STATE OF MARYLAND CENTRAL COLLECTION UNIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: state of maryland central collection unit
There may be more specific results for "state of maryland central collection unit"
For more specific results for "state of maryland central collection unit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Marcus Beverly Bev-Tech IT Consulting & Services Marcus ripped me off ,A senior citizen, for ,my retirement funds. thousands of hard earned dollars Stevenson Ranch California Author: Temecula, California Financial Services: Marcus Beverly Stevenson Ranch, California

Aug 17 2017
AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream I am 57 years old and watched the video of the skin cream products so decided to try the trial offer for $4.95. The same day I had 4 differnt charges taken out of my account. 14 days later I had 2 more charges out of my account. All together totalling over $204 Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Globe, Arizona Skin Care: AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Embrace Home Loans Steven Zimmerman Dishonest, unauthorized search of my privacy Middletown Rhode Island Author: Lauderhll, Florida Loans: Embrace Home Loans Middletown, Rhode Island

Aug 17 2017
blissfuleyes Bey*blissfuleyes667-4010101 Nj I ordered free face cream just pay shipping of $1.95 get charged $94.68 for eye cream I never ordered Internet Author: San Francisco, California Internet Fraud: blissfuleyes Internet

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Phishers of Men, Women and Anybody Naive Enough to Answer Their Questions Normal Illinois Author: Paradise, California Car Insurance: Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Normal, Illinois

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
Channel BPO Complete waste of money. Any brand or seller can do what they do for free Nashville Internet Author: beverly hills, California On-Line Business: Channel BPO Internet

Aug 17 2017
neulift skin cream neulift eye serum Scam - do not even consider the 14 day trial - 2 charges of $94.90 & $91.90 on CC Fountain Valley California Author: Henderson, Nevada Skin Care: neulift skin cream Fountain Valley, California

Aug 17 2017
Choice Home Warranty HWA They will not refund money of $33.75 , canceled eleven days later , after receiving contact no 921249321 Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Alpha Monster Advanced AKA WELLNESS SUPREME HEALT SUPPORT@WELLNNY Free Trial will cost you $97.97 and recurring charge of $89.99 New York Internet or New York Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Alternative Health: Alpha Monster Enhanced Internet

Aug 17 2017
D.R. Harrison David Richard Harrison Laura Harrison N2 Marketing Concepts Voice of Hope D.R. Harrison Thief Kingsport Tennessee
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: D.R. Harrison Kingsport, Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska NEBRASKA STATE DMV.GOV I was renewing my car registration...filling it out and on page 3 popped a sales page looking just like government page....i thought i was paying our local DMV...I called the nebraka dmv...thay said these people lock on to their website and can fool people...she said tough luck buddy ... OMAHA Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska OMAHA, Nebraska

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Suggested actions Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
Linebarger,googan,Blair& Sampson llp On January 2017, I received a letter from this Linebarger Goggan, Blair & Sampson LLP agency stating that I owed back taxes for the amount of 1562.72 Dollars. They did not specifically specify for what years. I made the payments to avoid more interes from accruing and other actions on their part.  Oklahoma City Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Weatherford, Oklahoma City Officials: Linebarger,googan,Blair& Sampson llp Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Envie Skin replenish Repayment of cancellation is 30 days Santa Ana Ca Author: Sterling heights, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Envie Internet

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Allure RX and Skin Fresh MD- Advanced Skin Renewal ...My perfect skin Cheated our of nearly $200.00!! San Diego California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Allure RX and Skin Fresh MD San Diego, California

Aug 17 2017
luminescent skin care, Firmskin, ecodigital gr*paidbod, csi*kulbody, skinlush, litecream, Ordered one sample from a company on shark Tank and SEVEN companies used my credit card and received no products CA Author: EDEN, Maryland Skin Care: luminescent skin care Internet

Aug 17 2017
Dobermantalk Vertical scope Www.dobermantalk.com Host of a forum which promotes and encourages libelous statements and defamation of character Toronto Ontario Author: Vincennes, Indiana Clubs & Organizations: Dobermantalk Toronto , Ontario

Aug 17 2017
Service Metric They lie and not very professional, I was asked to to a mystery shop for 3 OnRoute on the 401 and was told I had to the 28th of July to finish the shops, I told the person I was speaking to that I was on vacation and would not be back until the Toronto, ON Nationwide Author: Gatineau, Alabama Employment Services: Service Metric Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Phonkyfix Emil Gasimov Scammed my Marketing Company out of $1,100 Dollars Orange California Author: Perkasie, Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: Phonkyfix Orange, California

Aug 17 2017
HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeDataOnline.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. We're dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseDataOnline.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseDataOnline.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseDataOnline.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseDataOnline.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseDataOnline.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama