Your Search | state farm insurance co

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Risk Strategies – Insurance Brokerage Blane Curry Beware of Risk Stategies Company!! Big Time Fraud. Thousand Oaks California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Insurance Companies: Risk Strategies – Insurance Brokerage Thousand Oaks, California

GlenRoss Kyle Staebell Taylor Andrews GlenRoss is complete SCAM! Lakewood CO
Author: Florissant, Missouri Media Outlets: GlenRoss Internet

Sep 18 2016
Blakley Construction Co., Inc Jody Blakley and blakleyconstruction.com General Contractor in Priest River Idaho and Spirit Lake Idaho and Northern Idaho Priest River Idaho Author: spirit lake, Idaho Builders & Contractors: Blakley Construction Co., Inc Priest River, Idaho

Sep 18 2016
Planet Cyclery Ripped Me Off Broomfield, CO and eBay Internet, Colorado Author: Colorado Sporting Goods: Planet Cyclery Internet

Sep 18 2016
NINGBO YILUDA AUTO PRODUCTS CO.,LTD NINGBO YILUDA AUTO PRODUCTS CO.,LTDbellright.com tyredoctor.net yiluda4x4.comBerliYiluda, Ningbo Bellright Tool-manufacture Co.,Ltd(Factory) Ningbo Hanker Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd(Trading Company) 宁波贝尔莱特工具有限公司 Took my money and delivered products and do not work. It is absolute garbage, impossible to make work and I am sure they just steal peoples money Ningbo 315100 Internet Author: Syosset, New York Auto manufactures: NINGBO YILUDA AUTO PRODUCTS CO.,LTD Internet

Sep 18 2016
RESURGOM D.O.O. Mr.RAJKO SAVIC We want to report this SCAMMER buying serbian company RESURGOM D.O.O. and the CEO Mr.RAJKO SAVIC. This persons send irrevocable order of the fake buyer, ask agreement with the seller for Mandate of supply in IRAQ STATE. After two months with send all of documentation of the seller for issue of agreement with Ministery of IRAK not arrive nothing order and send fake documentation of State of IRAK for inexistent shipment. Ul.Branka Radievia br 14 Baka Topola Serbia SERBIA
Author: MILAN, Alabama Commerical Lending Brokers: RESURGOM D.O.O. Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
US Healthcare, LLC, sister co. of US Healthcare Supply, LLC Has connection to Woods Pharmacy that uses aggressive marketing and shipped unauthorized prescription and then tried to bill medicare and me Milford New Jersey Author: Citrus Heights, California Drugstores: US Healthcare, LLC Milford, New Jersey

Sep 17 2016
Amanda Jema Britt Thompson, French bulldog puppies Farm WEBSITE FRAUD / MONEY SCAM Internet Author: drain, Oregon Internet Fraud: Amanda Jema Internet

Sep 17 2016
York Risk Services Workmans Compensation Medical Care Manager Quadriplegic denied access to his health providers by WC case mgr when payor source is Medicare Birmingham Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Health Insurance: Workmans Comp, York Risk Services Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 17 2016
Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. 218-365-0627. Unknown entity harassing me on my fax machine. not known Minnesota Author: Ely, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. not known, Minnesota

Sep 17 2016
MyWedding.com, Meredith Corporation Vendors Avoid This Scam Castle Rock, CO Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Wedding Services: Meredith Corporation Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Golden State Services Fairfield California Author: Fairfield, California Legal Process Services: Golden State Services Fairfield, California

Sep 16 2016
NCE NCE MUTIPLAN PPO they told me they were an insurance company, won't answer calls,took my money, garden city New York Author: Windham, Ohio Health Insurance: NCE garden city, New York

Sep 16 2016
Aon Affinity Do NOT buy this insurance Internet Author: redding, California Air Travel: Aon Affinity Internet

Sep 16 2016
USAA AUTO INSURANCE USAA BUYER BEWARE SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Croswell, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: USAA AUTO INSURANCE Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
QUOTE WIZARD BOGUS LEADS, PEOPLE NEVER REQUESTING CALLS, CREDIT A LEAD ONLY TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER TERRIBLE LEAD, ALL INFO ON THE LEADS ARE WRONG INCLUDING BIRTHDAYS, INFO ON HOUSE AND NUMBERS, NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THE SALES REP WILL BUG YOU ALL DAY LONG AND AS SOON AS YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM AND HAVE A PROBLEM HE DISAPPEARS. SCAMMERS!!!! UNSURE Internet WASHINGTON Author: Burlington, New Jersey Insurance Companies: QUOTE WIZARD Internet

Sep 15 2016
Mercury Auto Insurance Mercury Insurance Owe me 350.00 for 4 months for car leasing - after a no fault car accident Santa Ana California Author: TARZANA, California Consumer Services: Mercury Auto Insurance Nationwide

Vestel Logistics Co Stanley Lawson Prospective Employer New York, NY Internet
Author: New York, New York Employers: Vestel Logistics Co Internet

Sep 15 2016
freedom life insurance company I have been a customer for over 20 years. My policy states all pemiums will be returned if Not used.I was told that I would have to wait until 2021. Fort Worth Texas Author: Marion, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: freedom life insurance company Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 15 2016
NAUTILUS INSURANCE OF ARIZONA Nautilus Insurance Horrific Experience with Insurance Audit at Nautilus Scottsdale Arizona Author: Commack, New York Insurance Companies: NAUTILUS INSURANCE OF ARIZONA Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 15 2016
Mark of Excellence Pizza Co. Dominoes Pizza Co etal fraudulent check Hurst Texas Author: West Hempstead, New York Bad Check Writers: Mark of Excellence Pizza Co. Hurst, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Dr David Spring, Spring Chiropractic ,Dr. David Spring wasted my PIP insurance on worthless painful harmful treatment he inflicted Middleburg Florida Author: orange park, Florida Alternative Health: Dr David Spring Middleburg, Florida

Sep 14 2016

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide