Your Search | state farm insurance

Sep 19 2016
GEHA INSURANCE bad FEHB insurance Nationwide Author: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: GEHA INSURANCE Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Roger's Auto Body Wind N Sea Towing Rody Moshy Rafid Moshe Raed Moshy Rogers Auto Body FRAUD Rogers Auto Body Steals Cars, Abuses Insurance Money, and Deceives consumers San Diego California Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Roger's Auto Body Wind N Sea Towing San Diego, California

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Risk Strategies – Insurance Brokerage Blane Curry Beware of Risk Stategies Company!! Big Time Fraud. Thousand Oaks California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Insurance Companies: Risk Strategies – Insurance Brokerage Thousand Oaks, California

Sep 18 2016
RESURGOM D.O.O. Mr.RAJKO SAVIC We want to report this SCAMMER buying serbian company RESURGOM D.O.O. and the CEO Mr.RAJKO SAVIC. This persons send irrevocable order of the fake buyer, ask agreement with the seller for Mandate of supply in IRAQ STATE. After two months with send all of documentation of the seller for issue of agreement with Ministery of IRAK not arrive nothing order and send fake documentation of State of IRAK for inexistent shipment. Ul.Branka Radievia br 14 Baka Topola Serbia SERBIA
Author: MILAN, Alabama Commerical Lending Brokers: RESURGOM D.O.O. Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Amanda Jema Britt Thompson, French bulldog puppies Farm WEBSITE FRAUD / MONEY SCAM Internet Author: drain, Oregon Internet Fraud: Amanda Jema Internet

Sep 17 2016
York Risk Services Workmans Compensation Medical Care Manager Quadriplegic denied access to his health providers by WC case mgr when payor source is Medicare Birmingham Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Health Insurance: Workmans Comp, York Risk Services Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 16 2016
Golden State Services Fairfield California Author: Fairfield, California Legal Process Services: Golden State Services Fairfield, California

Sep 16 2016
NCE NCE MUTIPLAN PPO they told me they were an insurance company, won't answer calls,took my money, garden city New York Author: Windham, Ohio Health Insurance: NCE garden city, New York

Sep 16 2016
Aon Affinity Do NOT buy this insurance Internet Author: redding, California Air Travel: Aon Affinity Internet

Sep 16 2016
USAA AUTO INSURANCE USAA BUYER BEWARE SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Croswell, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: USAA AUTO INSURANCE Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
QUOTE WIZARD BOGUS LEADS, PEOPLE NEVER REQUESTING CALLS, CREDIT A LEAD ONLY TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER TERRIBLE LEAD, ALL INFO ON THE LEADS ARE WRONG INCLUDING BIRTHDAYS, INFO ON HOUSE AND NUMBERS, NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THE SALES REP WILL BUG YOU ALL DAY LONG AND AS SOON AS YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM AND HAVE A PROBLEM HE DISAPPEARS. SCAMMERS!!!! UNSURE Internet WASHINGTON Author: Burlington, New Jersey Insurance Companies: QUOTE WIZARD Internet

Sep 15 2016
Mercury Auto Insurance Mercury Insurance Owe me 350.00 for 4 months for car leasing - after a no fault car accident Santa Ana California Author: TARZANA, California Consumer Services: Mercury Auto Insurance Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
freedom life insurance company I have been a customer for over 20 years. My policy states all pemiums will be returned if Not used.I was told that I would have to wait until 2021. Fort Worth Texas Author: Marion, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: freedom life insurance company Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 15 2016
NAUTILUS INSURANCE OF ARIZONA Nautilus Insurance Horrific Experience with Insurance Audit at Nautilus Scottsdale Arizona Author: Commack, New York Insurance Companies: NAUTILUS INSURANCE OF ARIZONA Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 15 2016
Dr David Spring, Spring Chiropractic ,Dr. David Spring wasted my PIP insurance on worthless painful harmful treatment he inflicted Middleburg Florida Author: orange park, Florida Alternative Health: Dr David Spring Middleburg, Florida

Sep 14 2016
Hitwe dating app  Internet Author: Garden grove, California State Government: Hitwe dating app Internet

Sep 14 2016
National Hole in One Dallas National HIO John Everhart, National Hole in One Scam Richardson Texas
Author: Quad Cities, Iowa Insurance Agencies: National Hole in One Dallas Richardson, Texas

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
QuoteWizard Life Insurance leads from consumers Author: HEMET, California Customer Leads: QuoteWizard

Sep 13 2016
All State Recycling Center Ridgewood Queens New York 11385 All Stete Recycling Center Do Not Bother Trying To Obtain Employment Here ridgewood queens New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: All State Recycling Center Ridgewood Queens NY 11385 Ridgewood, NY,

Sep 13 2016
Household Finance Realty Corporation Said they are taking more money from our bank account because we havent payed our taxex.we have always paid our own taxes and insurance ,they have screwed us out of money for years we remortgaged our home years ago and paid 160.00 per week because they said we could pay it off in seven years so when the seven years came they were still taking the payments out of our bank account Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Massena, New York Cross-Border Scams: Household Finance Realty Corporation Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Highland health group Highland health care/ IHC Total scam! Internet Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Health Insurance: Highland health group Internet

Sep 11 2016
Prudential Insurance My insurance adjuster flat out lied to me about when i was covered  Iowa Nationwide Author: BELOIT, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Prudential Insurance Nationwide