STATE FARM INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: state farm insurance
There may be more specific results for "state farm insurance"
For more specific results for "state farm insurance"
Showing 1-25 of 39,021 Found Reports For more specific results for "state farm insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1190407

Jul 20 2017
Allstate Insurance Unreasonable premium increase Montgomery Alabama You can't understand? Author: Montgomery, Alabama Insurance Companies: Allstate Insurance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Progressive Insurance Rose Visovec 4406206515Ronald Miller Bait and switch price ot outright fraud mayfield village Ohio Author: carmel, New York Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance mayfield village, Ohio

3, Report #197158

Jul 19 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. To Phil & Jay Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Insurance Agencies: American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Warwick, Rhode Island

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Peach state freightliner forest park Scamming with false diagnostic Forest park Georgia
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Peach state freightliner forest park Forest park, Georgia

Jul 18 2017
Penn State Industries substandard quality ripoff Philadelphia Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Manufacturers: Penn State Industries Internet

Jul 17 2017
Celine and Barnes John looney Celine and Barnes I have had multiple conversations with my insurance provider. They have assured me that they do Not have a lean on my settlement. John looney of celi and barnes buffalo says I owe $9000 he wants to place my settlement in suit. This is all unnessary waist of time. This company is shady. They dont call back. They are never informed and seem to not work on your case at all. My money is just sitting in Celine bank account gaining in interest for Celine and Barnes not me! It's been 5 five years I haven't seen a dime. Buffalo New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Lawyers: Celine and Barnes Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Thomas Edison state university Thomas Edison state college Billing charges Trenton New Jersey Author: Linden, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Thomas Edison state university Trenton , New Jersey

Jul 17 2017
Park west referrals I have bad credit they promise me a loan told me I had to pay 3 months of payments up front then they told me I had to pay 2000 for insurance and then they you had to pay 1250.00 closen cost I didn't get the loan still waiting for refund Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Loans: Park west referrals Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Preeti Sehgal Farmers Insurance 5655 Silver Creek Rd San Jose Ca Dishonest, Lying, False Claims San Jose California Author: san jose, California Car Insurance: Preeti Sehgal San Jose, California

Jul 17 2017
Contactability Terrible Product Author: Jackson, Tennessee Insurance Companies: Contactability

Jul 16 2017
Air wind and solar AKA AWS Daryl Easton Amanda Easton They installed faulty solar panel system and was not tdlr license to do in the state of Texas and they burned my house down and mine and my children and my wife stuff up and refuse to pay Dallas Texas
Author: ARP, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Air wind and solar AKA AWS Texas

Jul 16 2017
Casey Hill Exclusive marketing, Casey Shawn Hill, insurance telemarketing Scam Artist, fraud, non- payment theif Evansville Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Casey Hill Internet

Jul 16 2017
Darling eye center Insurance Fraud Hilton head island South Carolina Author: Hilton head island, South Carolina Opticians: Darling eye center Bluffton , South Carolina

Jul 15 2017
Assurant Renters Insurance Usually obtained through Geico Auto insurance Assurant Renters insurance will not pay off claims . Even for burnt buildings scheduled to be razed. Nationwide
Thank you Author: Everett, Washington Insurance Companies: Assurant Renters Insurance Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Cardio express Baily Domingos My locked locker was robbed, when I went to counter Baily Domingo's the acting manager wouldn't let me use the phone to call state police. When trooper Picard came, Baily Domingos wouldn't release names of people signed in..this leads me to believe is a inside theft ring of employees at cardio express. This happened on July 9th 2017. If you have been robbed at cardio express, call me (((REDACTED))) Tolland Connecticut Author: DANIELSON, Connecticut Adult Care Facilities: Cardio express Baily Domingos Tolland, Connecticut

Jul 15 2017
Advertize on my car Advertise on my car Biggest rip off. They state that after you pay around 24.00 to order your sticker that after you post a picture of the sticker on your car they will reimburse you the money you paid out. However, after you call to request your money they tell you that you agreed to getting your money back after you make 300 in sales. Also, I was told there is a yearly fee of 35.00 that would occur after a year. I signed up in May and today, July 14, I receive an email saying it is time to charge the annual fee. Internet
Author: Irvine, California Unusual Rip-Off: Advertize on my car Internet

Jul 14 2017
National Healthcare Enrollment Center Obamacare Center, Health Benefits Enrollment Center Harassing, bullying, threatening, antagonizing calls from high school dropout and felons Doraville Georgia Author: New York Health Insurance: National Healthcare Enrollment Center Doraville, Georgia

Jul 14 2017
American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Red Light Camera Scam by out of state Florida county contractor. Tempe Arizona Author: London, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Tempe, Arizona

Jul 14 2017
Americare helen vander bruggen 12/31/2015. l talked to helen vander bruggen about cpap machine and supplies were free.l gave 275.00 to cover all to her thats all she said l need. 2 years later my insurance companysaid l owe them 1051.27. l still not get a bill from them over 2 years later santa ana California Author: holland, Michigan Liars: Americare santa ana, California

Jul 14 2017
US Health Group USH Advisors Misrepresentation re: monthly premium, coverage, processing claims, in network vs out of network the list goes on. Fort Worth Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: US Health Group Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 14 2017
Steve law firm Albert Johnson This company or individual is claiming that I took out a personal loan with United personal loan and they have my address my full name and my license number, they are threatening me with court and going to jail for fraud and tax evasion and wanting me to fill out some type of tax form I guess to get more information. On the email they signed their name as Albert Johnson ,Steve Law Firm they did not even give any contact details or anything to get in touch with them. They do not have a state listed Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Loans: Steve law firm Internet

Jul 14 2017
2017 Texas Vital Records, State Vital Records Took $65, June 6 for a Birth Certificate; past deadline July 13 & has not been delivered. HOG WASH New York ,bank draft, Austin ,via chat, Internet Author: Satsuma, Florida Questionable Activities: 2017 Texas Vital Records Internet