Your Search | state farm insurance co

May 24 2016
Vacation Connections LLC, Title Investments LLC escrow account scam chicago Illinois Author: state college, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Connections LLC chicago, Illinois

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
Christine Sampson - State Farm Insurance Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware Pleasant Hill, California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Insurance Agencies: Christine Sampson - State Farm Insurance Pleasant Hill,, California

May 23 2016
Alliance-One Services, Inc./Athene Horrible customer service. Nashville Tennessee Author: Covina, California Insurance Companies: Alliance One/Athene Nashville, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency At the first interview, they seem to be a legitimate sell insurance co. One feels supported and that the sales won't be too hard.  Thank you, San Diego California Author: San diego, California Insurance Companies: Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency San Diego, California

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Allianz Travel Insurance/Allianz Global Assistance/Delta Airlines Travel Insurance Provider Cites Loopholes in Policy Language to Reject Claims for Trip Cancellation Refund Richmond, VA Nationwide Help with Your Claim Author: Beaverton, Oregon Air Travel: Allianz Travel Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
Foremost Home Insurance Run from this Insurance Company Run Run Run Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Clarksdale , Mississippi Insurance Companies: Foremost Home Insurance Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 23 2016
True Dental Discount This is company is Posing as a real dental insurance plan. St Louis MO Nationwide Author: St Louis, Missouri Dental Services: True Dental Discount Nationwide

May 22 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH BRJCASHPAC Above Co. sent letter stating I'm a guaranteed prize winner of 43,900,000.00 - PAYMENT READY FOR RELEASE Babylon, NY New York Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH Babylon, NY,

May 21 2016
GetARoom.com Made reservation in the wrong state, then told me to go where I wanted to get a room and physically walk in but would NOT refund my money Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lodging: GetARoom.com Internet

May 20 2016
Expedia AON Affinity Cancellation insurance not honored, remaining balance of per ticket price less $200 fee is only provided as airline credit. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Air Travel: Expedia Internet

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide You do not understand Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 20 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | more scams sheister reported by several people to CO state bar Colorado Author: los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Colorado

May 20 2016
North America Senior Benefits Mislead me into become an employee of a great company. NASB is a platform that helps you build your company/team as Life Insurance sales person Georgia Nationwide Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Home Based Business: North America Senior Benefits Nationwide

May 20 2016
Allstate Insurance Homeowners Davidson Financial Insurance Agents, Insurance companies Colmar Pennsylvania Author: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: Allstate Insurance Homeowners Colmar, Pennsylvania

May 19 2016
StateBridge Company, LLC State Bridge, StateBridge StateBridge Buys Mortgages and Forces Homeowners Into Foreclosure Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Waddell, Arizona Mortgage Companies: StateBridge Company, LLC Greenwood Village, Colorado

May 19 2016
loans.com they offered me a loan of 3000 dollars then offered me up to 8000 to 10000 i paid 186 to be a transfer i gave all info they needed to get loan then they said they need 450 for insurance plan just incase ripped off then they said irs flagged me so i could not get the loan . sanfranscio California Internet Author: spencer, Iowa Accounting: loans.com Internet

May 19 2016
AARP and The Hartford Insurance Company AARP signed me up for auto insurance when I was only requesting a quote Hartford Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Car Insurance: AARP and The Hartford Insurance Company Nationwide

May 19 2016
YELLOWPAGE SELECT, Yellow Page Select I received an invoice from a company called Yellow Page Select for $595.99 for a yellow page listing that I never authorized. I don't know if the invoice is for one yer or one month. It does state that the invoice is for a Landing Page ,Contact Information with Business Description, Logo, Links to the customer website & email, Search Engine Optimization ,SEO for up to 20 keywords, and Search Engine Submission. Chicago Illinois
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: YELLOWPAGE SELECT Colorado

May 19 2016
American Life Income Johnny Ly false advertising for a great job west orange New Jersey Author: Staten Island, New York Insurance Agencies: American Life Income west orange, New Jersey

May 19 2016
G700 flashlight G800--ILMG Co . ShadowHawk G800 Bought flashlight G700. After 3 months got my mony back, but I paid 6 dollars ship. Both are same co. St. PETERS Missouri Author: Vermilion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: G700 flashlight

May 19 2016
SEA Insurance inc Fraud Job opportunity Fake Company one month wasted!!! Internet
SEA insurance inc Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home Business: SEA Insurance inc Internet

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet