Your Search | state farm insurance

Nov 26 2016
State Farm car insurance State Farm insurance scam- won't pay you on claim! Pittsburgh, pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: State Farm car insurance Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Nutra Way,UT & Beauty Way,UT Never purchased, charged $89.79+$87.97=$177.76 to my Citibank credit card.  Utah State Internet Author: West New York, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Nutra Way,UT Internet

Nov 26 2016
Elegant Teacup Yorkies tcupyorkshierterriers.com duramuller@gmail.com Customer Service Elegant Yorky Puppies Address (((REDACTED))) Silver Spring, MD 20901 Phone number (((REDACTED))) Email duramuller@gmail.com Website tcupyorkshierterriers.com Paid 566.25 for a dog to be delivered and never recieved it. THey tried to make me send more money via internet. I have valid proof and have reported this to the FBI. They are well set up and have created a fictious website to con buyers. Silver Spring (so they state) Maryland, but not sure if this accurate. Maryland
Good Luck Author: Katy, Texas Adoption Agency: Elegant Teacup Yorkies Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
esurance increased my rate right after I accepted the insurance on line,said they found another incident tht did not come thru on the initial report.Could they have told me this before I had accepted the policy? my rate went from 158.00 to 244.00 a month within seconds. Internet Author: greenville, Michigan Liars: esurance Internet

Nov 25 2016
Liberty Life Insurance Cash Value Ripoff Greenville South Carolina Author: McDowell, Kentucky Insurance Companies: Liberty Life Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 25 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life JOB SEEKERS BEWARE! orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Insurance Companies: US Health Advisors orlando, Florida

Nov 24 2016
Courtesey Ford Conyers GA No Need to worry we will register your car you just need to wait for tags it takes up to 45 days, I need to make sure what taxes are in your state.(finance) Conyers Georgia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Courtesey Ford Conyers GA Conyers , Georgia

Nov 23 2016
GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION RIP ME OFF FOR $6773.00 SOLD ME A CAR I NEVER GOT I HAVE TRIED TO BUY SEVERAL DIFFERENT ONE FROM THEM THEY JUST BLOW ME OFF WITH NO REPLY WONT ANSWER MY CALLS GOES TO AN ANSWERING SERVICE THEY SAY DELAWARE THEY ARE'NT THERE Internet They shut me down from logging on their web site Author: Rosedale, Virginia Junk Dealers: GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION Internet

Nov 23 2016
ServPro of Northwest Ontario in California Barry Sonboli The owner Barry assured my house will look the same after they take care of the flooding; with no cost to me but the insurance company. He did not fulfill his promise Rancho Cucamonga California
Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Maintenance Companies: ServPro of Northwest Ontario in California Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Shannon Perren - State Farm Premium Price Gouging Marietta, Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Insurance Agencies: Shannon Perren - State Farm Marietta, , Georgia

Nov 23 2016
Asurion Sprints Insurance Company Denied my claim, basically called me a liar Nashville Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Nashville, Tennessee

Nov 23 2016
USSA - Car Insurance USSA Will not return my call. San Antonio Texas Nationwide What??? Author: Navarre, Florida Car Insurance: USSA - Car Insurance Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Camping World Insurance Fraud, Unethical Practices Chichester New Hampshire Author: Raymond, New Hampshire RV Dealers: Camping World Chichester, New Hampshire

Nov 22 2016
N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC is ASSUMED BUSINESS NAME registered with Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division. The registry number is 100515097. The registry date is 3/18/2014 0:00.  Chicago or Oregon Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Home Warranty Companies: N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
ConceledCarryonline I thought when I paid for their services that are strickly on line that it would cover Florida , where I live but it was for Verginia only. No good for my state. Thy charged my CC for the amount of $74.00 eventhough I emailed emiedetly ater telling them I downloaded nothing and not to send me anything. State of Vergnia Internet Author: Orange Springs, Florida Guns & Ranges: ConceledCarryonline Internet

Nov 21 2016
Garden state reader Aka Capitol Magazine service I was called by them Avenel New Jersey Author: Ashford, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: Garden state reader Avenel, New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
NAA National Alliance Alliance NAA Liars Deceptive Addison Texas Author: plano, Texas Insurance Agencies: NAA Addison, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Geovera Specialty Insurance Dropped due to bankruptcy Talahassee Nationwide Author: Crestview, Florida Insurance Companies: Geovera Specialty Insurance Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Insurance offered for your Sprint phone is called Asurion. It's a Rip-Off, stay away. I paid the premium and the $200 deductible but did not get a replacement phone as stated in the contract. Sprint will tell you next business day, Asurion says 3 to 5 False Advertising Overcharging Delay Hounds offering Protection they can't honor. Asurion.com Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Internet

Nov 20 2016
The Alliance NAA Astronomical Upfront Cost Martinsburg Nationwide Author: Martinsburg , West Virginia Insurance Companies: The Alliance Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
The State Bar of California Mark Hartman & Donald R Steedman Legal license to screw San Francisco California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: The State Bar of California San Francisco, California

Nov 19 2016
ESIS INSURANCE COMPANY Sherry Reed, SCLA, Senior Claims Representative (ESIS)Otto Leitner, Senior Claims Adjuster, (ESIS/CHUBB) FRAUD, THEFT, COVER-UP, CLAIM CLOSED AND THEN RE-OPENED DUE TO FRAUD Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Insurance Companies: ESIS INSURANCE COMPANY Scranton, Pennsylvania

Nov 19 2016
Drive For Cash driveforcash.com, MRKT POP, Drive For Cash, Drive Club, Advertise On My Car, Get Paid To Drive, Cheap Auto Insurance Coverage Scamming for Personal Information. DO NOT REPLY to these people. Provo, Utah Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Drive For Cash Internet

Nov 19 2016
Rue university clearwater florida After paying for all of my schooling at rue virginia would not allow online nursing schools to be credited in their state there fore rue needs to reimberse me this gave me false hope when i signed up and staryed the courses this law was not in effect but after i had signed up and paid for all my classes then this law wrnt into effect and it just mafe me give up on my studies i didn't receive any of my materials or books i paid for nor did i use anything i was supposed to order from them i got nothing just 2 books thats all i usef and i paid all of my tuition but when va said they wasn't going to let nurses take online classes i didn't order anymore books it made me give up now i have spent all my money on those courses and got nothing !i paid them $99 dollars a month!i want my money back so i can go to an acredited school! Clearwater Florida Author: Danville, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Rue university clearwater florida Clearwater, Florida

Nov 19 2016
The Hartford Insurance The Hartford Auto Management Care Insurance BUYER BEWARE OF Hartford Insurance and The Hartford Auto Care Management and Adjusters. Lexington Kentucky Author: Clermont, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: The Hartford Insurance Lexington, Kentucky