Your Search | state senator tom patton ohio district 24

Oct 22 2014
satic satic selling energy saving scam products Montana Author: birmingham, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: satic Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
WISCONSIN SINGLES OKLAHOMA SINGLES, IOWA SINGLES, OHIO SINGLES, MINNESOTA SINGLES, MISSOURI SINGLES, VIRGINIA SINGLES, WEST VIRGINIA SINGLES, TENNESSEE SINGLES promised to match me with SUITABLE males, i.e. those who were like me in educe. level, travel interests, etc. but the people they offered were my opposites. Madison Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Civil Rights Violators: WISCONSIN SINGLES Madison, Wisconsin

Oct 22 2014
Car Hop Comitt fraud. Sold us a car w/gravel in the engine and no fluids. we put fluids in they came out the tail pipe alone with the gravel! Sacramento California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Sacramento, Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
Nissan Motor Corporation Tensioner snapped off engine block on 2008 Altima.Bolts were known issue on this car. Company refused to pay full cost for repair when this is clearly a manufacturer defect. Franklin TN Author: Dublin, Ohio Auto manufactures: Nissan Motor Corporation Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Capital Investment Holding Sheikh Abdul Rahman Khalid Bin Mahfouz Front Money Scam Manama ?
Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Capital Investment Holding Manama, Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
tri-state recycling tri-state recycling is now called mid west auto I've never met a more cowardly man in my entire life Garden prairie Illinois Author: madison, Wisconsin Auto Parts: tri-state recycling Garden prairie, Illinois

Oct 22 2014
Pure Green Coffee Cleanse How do I stop them from shipping and charging Canoga Park CA Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pure Green Coffee Cleanse Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
Rosegal not sure merchandise not received Internet Author: lakewood, Ohio Sales People: Rosegal Internet

Oct 22 2014
Immediadent Business office person for them location on Tussing and Brice They gave me a treatment plan I wanted to think about it and they said I would received healing dentures.  Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: canal winchester, Ohio Customer: Immediadent Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Oct 21 2014
Beverages & More Bevmo Stole case, didn't put in register, charged it to credit card Emeryville Ca Author: Emeryville, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Beverages & More Emeryville, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Salvation Army ARC Starts by offering help but holds one back as well albany ny Author: Franklin, New York Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Salvation Army Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Avis Unauthorized charges Zurich Switzerland Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Rentals: Avis Zurich, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
gold coast coin and bullion troy or LIAR yelling at me newport beach california Author: Chicago, Illinois Gold & Silver Investments: gold coast coin and bullion newport beach, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
24-7 Van Lines Horrible company Nationwide Author: Milpitas, California Moving Companies: 24-7 Van Lines Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
True dental discounts.com True dental discounts sets you up for a $25 ripoff. They are not a real insurance company. They will send you a discount after you pay your dental bill yourself or so they say. They know some people will be confused thinking they are purchasing dental insurance so they charge a none refundable fee of $25 alone with the first payment. I realized my mistake and called to cancel the same day as the purchase and was informed I would not receive the none refundable $25. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Dental Services: True dental discounts.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Phenix city District Attorney Office Phenix city Police Deparment Phenix city District Attorney ken davis and phenix city police department refuses to prosecute mike long from long buildings for theft of property and destruction of property we had a rent to own storage unit but became behind due to the economy long didn't have the right to repoe my riding lawn mower phenix city Alabama
Author: United States, Alabama District Attorneys Assistant DA: Phenix city District Attorney Office Phenix city Police Deparment phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2014
Widner University, EASTERN DISTRICT COURT OF PENNSYLVANIA, AND BERKS COUNTY COURT OF COMMMON PLEAS IN ORDER FOR THE PEOPLE TO RESPECT THE LAW THE LAW MUST RESPECT ITSELF AND LEAD BY EXAMPLE Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Widner University Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
maxhca hca-max garcinia Cambodia Nationwide Author: Niles, Ohio Weightloss Programs: maxhca Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Chiappa Firearms Defective units not repaired, poor quality Dayton Ohio Author: Pomona, New York Guns & Ranges: Chiappa Firearms Dayton, Ohio

Oct 21 2014
Capitol Mazda Bate and Switch Auto Loans San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Auto Dealers: Capitol Mazda San Jose, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
University of Phoenix/ CCC Have not released my copy of transcript. I made a settlement pay of $125 and nothing have been released. My grant money is on hold because of this. I have paid what I needed to, all I want is my transcripts University of Phoenix/ CCC Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Services: University of Phoenix/ CCC Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Collections, Etc aka Winston Brands Sold my home address to a LOT of junk mailers! Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Ohio Computer Mail Order: Collections, Etc Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Oct 21 2014
Score sense My $ in a Score Sense Rathole Internet Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Score sense Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Equifax Confirmation code required to dispute Author: Kansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Select State/Province