STATE FARM INSURANCE CO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: state farm insurance co
There may be more specific results for "state farm insurance co"
For more specific results for "state farm insurance co"
Showing 1-25 of 47,084 Found Reports For more specific results for "state farm insurance co"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Coat to Coast Grand Getaways My husband and I bought a vacation club for $7.900.oo dollars we paid closing cost $975.oo dollars and $2.500.oo for the inicial payment after that we had to pay $165.14 a month for the next five years they gave us to many promeses. airline tiquets. car rental hotel cruses to many good things BUT each time we tried ti used we can not doit..... they said you can not used because is monday o because is after monday o because is before holliday o is after holliday. Sarasota Florida Author: franklin square, New York Travel Companies: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Select State/Province

2, Report #1381989

Jun 28 2017
Nationwide Claims Service - Unclaimed Money Recovery Agents and Services Nationwide Claims Service of www.nationwideclaims.com.au is bad business, they are dishonest and state that they donate their income ' to charity' when they are a fully for profit business. Maurice Pratt the owner has two staff who work with him in that business, they do not donate any money to charity. what a terrible way to gain an edge over other honest unclaimed money recovery agents. Do your homework and choose an honest agent instead. nsw Internet
Competitor Playing Games With Us Author: Other Liars: Nationwide Claims Service Internet

3, Report #1381922

Jun 28 2017
Belle Epoque This company sent me to collections with the collection co name of Dar waterfront &a associates. I never did any business with this company and now I am in collection for $99.01 Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Belle Epoque Internet

4, Report #1381939

Jun 28 2017
Go Banyan Co aka Social Dental Deceptive Marketing Training - Terrible Communication - Do Not Sign A Contract Orem Utah Author: California Business Consulting: banyan

Jun 28 2017
Cutter Financial Group, LLC REVIEW: Cutter Financial Group commitment to total client satisfaction. Cutter Financial Groups past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality financial solutions to their clients by identifying all the facts necessary to make a sound financial decision that is in their best interest before making that decision. Cutter Financial Group's process helps filter out the myths and misconceptions and helps their clients determine the must know, relevant facts to make logical financial decisions for their future. Boston, Mansfield, Cape Cod Falmouth, Massachusetts*UPDATE: Cutter Financial Group pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Cutter Financial Group, LLC is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Once again he tries to get out of it... Author: Carver, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: Cutter Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family owned and operated independent wealth managers. Retirement and investment specialists specialize in comprehensive wealth management, investing, financial - retirement planning, insurance strategies. Falmouth, Massachusetts

Jun 28 2017
Symmetry Financial Group REVIEW: Symmetry Financial Group Symmetry Financial Group’s leadership committed to development and success of their agents, providing clients with the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Symmetry Financial Group pledges their commitment to always improve their operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Symmetry Financial Group Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe Business Service.
Warning advice for agents Author: ASHEVILLE, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Symmetry Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Extensive portfolio, life, annuity products with many options, Term Life, Non-med Term, Whole Life, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA and more. Internet

7, Report #1381903

Jun 28 2017
Geico Auto Classic Bad Faith Bait & Switch + Illegal Records Search Geico Nationwide Nationwide Author: Hayward, Wisconsin Insurance Companies: Geico Auto Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Crown Estate Liquidators Crown Estate Sales David GreenerBrenda Greener Stole items from estate sold to friends who were wholesalers charged no state tax stole our own tables for sale Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Chambers of Commerce: Crown Estate Liquidators Fort Worth , Texas

Jun 28 2017
Health Insurance Innovations (HII) Pretend selling PPO health insurance Internet Author: New York, New York Telemarketers: Health Insurance Innovations Internet

Jun 28 2017
Billy Smith Took money out of my bank account when I had cancel the policy after I check it out. North Richard Hills, Tx Tx Author: Auburndale, Florida Health Insurance: Billy Smith Auburndale, Florida

