STATE FARM INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: state farm insurance
There may be more reports for "state farm insurance"
For more results perform a general search for "state farm insurance"
Showing 1-25 of 38,634 Found Reports For more specific results for "state farm insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 29 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
CSU Board of Trustees, Chancellor Tim White & CSUSB PresTomas Morales, flay state investigation on financial fraud allegations because they also act as Federal Overseer. Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Mar 29 2017
Financial Education Services Chad J Gray Fraud Scammers Con Artists Lake Wales Florida
MAKING MONEY FRAUD AKA CHAD GRAY Author: Sebring, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Door to Door Sales: Financial Education Services Lake Wales, Florida

Mar 28 2017
HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone H.I.F.E. / NCE / Unified Life Insurance Company / MultiPlan / Covered California [referred them] Told me they were selling me a policy with coverage that did not exist. THEY LIED!! Not sure, but claims is in Overland Park Kansas Author: Woodland Hills, California Health Insurance: HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 28 2017
healthcare.gov obamacare Incorrect Agent information and action costs my daughter coverage - and me money Nationwide Author: indian harbour beach, Florida Health Insurance: healthcare.gov Nationwide

Mar 27 2017
Statefarm ins Terrible customer service Nationwide Author: Holly, Michigan Car Insurance: Statefarm ins Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
WellsFargo Dealer Services & WellsFargo Mortgage ,wellsfargodealerservices.com/, wellsfargo.com/mortgage/ Theft by Wells Fargo SpringFeild Ohio Nationwide Finally Author: salem, Oregon Auto Dealers: WellsFargo Dealer Services & WellsFargo Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Right Choice Pools & Spas is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass & his team is always implemented strategic changes & improvements ensuring successful projects.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Right Choice Pools pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Matt Barrass' horrible track record DOES speak for itself Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. Coral Springs, Florida

Mar 25 2017
State of California Franchise Tax Board Tax due Sacramento Internet Author: Oak Ridge, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: State of California Franchise Tax Board Internet

Mar 25 2017
home first insurance mold and water leaks maryville Tennessee
Author: West Virginia Prefabricated Homes: home first insurance maryville, Tennessee

Mar 25 2017
Holly Goodman State Farm Agent Holly Goodman, State Farm, Holly Goodman is THE WORST Insurance Agent EVER! Lilburn Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Holly Goodman State Farm Agent Lilburn , Georgia

Mar 24 2017
1800company - Companies Incorporated REVIEW: Money back guarantee. Commitment to total customer satisfaction. Companies Incorporated's can help with LLC, Corporation or LP in any state. Offshore and Canadian business entities. Incorporating has never been easier.. Santa Clarita, CA *UPDATE: Companies Incorporated pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Companies Incorporated recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: San Francisco, California Business Consulting: 1800company - Companies Incorporated | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. document filing services100% satisfied or your money back no questions asked. The only known document filing services to offer to walk customers through their paperwork. Santa Clarita,

Mar 24 2017
NCE Health Insurance is taking my money despite me unauthorizing payments Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Insurance: NCE Health Insurance Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
1959 About defective spark plug wires the seller out of Pacific Grove California. The seller called me today and he threatened me and cussed me out and I had to call the FBI to look into this matter. I want to advise others and caution then this seller is very violent. I have documentation of the threat and I will forward this to the appropriate authorities and the state of California. Pacific Grove California Pacific Grove C Author: Wellford, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Monterey Auto Parts South Carolina

Mar 22 2017
John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Jeff Conn Jeff Conn, Agent for John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Convicted of Bank Fraud in Illinois Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Hannibal, Missouri

Mar 21 2017
Crawford and Co. Insurance Grace DavisCelisse Allen ALL CLAIMS DENIED WITH FOR EXTREME DAMAGE IN TRANSIT WITH UPS Fort Worth, Texas Author: Corona del Mar, California Insurance Companies: Crawford and Co. Insurance Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Empire Beauty School The hair design school teaching wrong curriculum, i have taken state bored written 2 times and have failed due to not being teached the right things florence Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Empire Beauty School Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 17 2017
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Builder's Policy, Hagerty, Classic car, classic car insurance, insurance Nationwide
Author: California Car Insurance: Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Diminished Value of Oregon, LossValue, Ken Nix Not worth the time or money Beaverton Oregon Author: Oregon City, Oregon Car Insurance: ken nix oregon

Mar 16 2017
Asentra Health Sold me a discount program and said I was getting insurance. Nationwide Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Asentra Health Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Alliance One / Athene Oh where, oh where did my policy go? and where is my money today? Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Insurance Agencies: Alliance One / Athene Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
The Memory Company Charles D. Sizemore, C.E.O Complete Thief - Con & Dishonest - Dont Do Business With This Company - You Were Warned Phenix City Alabama Mike long selfish greedy insurance company auto owners refused to even pay an extra $1,000 we was suing for $5,000 but they would only pay $3,000 I will never have another riding lawn mower Author: New York Sporting-good Manufactures: The Memory Company Phenix City, Alabama

Mar 15 2017
Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Remedy Roofing's clients feel safe knowing Remedy Roofing has 2 million dollars worth of general liability insurance for protection. Remedy Roofing’s commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Remedy Roofing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Remedy Roofing Responds Author: katy, Texas Storage Companies: Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Remedy Roofing's commitment to quality, continuing education & dedicated customer service team, brings Remedy Roofing to consistently deliver best roofing system available in industry. Remedy Roofing provides complete roofing services for residential & commercial projects throughout Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, & across America. katy texas, houston texas, the woodlands texas,, Texas

Mar 15 2017
Premier Series. UCA Assured me this coverage complied with mandatory health insurance Nationwide Author: Lawton , Oklahoma Health Insurance: Premier Series. UCA Nationwide