Your Search | state senator tom patton ohio district 24

Dec 04 2016
Direct express debit card services Weaverville California Author: weaverville, California State Government: Direct express debit card services Weaverville, California

Dec 03 2016
TRITON MARINE AQUACULTURE, Triton Marine, Misleading, predatory store policies, atrocious behavior from owners Macedonia Ohio
Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Pet Shops & Supplies: TRITON MARINE AQUACULTURE Macedonia,

Dec 03 2016
State Farm Sharon king Christy Macius underwriter Withholding lab test results Hallandale florida and corporate in illinois Internet Author: Hallandale , Florida Personal Services: State Farm Internet

Dec 02 2016
Jon caldwell Corp sales division Scammed for money Hawaii Hawaii Author: Hudson, Ohio Financial Services: Jon caldwell Hawaii

Dec 02 2016
Comcast 24 Month Contract a Joke Manitowoc Wisconsin Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado Change in bank ownership of this credit card Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
Ancestry by DNA This company intentionally deceives consumers by looking exactly like AncestryDNA Ohio
Author: Niles, Illinois Mail Order Services: Ancestry by DNA Internet

Dec 01 2016
DermaFi fulfillment ordered a free trial & now every month they send another jar of this face lotion at the cost of appx. $85.00 I've researched a way to stop this to no avail. I have collected 9 jars - unopened, unused. I can return the product but I want to be refunded & this nonsense to stop. Akron Ohio
Author: aptos, California Attorney Generals: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
24 hrfs 24hour field services chris dorpat ryan krutzig james lian non payment of funds that ive busted my butt to earn maple grove Minnesota Author: beloit, Wisconsin Property Management: 24 hrfs maple grove, Minnesota

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 2 pair of the slimming panties, they took my money out of my account stated they were shipped November 15, as of this date have not received anything. Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Honor Finance LLC Evanston Illinois Will not fill out paperwork for Insurance to pay off car loan charging me interest and late fees Evanston Illinois Nationwide Author: Newton Falls, Ohio Loans: Honor Finance LLC Evanston I'll. Evanston,

Nov 30 2016
Accredited Nursing Certifications Online This is a RIPOFF! Nothing but taking your money Internet Author: Columbus , Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Accredited Nursing Certifications Online Internet

Nov 30 2016
C&F Financial BEWARE!! They work like a Buy here Pay here, Virginia Cash trumps compassion Author: Hudson, Ohio Loans: C&F Fianancial Internet

Nov 30 2016
Cash America Tony Jackson, Steven Hall, Frank Hamelton United States District Court arrest warrant from Cash America Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash America Internet

Nov 30 2016
Ondeck Capital Ondeck Capital Beware Stay Away new york New York Author: painesville, Ohio Financial Services: Ondeck Capital new york, New York

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Budget Equipment Scozak Construction EquipmentAuto Specialties of FloridaNeil Marcellino False Advertising of state of equipment Hollywood Florida Author: Highland, Utah Auto Dealers: Budget Equipment Hollywood, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Mr.Sparky of Fort Myers Florida Install panel and electrical wiring and fixtures on new building inorder to have electrical power turned on. Sarasota , Fort Myers and throughout the state Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Electrical Services: Mr.Sparky of Fort Myers Florida Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
The Kings Game thekingsgame.com Auto-renewal scam, bad business, buyer beware! Does not honor guarantee! Los Angelos Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Dating Services: The Kings Game Internet

Nov 29 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF Ordered a sample of DermaFi on line, just had to pay S&H Also ordered Rejuven8 just pay S&H I was slammed with $89.31 + $87.47 a week later San Diego California Author: Oxford, Ohio Alternative Health: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF San Diego, California

Nov 29 2016
ATT Uverse Introductory nightmere Toleod Ohio Nationwide Author: holland, Ohio Cable TV: ATT Uverse Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Nationwide Automotive Group, Inc Worldwide Auto Protection PATHOLOGICAL LIARS... Fairfield Ohio Author: Carlisle, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nationwide Automotive Group, Inc Fairfield, Ohio

Nov 28 2016
gutter makers Troy nelson none payment of wages akron Ohio Author: akron, Ohio Employers: gutter makers akron, Ohio