Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

state senator tom patton ohio district 24

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Samuel Douglas Scam artists & extortionists Lombard Illinois Author: Winchester, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 22 2017
Specialized Loan Servicing Took advantage of my financial well being Salt Lake City Utah Author: Marysville, Ohio Loan Modification: Specialized Loan Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 21 2017
Rodeway Inn I tried to stay at one of their rooms yo find blood in my covers and to be eaten by bedbugs. When trying to speak with mangement police were called on me. Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Motels: Rodeway Inn Columbus, Ohio

Mar 20 2017
Alucia Skin 120 E 8th St #302Los Angeles CA 90014 Product did not work! Advertised one price and was charged for another! Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Alucia Skin Los Angeles , California

Mar 20 2017
beauty wrinkle crean no where does it tell you this is a subscription until you get your credit card bill. edison Nationwide Author: Oxford, Ohio TV Advertisements: beauty wrinkle crean Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Empire Beauty School The hair design school teaching wrong curriculum, i have taken state bored written 2 times and have failed due to not being teached the right things florence Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Empire Beauty School Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
patricia ruiz i keep on getting emails form this so call lawyer he sent me various one saying that i owe certain amount and now i can go into a payment plan for certain amount each month and also he sent me to a warrant for my arrest and that he will file in my district court on friday Massachusetts A scam Author: revere, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: patricia ruiz Massachusetts

Mar 18 2017
Mark Brown at Cash Advance Debt Solution San Diego California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Attorney Generals: Mark Brown at Cash Advance Debt Solution San Diego, California

Mar 18 2017
Brother Rahman 2764 Pleasant Rd #10308Fort Mill, SC 29708 Sent me taped Arabic letters that were copied saying Do NOT open Fort Mill Internet
Author: Canton, Ohio Internet Fraud: Brother Rahman Internet

Mar 18 2017
Good Housekeeping Refuses to cancel subscription I dont want and keeps billing me with threatening notices Harlan Iowa Author: Stow, Ohio News Media: Good Housekeeping Harlan, Iowa

Mar 18 2017
Chris Dorpat 24 HRFS.com Ryan Krutzig Thiefs by fraud Nationwide Author: Hayward, Wisconsin Wanted Criminals: Chris Dorpat Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Sandra Torres AKA Sandra Ruvalcaba She and her colleague promised to get my loan funded if I pay an advance fee of $645 sent to her directly to her banking details Turlock California
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: Sandra Torres Turlock, California

Mar 17 2017
P A AUTO BODY & REPAIRS LLC P A AUTO BODY PERTH AMBOY New Jersey Author: navarre, Ohio Auto Repair Service: P A AUTO BODY & REPAIRS LLC PERTH AMBOY, New Jersey

Mar 17 2017
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Amazing Pet Expos™ receives highest rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, has excellent ratings with BBBs across the country and Dun & Bradstreet. Customers feel safe, confident, and secure when they choose to do business with Amazing Pet Expos. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Ohio Air Dogs/Marie Goodwin known scammer and con-artist trying to scam Cleveland Pet Expo Author: Cleveland, Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Cleveland, Ohio

16, Report #1362090

Mar 16 2017
GoDaddy GoDaddy Wordpress Hosting Go Daddy Deleted my entire website over $9 automated payment Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Author: Fairfield, Ohio Websites: GoDaddy Internet

17, Report #1362018

Mar 15 2017
Neofill LLC BEWARE! BLAME SHIFTING CO WHO SELL BARTER AIR TIME FOR GOODS AND SERVICES Hartville Ohio Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Neofill LLC Hartville, Ohio

18, Report #1361940

Mar 15 2017
Ohio Concealed Carry Institute Aaron B. Mahan, Owner Company Did a No Show and Will Not Refund My Money Columbus Ohio Author: Mentor, Ohio Corrupt Companies: Ohio Concealed Carry Institute Columbus, Ohio

19, Report #1361935

Mar 15 2017
The Learning Liaisons Dr. Jason Ampel Our district asked Dr. Ampel to do a professional development program, we paid his company money and never got our services. Apopka Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Learning Liaisons Apopka, Florida

20, Report #1361924

Mar 15 2017
MVT Excessive hours billed Solon Ohio Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Maintenance Companies: MVT Solon, Ohio

21, Report #1361914

Mar 15 2017
Bob's Outlets Fashion Warehouse North Face jacket, no phone contact-disconnected, no refunds, awful customer service through email, unathentic Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: Bob's Outlets Fashion Warehouse Internet

Mar 15 2017
Revita Youth 30 day free trial ordered on January 28 2017 charged 99 dollars and 98 dollars on February 2 2017 St. Petersburg Florida Author: Mason, Ohio Skin Care: Revita Youth St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 15 2017
A. R. Building Company Doesn't Pay Sick Employees PTO!!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Akron, Ohio Property Management: A. R Building Company Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Mar 15 2017
Vantiv Mercury Processing Poor service, fraudulent terms, bad to work with Cincinati Ohio Author: Sandston, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Vantiv Internet

Mar 15 2017
24 Hour Printer ,IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED,  Benjamin Loukil is a Fraud, 24 Hour Printer is a FRAUD Company, They have not paid me for the work done, BEWARE of them People dont buy anything from her website they will charge you will delievered anything to you. Benjamin Loukil is a very bad lady. Even not replying me over the emails. I requested many time. Enfield Town, UK Internet
Author: Chandigarh, Arkansas Printing & Copy Services: 24 Hour Printer (IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED) Internet