Your Search | state senator tom patton ohio district 24

Aug 23 2016
joe cristiano and mike phipps joe catelli and michael phipps, phipps renovations THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500 AND WILL NOT COME AND FINISH THE WORK-THEY ARE TWO CON ARTISTS AND DRUNKS Vaughan Ontario Author: vAUGHAN, Ohio Home Improvements: joe cristiano and mike phipps Vaughan, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
Bradley-Morris Hot Air, Dog & Pony Nationwide Author: Ohio Employment Services: Bradley-Morris Nationwide

3, Report #1320588

Aug 23 2016
Environmental Safety international Environmental Products International Inc. BEWARE!! USE CAUTION when dealing with this business. Learn from my mistake. Fairview New Jersey Author: Williamsport , Ohio Telemarketers: Environmental Safety international Fairview , New Jersey

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY, BORING, CHEAP, EURO TRASH LOOKING SEOUL SEOUL KOREA 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) SEOUL, Select State/Province

Aug 23 2016
TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Billing and phone calls since April for a bill I do not owe. Zanesville, Ohio Ohio Author: McConnelsville, Ohio Pest Control: TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Castle Been Scammed Grove City Internet Author: Grove City, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Castle Internet

Aug 23 2016
Carefree Dock and Krok's Marine We entrusted our boat to Carefree Dock for winterization and storage. They outsourced the winterization to Krok's Marine. UQuincy Michigan
Author: Delaware, Ohio Boat Marinas: Carefree Dock and Krok's Marine Quincy, Michigan

Andrew U. Aladi BEWARE SCAM ARTIST! Cleveland Heights Ohio
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Tutoring: Andrew Aladi

Aug 22 2016
Plainsite Aaron Greenspan con artist, defamation of character, fraud, scam artist shaker heights, ohio Internet Author: San Francisco, California Computer Fraud: Plainsite Internet

Aug 22 2016
enterprise rental boardman ohio this company confirmed i would only be charged for the days i used the car. i was assured no problem if i returned it early, no charges!!! this company has no drop off box for the keys when they are closed. i left the vehicle parked right were i picked it up during closed hours, keys in the console. 5 days later im contacted and told i will be charged for 5 extra days , because i didnt call and tell them the keys where in the console in plain view. i was told because no one bothered to look in the car for the keys it was out of service and i will be charged for those days. he confirmed i returned it early, but said no one knew to open the door and see the key in plain sight..... boardman Ohio Your... Author: columbiana, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: enterprise rental boardman ohio Boardman, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Buy Squad Absolutely Terrible Experience Internet Author: Gahanna, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: buysquad.com Internet

Aug 22 2016
Belmont Petroleum Corp. Carson Petroleum Company Unlawfully made multiple unauthorized withdraws on my credit card. Lansing Ohio Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Fuel Companies: Belmont Petroleum Corp. Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Jixhost.com Jose NobioJixhost Scam Fraudulent credit card transaction Plantation Florida Author: Lebanon, Ohio Internet Fraud: Jixhost.com Internet

Aug 20 2016
Garden state fuel 4.79 is not 5.00 dollars Hamilton Hamilton ni nationwide Author: Bensalem , Pennsylvania Gas Stations: Garden state fuel nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Nourse Automall Used Trucks Do not buy from these people! You will get ripped off and left with a vehicle that is less than safe! Chillicothe Ohio Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nourse Automall Used Trucks Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Creative Marketing Concepts LP , Jeffrey Prewitt , Ellie Laraine Prewitt , solvemyhousingproblem.com COMPANY ASKS GOD TO DECIDE IF WE SHOULD BE REFUNDED OUR MONEY, SERIOUSLY THIS HAPPENED!!! Akron Ohio Author: Margate, Florida Real Estate Services: Creative Marketing Concepts LP Akron, Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 20 2016
frito-lay,inc. Chester cheetah pill found in my sons hot cheetos bag columbus Ohio
Author: columbus, Ohio Convenience Stores: frito-lay,inc. columbus, Ohio

Aug 19 2016
Erhenbaum Lending Group i was contacted after i sent a request for a loan. they said i was approved all i needed was a cosinger or to pay 400.00 to cover up tp 5 mo payment. Stamford Connecticut Author: Campbell, Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Erhenbaum Lending Group Stamford , Connecticut

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
B.B.Overhead door..Bob Sandur we were told we needed a all new garage door opener moter and all as they did not make parts for ours any more.. we discoverd a reset button and our garage works we gave him 25$ towards a 350$ charge..for abslutly nothing after speaking to him we got no satis faction Berea Ohio Author: Bedford, Ohio Home Improvements: B.B.Overhead door Berea, Ohio

Aug 19 2016
GAMIT SEO FREELANCER freelancer.com/u/Gamit.html seo gamit gamit freelancer scam lies spam blackhat junk programs bots CRAIOVA, Romania Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Search Engine Optimization: GAMIT SEO FREELANCER Internet