11, Report #1019747

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care USA REVIEW: Aqua Care USA Commitment to customer satisfaction. Aqua Care USA family owned. State of the art custom walk-in hydrotherapy tubs, walk-in showers, chairlifts. Made in America, quality workmanship. Aqua Care USA manufactures safe bathrooms to aid in the reduction of bathroom falls, a major cause of severe senior injuries. Aqua Care USA utilizes highly trained craftsmen specializing in their products. Each unit is custom made, carries a lifetime warranty on materials & labor. Aqua Care USA receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our program Aqua Care USA made a serious commitment. Their Lifetime Warranty on all materials and labor lets the customer feel safe and confident when they do business with Aqua Care USA. Ripoff Report Verified Safe
Author: Tempe, Arizona Home Improvements: Aqua Care TRUSTED BUSINESS: Aqua Care USA is committed to customer satisfaction, Aqua Care USA focusing on finding the highest quality products on the market and using only highly trained craftsmen for all installations. Aqua Care USA has an industry leading warranty and unmatched customer service. Grimes, Iowa

Jun 28 2017
Aqua-Care USA High Plains Construction Handicap bathroom installation, had no state plumbing, electrical, and mechainal licesnse Grimes, Iowa all work completed Author: independence, Iowa Bed & Bath: Aqua Care USA Grimes, Iowa

Jun 27 2017
Vlamorous aka Aristocraticskin aka Belleyouthrefresh I received free trial size samples 2 quantity .Nothing was mentioned of time limit or product would be sent again. I get my bank statement I've been charged on may 23,17 for97.83 from aritstocraticskin and105.79 from bellyyouthrefresh. Received more products on June 20th and being charged another 97.83. I don't want these products and every number I call is a recording leading you to order more. How do I get this stopped and my money returned. Please help. Product sent from Beauty impressions Englewood Co Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Skin Care: B

Jun 27 2017
Live and Invest Overseas Leif Simon Agriculture investment, Mango farm Panama City Panama Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Business Consultants: Live and Invest Overseas Internet

Jun 27 2017
Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Collection action Nor wood Ma. Nationwide Author: Clear lake Oaks, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Nationwide Health Advisors Promised health and medicine insurance .., but only received discount card and accidental life insurance.. paid $522.00 for this . Boca Raton Florida Author: Lebanon, Indiana Health Insurance: Nationwide Health Advisors Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2017
First Health Access Liberty Health Fake Insurance - How is this Legal? Florida Author: Kingwood, Texas Health Insurance: First Health Florida

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
old american insurance I never requested this company they showed up as a debit to my checking acct,I called them at 8007336242 and asked them how they got my info--I dont check my checking account unless I have a problem so they started debiting my account on 6/15,17minn mineapolis Who's Account Is It???? Author: Sheffield lake, Ohio Insurance Agencies: old american insurance minn, Minnesota

Jun 27 2017
Liberty Mutual Commercial division does not cover their claims McDonough Nationwide The law works both ways... Author: McDonough, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Commercial division Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
colonial penn life insurance COLONIAL PENN RIPPED MY MOM OFF AFTER 18 YEARS. TURNED 81 CANSULED HER LIFE INS. NATIONWIDE AN INTERNET AN TV Nationwide, INTERNET, TV Author: Columbus, Georgia Corrupt Companies: colonial penn life insurance Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Export Towing Export Enterprise, Pat Towing, United Road Tow Illegal tow, burned my car , CHAPTER 11 Bankruptcy and without appropriated Insurance coverage ! Medford Massachusetts
Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Auto Towing: Export Towing Medford, Massachusetts

Jun 26 2017
American Express Amex double-charging for premium car rental protection Nationwide Author: Portland, California Car Insurance: American Express Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Shane Tobin Of Combined Insurance Over powering control freak Bunclody Ireland I agree a total dumba#$! Author: wexford, Other Sales People: Shane Tobin Of Combined Insurance Wexford, Ireland