Your Search | state of north dakota

Oct 22 2014
satic satic selling energy saving scam products Montana Author: birmingham, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: satic Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
PROLONGZ.COM They ripped me off, they lied to me and said that they will not charge me after canceling the service but they still charge to my C.C CALIFORNIA Internet Author: NORTH BAY VILLAGE, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: PROLONGZ.COM Internet

Oct 22 2014
onebuckresume I got an email for a job, asking me to send them a better copy of my resume. Saying I could use onebuckresume. Miami Florida Author: North Carolina Employment Services: onebuckresume Miami, Florida

Oct 22 2014
Car Hop Comitt fraud. Sold us a car w/gravel in the engine and no fluids. we put fluids in they came out the tail pipe alone with the gravel! Sacramento California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Sacramento, Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
US airways Master credit card Declined issuing Credit card ,using false credit bureau report willmington Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Credit Services: US airways Master credit card Internet

Oct 22 2014
Spa Depot Will not honor warranty on spa covers Olympia Washington Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Spa Depot Olympia, Washington

Oct 22 2014
Capital Investment Holding Sheikh Abdul Rahman Khalid Bin Mahfouz Front Money Scam Manama ?
Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Capital Investment Holding Manama, Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
tri-state recycling tri-state recycling is now called mid west auto I've never met a more cowardly man in my entire life Garden prairie Illinois Author: madison, Wisconsin Auto Parts: tri-state recycling Garden prairie, Illinois

Oct 22 2014
Pure Green Coffee Cleanse How do I stop them from shipping and charging Canoga Park CA Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pure Green Coffee Cleanse Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
www.mattolaya.net website promised authentic shoes and they were not...generics!!!! Author: Rutherfordton, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: www.mattolaya.net Internet

Oct 21 2014
Beverages & More Bevmo Stole case, didn't put in register, charged it to credit card Emeryville Ca Author: Emeryville, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Beverages & More Emeryville, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Salvation Army ARC Starts by offering help but holds one back as well albany ny Author: Franklin, New York Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Salvation Army Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Avis Unauthorized charges Zurich Switzerland Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Rentals: Avis Zurich, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Southern Nevada Youth Sports Association longhorns team ripping off parents money for kids football North Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sports Teams & Clubs: Southern Nevada Youth Sports Association North Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
Services Unlimited Estimates and Services Not Complied With Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Services Unlimited Fayetteville, North Carolina

Oct 21 2014
First American Home Buyers Protection Don't Bother!! Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Building Services: First American Home Buyers Protection Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
gold coast coin and bullion troy or LIAR yelling at me newport beach california Author: Chicago, Illinois Gold & Silver Investments: gold coast coin and bullion newport beach, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
platepass/ American traffic solutions I was referred from triple AAA- to Hertz- then resulted in the Fraudulent charges from Platepass. Fraudulent charges from Platepass ,american traffic solutions, via Hertz Scottsdale Arizona Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: platepass/ American traffic solutions Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 21 2014
Elephant Structures Carport.com Called multiple times for over 4 weeks to get samples sent out to match siding on home before carport was delivered. Advised I would cancel order if samples were not received by Monday 10/17/2014. Advised they would be sent out overnight for delivery on Monday 10/20/14. Gave an extra day and waited until 10/21/2014. Called to cancel order which I advised I would, was then told deposit is non-refundable. Wilkesboro North Carolina Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Building Products: Elephant Structures Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Oct 21 2014
Capitol Mazda Bate and Switch Auto Loans San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Auto Dealers: Capitol Mazda San Jose, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Great Lakes Cornhole Jason Duflo Karrie Gould Deater Stole, Lied then hid like a coward Comstock Park Michigan Author: North Andover, Massachusetts Sporting-good Manufactures: Great Lakes Cornhole Comstock Park, Michigan

Oct 21 2014
University of Phoenix/ CCC Have not released my copy of transcript. I made a settlement pay of $125 and nothing have been released. My grant money is on hold because of this. I have paid what I needed to, all I want is my transcripts University of Phoenix/ CCC Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Services: University of Phoenix/ CCC Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Magic Jack Misleading, false charges Nationwide Author: asheville, North Carolina Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Emergency Restoration Experts Bryan Fraudulent Insurance Claims North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Emergency Services: Emergency Restoration Experts North Las Vegas, Nevada