STATE FARM INSURANCE CO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: state farm insurance co
There may be more specific results for "state farm insurance co"
For more specific results for "state farm insurance co"
Showing 1-25 of 47,275 Found Reports For more specific results for "state farm insurance co"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Volvo of Denver, CO - Westfall-O'Dell Truck Sales of Western Colorado This is a notice I sent to the owner. I bought five new Volvo 780's and they screwed them up so bad it took me a year to get them fixed.  Commerce City Colorado Author: Estes Park, Colorado Liars: Volvo of Denver, CO Commerce City, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
Enders insurance agency Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg pa, Pennsylvania Insurance Agencies: Enders insurance agency Harrisburg , Pennsylvania

Jul 27 2017
Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Nevada Medical Board, Medical Board of Nevada addendum to dermatology/dermatological case involving laser/lasering to face Reno Nevada Author: Stateline, Nevada Government Services: Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Reno, Nevada

Jul 27 2017
Medical Service's group Loise garcia is the person i talked to. They called me for a pain lotion and took all my insurance info then hung up on me. I called back to talk to the supervisor and his name was kevin and he to hung up on me Wilmington Florida Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Health Insurance: Medical Service's group Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
biznetworksolutions.com Fraudulent Quickbooks Support Company Fruita, CO Colorado or Sunnyvale, CA ,CaliforniaInternet Author: Coral Gables, Florida Internet Fraud: biznetworksolutions.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet

Jul 27 2017
California Medical Evaluators CMEGabor VariCalifornia Psychiatric Evaluators Workers Compensation Billing Fraud Insurance Fraud Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Medical Expert Witnesses: California Medical Evaluators Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Multicare emergency Covington wa Charged 440000. For emergency room visit that insurance didn't pay Covington Washington Author: Enumclaw, Washington Emergency Medical Services: Multicare emergency Covington wa Washington

Jul 27 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I receive a collelction letter indicating that I owed $51.50 to Allegro Anti-Aging Cream City of Allegro is not entered State is not entered Internet Author: Richmond, California Health Insurance: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 27 2017
Len Butticci is an unethical and incompetent business man. Pickering / Toronto Ontario Author: houston, Texas Insurance Agencies: Len Butticci Internet

Jul 26 2017
Seattle Staging Co Seattle Staging Company, Kate Hull, Kate Stienheiser, Seattlestagingco, Seattlestaging, Seattlestaged, kate@seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com 206-795-6704, seattlestagingcompany, KATE HULL IS A SLEAZY CON-ARTIST NARCISSIST HOME STAGER IN SEATTLE Seattle Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Interior Decorators: Seattle Staging Co Seattle, Washington

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Countryside estates Countryside nursing homeCountryside warnerCountryside estates nursing home Patient abuse falsified info reviewed by state improper diets, care, behavior Warner Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Nursing Homes: Countryside estates Warner, Oklahoma

Jul 26 2017
Jeweler's Mutual Insurance Elle Ray and Scott Murphy CEO Fraud! Scam company! DO NOT use them for jewelry insurance!! Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Insurance Agencies: Jeweler's Mutual Insurance Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Response Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
UMNPA Unregistered Charity does not appear in Federal or State Records Newport Beach California Author: Costa Mesa, California Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: UMNPA Newport Beach, California

Jul 25 2017
Prudential Insurance Co of America loophole fell through the cracks, oops didn't file the bookkeeping your job was suppose to keep up with the bookkeeping; Prudential didn't covert or port the policy Missouri Nationwide Author: Clinton Twp, Michigan Insurance Companies: Prudential Insurance Co of America Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Marc Weber DDS Marc Weber Dentist,Marc Weber dds,Weber Dentist,Marc E. Weber If you have been to Marc Weber Dentist and his Dental practice, before you file a police report with the Red Bank Police. It's not Marc Weber dds but the new owners as of 2006, Poller and Marin also have complaints with the State Board of Dentistry vs Poller & Marin not Dr. Mariner and contact Marc Weber dds and he's there to help. Dr. Marc Weber has no the following judgments or malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Dental Services: Marc Weber DDS Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
National Brokers of America Liars and mis represent insurance Reading pa Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ETags NOT DMV - COMPLETE RIP OFF!! Ft. Lauderdale Florida Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida State Government: ETags Internet

Jul 25 2017
State Farm ignore auto diminished value claim Nationwide State Farm diminished value claim in Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Car Insurance: State Farm Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
ACCC Insurance I filed a claim almost 3 months ago because their insured rear ended my car. At first they said they would pay my claim since the other driver admitted his fault. After almost three months, they have not paid me. I have called them numerous times but they don't return my calls. Now they said my car damages are not related to the incident! I will now have to file a claim with my own insurance because it's been so frustrating to get the just coompensation I deserve. I cannot believe how this company is allowed to conduct business by the insurance commission. Houston Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ACCC Insurance Texas

Jul 25 2017
Breg Inc. Received bill for $19.27 for collar from accident 11 1/2 months ago covered by vehicle insurance and then Medicare . Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Breg Inc. Nationwide