STATE FARM INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: state farm insurance
There may be more specific results for "state farm insurance"
For more specific results for "state farm insurance"
Showing 26-50 of 39,061 Found Reports For more specific results for "state farm insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Prudential Insurance Insurance nightmare - Prudential steals money and cancels poilcies. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: 29 Palms, California Insurance Companies: Prudential Insurance Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Group Sold a homeowner's policy with People's Trust. Assured the inspector would only check the structure of the house, built in 2010, not all the boxes I had stored as I was remodeling another house. People's Trust cancelled my policy approximately 2 months later as I was unable to clear the boxes due to health issues. Fort Myers Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Inspections: Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 22 2017
National Interstate Insurance Co Caused us to go into Bankruptcy Richfield Ohio Author: Marathon, Florida Insurance Companies: National Interstate Insurance Co Internet

Jul 21 2017
Thomas Edison State University Deceptive and fraudulent practices at Thomas Edison State University Trenton New Jersey Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Thomas Edison State University Trenton, New Jersey

Jul 21 2017
MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP I was scammed by a person named Rachel who worked for Medical Services Group The phone numbers area code is the Sacramento area California ( from phone # area code) nationwide Author: colfax, California Health Insurance: MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP Internet

Jul 21 2017
Health Insurance Innovations Allied National Health Insurance scam. Stole hundreds of dollars from me Tampa Florida I think you misunderstood Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2017
MultiPlan PPO Fraud Misconstrued truth New York Internet Author: North Dakota Health Insurance: MultiPlan PPO Internet

Jul 21 2017
SimpleHealth Want credit card over phone, hang up on you if not Florida Author: Omaha, Nebraska Health Insurance: SimpleHealth Florida

Jul 21 2017
Studio Hoppe GmBH River Combat virtual goods Game AlphaWars Selling alpha-state immature software, virtual currency vanished, no refund, no response Wollerau Switzerland Author: Berlin, Other Computer Software: Studio Hoppe GmBH Internet

Jul 21 2017
Altus Financial Group The two ripoff repoerts I read are word-for-word the exact same run around I got. 3 options, small deposit, no money then being told about mandatory insurance, then again no money then 8% NY sales tax still no money, a late fee for a loan I didnt have yet. this is exactly what they did to me. NYC? New York Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Loans: Altus Financial Group

Jul 21 2017
Truxperts INC Dave McAuleyDennis McAuley Dave McAuley, who is a half owner of Truxperts INC out of Wetaskwin/Falun Alberta Canada does not pay his bills, nor honor his word or any items that he sells. He has a so called truck dealershsip, but if you look at his ads on Kijiji he basically is selling anything and everything including farm animals? Wetaskwin Alberta
Author: Wetaskwin, Alberta Truck Dealers: Truxperts INC Wetaskwin, Alberta

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
nj lottery fire ball winnings irvington Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey State Government: nj lottery Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company Kemper Home Service Companies Insurance Company St. Louis Missouri Author: Montgomery, Alabama Consumer Services: Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Mendota Insurance Company Insurance Fraud St Paul Nationwide Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Mendota Insurance Company Minnesota

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

44, Report #1190407

Jul 20 2017
Allstate Insurance Unreasonable premium increase Montgomery Alabama No longer with Allstate Author: Montgomery, Alabama Insurance Companies: Allstate Insurance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Progressive Insurance Rose Visovec 4406206515Ronald Miller Bait and switch price ot outright fraud mayfield village Ohio Author: carmel, New York Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance mayfield village, Ohio

46, Report #197158

Jul 19 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. To Phil & Jay Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Insurance Agencies: American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Warwick, Rhode Island

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Peach state freightliner forest park Scamming with false diagnostic Forest park Georgia
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Peach state freightliner forest park Forest park, Georgia