card. at Pay Now recieved error message after giving credit card number. United Kingdom Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: happybirthdaytoyou.com Internet

6, Report #1381934

Jun 28 2017
Saving My Credit Inc Premier Credit Alliance Completed Fraud/ Scam---No Refund Santa Ana California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Saving My Credit Inc Santa Ana, California

Jun 28 2017
cruellascreditadvisor.com DENISE GALLEGO CHEXSYSYTEMS, EWS, CREDIT REPAIR/CREDIT SWEEP SCAM California, Nevada Internet
Author: USA, Credit & Debt Services: cruellascreditadvisor.com Internet

8, Report #920247

Jun 28 2017
Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Pivotal Payments commitment to customer satisfaction, Pivotal Payments has implemented strategic changes to proactively enhance client satisfaction and the speed of their customer service response time. The company is focused on improving its clients’ payment processing methods, resulting in 100% satisfaction.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Pivotal Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pivotal Payments. Ripoff Report Verified™
Fixed Author: Ottawa, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. nationwide credit & debit card processing, clearing & settlement, gift, loyalty, store value card programs, terminal management solutions, electronic check processing. Internet

9, Report #1381931

Jun 28 2017
citibank incessant finance charges after paying cc in full Internet Author: whoville, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: citibank Internet

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey score cure Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey I joined what I thought was for a yearly membership. Continually billed my credit card 6 months after the year. Jackson New Jersey Author: Ivyland, Pennsylvania Carnivals: SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey Jackson, New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
HUDFORECLOSURES.COM UNKNOWN CREDIT CARD FRAUD Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HUDFORECLOSURES.COM Internet

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 28 2017
Pure CBD Holly See , Sandy Utah Unauthorized charge for 79.95 after so called 14 day trial period Las Vegas NV
Author: navarre, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Pure CBD Internet

Jun 28 2017
Lumidaire A phone call was made for them to send a free trial face cream. 10 days later they charged my account 83.00. There is no number they give to contact them to cancel so I had to close my credit card.
Author: willowbrook, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Lumidaire Internet

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Flash Advance takes holistic approach to building brand from ground up.*UPDATE: Flash Advance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I have proof that they poached my client! Author: miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Bingham Farms , Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Barry Pope BPA Funding Barry Pope and Associates, LLC Barry Pope ~ Scam Artist ~ Will take your money and not deliver San Francisco Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: Barry Pope Internet

Jun 27 2017
US Career Institute USCB Corporation (Debt Collection) Fake School, Messed up My Credit, Rude Jerks, Will NOT get a Job Internet Author: Trenton, Tennessee Con Artists: US Career Institute Internet

Jun 27 2017
AlsoDirect alsodirect.com also direct Sold me a laptop upside down Internet Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: AlsoDirect Internet

Jun 27 2017
Ways 2 rent Jacksonville Florida Author: Huntsville, Alabama Credit Services: Ways 2 rent Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Penn Credit Corporation I just recently had my phone turned on. Out of the blue I started getting a call from penn credit. Telling me they are a collection agency. However I have no idea why they would be calling. They keep telling me I need to give them my address for them to Defraud company Nationwide Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Abusive Parents: Penn Credit Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Andrew Cordle IflipUflip cheat, money grabber, lazy, scared, don't give your credit card number, has no interest in actually working Atlanta, Chicago Internet, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana Author: Helotes, Texas Seminar Programs: Andrew Cordle Internet

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 27 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks California Author: New York, New York Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 27 2017
vcccheap.com PayPal VCC verification, Internet All Reviews Are True - Requires ID To Complete Transactions Author: athens, Credit Card Processing Companies: vcccheap.com Internet