Your Search | state farm insurance

Jul 01 2016
tsa construcion solutions llc Hartland / Paul's improvements/ Justin angles/Andrew Mitchell/ (owner Tim Mundey/Paul Mundey / PJC Justin angles commercial ** sales / phone 417-833-9750/ never came back to finish the job, left the job site very dangerios, electrical wires liaing on the ground/ alive/ tim mundy and his brother paul mundy stoled a 2001 ford explorer, black in color/ stoled tools from job site, took our liceance plates to put on the vehical/ vehical was just wreaked in springfield Mo./ tim mundy and paul mundy were to install 2/4s and metal on roof. we wasnt home, but after seeing the roof in day light, it was not installed properly, no 2/4s and 2 screws holding each piece. the wind almost blew off the metal, our son had to put 2/4s on some pieces of metal. ( after the metal roof was installed profesanaly we would give him the suv for $1,850 / but the work never got done, therfore tim mundy and paul mundy had no permission to take or steel the suv. we still have the tital. / the siding is crooked, the inside ciealing never had the wood put up, the interior drywall wasnt hung or finished, no painting on the interior walls / laundry tub never installed/ burnt insulation was covered with wood to hide it/ 1 exterior door never installed,/ 1 closet door not installed,/ my wife marie miller and i. mike miller tryed several times to contact tsa, never hear'd back./ ****tsa tim mundy and paul mundy should never be allowed to work again in the state of Mo./ tsa construction solutions llc ( tim mundy and paul mundy owe us over $ 5,000 to have the work finished, plus $ 1,850 dollors for the suv./ total of $ 6,850 dollor's/ springfield Missouri
Author: eagle,rock, Missouri Home Improvements: tsa construcion solutions llc springfield, Missouri

Jun 30 2016
Cashmax usa Robert james They told me i quilfy for a 6000 loan that all i had to pay was 250 for insurance just incase i can not pay the loan once i payed they said my credit was to low so i had to pay a deposit of 300 so that there credit department can process the loan after i should get my money they gave me a code for moneygram so i can get my money nothing exists there was no file of me getting money transferred Internet
Author: Los Angeles , California Cash Services: Cashmax usa Internet

Jun 30 2016
USSHIPPETS TRANSPORT SERVICE I sent by Western Union $ for the purchase of a puppy and shipping, no puppy delivery, wanted more $ as an insurance fee before delivery, which I did not, end results, no puppy, lost money. This insurance fee popped up after funds were received and before supposed delivery. Nothing came of it! Dallas Texas phone # and Wisconsin # Nationwide There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Port Richey, Florida Dead Beat Customers: USSHIPPETS TRANSPORT SERVICE Dallas, Texas

Jun 30 2016
California State Franchise Tax Board tax collector sacramento california Good for the FTB.... Author: OCEANSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: California State Franchise Tax Board

Jun 30 2016
InHealth insurance company Coordinated health mutual They abruptly cancelled by health insurance on May 26, 2016 without notifying me because of liquidation. I was in need of heart medication and they would not fill it.  Westerville Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Health Insurance: InHealth insurance company Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Shamrock Farm Comox, British Columbia, Canada, Shannon Farrell Questionable Business Ethics British Columbia, Canada Internet Author: New York Customer: Shamrock Farm Comox, British Columbia, Canada, Shannon Farrell Internet

Jun 29 2016
Banfield Pet Hospital/Vet Clinic Banfield Vet Clinic/Banfield Vet Hospital (All Locations Wellness Plan Pet Insurance. Banfield Wellness Plan All Locations Nationwide Author: Ft Worth, Texas Veterinarian Services: Banfield Pet Hospital/Vet Clinic Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Local Lighthouse Google Optimization Scam - Say they work for Google!!!! Tustin CA Author: Orlando, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Local Lighthouse Tustin, Select State/Province

Jun 29 2016
Tynans Volkswagen Tried to force me to buy gap insurance Aurora, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Tynans Volkswagen

Jun 29 2016
National Congress of Employers UNITED LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY NCE is a total SCAM Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Kerrville , Texas Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Jun 29 2016
Protect my car unknown Auto Insurance and Extended car warrenty Bradenton. Florida Author: Wimauma, Florida Auto Repair Service: Protect my car Florida

Jun 29 2016
Freedome life insurance After 4 years of paying every month I finally needed to use my insurance and they didn't pay a red Cent Fort worth Texas Author: Vero beach, Florida Health Insurance: Freedome life insurance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 29 2016
globe life ins. paid premiums, accidental death of father,1 month before 2 yrs, company will not pay, Oklahoma City, Nationwide Author: york, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: globe life ins. Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
World Financial Group WFG,Transamerica, World System Builder, WSB Plan to live long? Will your FFIUL--WFG’s “top” product--FAIL and leave you with NOTHING? Here's the MATH. Johns Creek, Georgia Nationwide
Author: California Insurance Agencies: World Financial Group Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Dutyfreedepot.com SELLING COUNTERFEIT CIGARETTES. FRAUD ALERT! DO NOT BUY! Rishon Lezion, Israel Internet Author: State College, Pennsylvania Smoke Shops: Dutyfreedepot.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Local Lighthouse hung up when questioned about affiliation with Google Local Lighthouse cold called me saying they needed to update my google information so I would show up in search engines. If I did not talk to someone people would not find my business. When I questioned their affiliation with Google and asked again for their business name (I had already written it down). The person I spoke to hung up. internet Author: Georgia Internet Services: Local Lighthouse Select State/Province

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
ufn United Florist Network stealing state tax taking commission on state tax Fishkill new york Author: summerville , South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: ufn Fishkill,

Jun 27 2016
Local Lighthouse Tustin internet marketing and seo scam. lying and subverssive marketing techniques Tustin california Author: Miami, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Local Lighthouse Tustin Select State/Province

Jun 27 2016
Aurora cream I was told no refills unless l reorder. Now l have enough to put on the whole state of people...dogs too. I have emailed and called no results. Still getting it. At seventy, l should look like a living doll if l used tons of it a day!! It doesn't do anything!!! Santa ana Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Eye Care: Aurora cream

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet

Jun 25 2016
GARDEN STATE GUTTER SCAM lying, trying to provide service without a request W ORANGE New Jersey Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Home Improvements: GARDEN STATE GUTTER W ORANGE, New Jersey

Jun 25 2016
Paypal Workers an thre staff stole my state income tax.and gone into my pvt. records to see who i owe .VA.HOSPITAL FROM BACK IN 2009 dont know Nationwide Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Civil Rights Violators: Paypal Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Omni Insurance The company has been giving me the run around paying me Atlana Georgia Author: Roanoke, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Omni Insurance

Jun 22 2016
RPM Construction, RPM Construction, RPM Construction Lake Dallas Texas, RPM Construction and Roofing, RPM Construction and Remodeling, Donnie Finchum, Jayme Potter RPM Construction and the owners Jayme Potter and Donnie Finchum have taken my first insurance check and not installed my roof Lake Dallas Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Builders & Contractors: RPM Construction Lake Dallas, Texas