Your Search | state of maryland central collection unit
26, Report #1332080

Oct 19 2016
Sound Community Services Dept. of Public Health Investigating Sound Community Services Again New London Connecticut Author: New London, Connecticut Social Services: Sound Community Services New London, Connecticut
27, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio
28, Report #762018

Oct 19 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Swiss Wrist purchases are backed by our industry-leading three-year warranty, allowing you to buy with confidence knowing your pre-owned Rolex purchase is protected. Whether you want a used Stainless Steel Datejust, Rolex Submariner, Rolex Day Date or a Rolex Presidential, the Swiss Wrist team will help you experience the luxury of owning a Rolex minus the luxury price!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Swiss Wrist pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Rochester, New York Internet Fraud: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Internet

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Millennium Transport And Mechanics Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Christ Stratton Fraudulently Withdrew Hundreds of Dollars, Refuses to Return. Millennium Transport and Mechanics are Scam Artists Who Have Done This to Many Others. Planview New York Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto Towing: Millennium Transport And Mechanics Planview, New York

Oct 19 2016
eCycle Best Cash for laptopsCashf for Iphones Sold them my laptop for quoted price of 800.00 dollars, company closed, never got my money or my laptop back Sparks Nevada Author: Calcium, New York Internet Fraud: eCycle Best Sparks , Nevada

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
01:35 PM Guiseppe Zanotti They refusing to Give me a refund for something I never received took my money& now blindly ignoring my attempts to get my money they stole They state on website they based in Hong Kong Internet Author: Klerksdorp , Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 19 2016
Healthy Directions Richard Wurtman, M.D. Return of the order nightmare Mountoursville, Pennsylvania Author: Los Angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: Healthy Directions Mountoursville, PA 17754, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Sears Home Services Deliberate uncoordinated double billing. unknown Nationwide Author: Reedville, Virginia Collection Agencies: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Motormax of Grand Rapids Motormax, motormax of Grandville Buyer beware, scam, rude, flimflammers Grandville Michigan Used.... Author: Watervliet, Michigan Auto Dealers: Motormax of Grand Rapids Grandville, Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Carite of fort myers STAY AWAY Fort Myers Fl Failure to read an agreement and buyer’s remorse does not constitute a rip-off Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers Fort Myers, FL

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Avante USA Akeashia Claicorne ext. 315 False Debt Claim Houston, TX Texas Author: Rolla, Missouri Collection Agencies: Avante USA Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Auto Check #14 Shaun Pour Shaun Pour has dissapeared with my Cdaillac and countless other cars. Closed shop overnight moved cars and Auotcheck has no way of locating Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Auto Check #14 Shaun Pour Houston, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Luxury Med Spa Procedure has no effect, scammed me out of $3,660 Farmington Hills Michigan Author: South Lyon , Michigan Clinics: Luxury Med Spa Farmington Hills, Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Twin Bluff Financial PRS Collection A lady called my husband stating he took a loan out with a place called Twin Bluff Financial, stated they took money from our bank acct and will proceed with court to pay a balance? Unknown Unknown Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Twin Bluff Financial

Oct 19 2016
Elio Schiaroli Elio, Schiaroli, Elio Schiaroli, ELIO SCHIAROLI SCAM WARNING - out of province inspection - ELIO SCHIAROLI Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Inspection: Elio Schiaroli Calgary, Alberta

Oct 19 2016
Great Expressions of Austell Georgia overcharged for shoddy dental work... Austell Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions of Austell Ga Austell, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Budget Truck Rental BEWARE OF INSURANCE FRAUD!! Nationwide Author: Springdale, Arkansas Moving Companies: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Nutra Prime Cleanse company gave a free trial of their products only had to pay for shipping 9 Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Prime Cleanse Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Oct 19 2016
IQ2 CLOUD LLC USA Dialer Services Jerry Kelly SCAM ARTIST.... Predator..... Bernie Madoff of Call Center Dialer Services Gilbert Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: IQ2 Cloud LLC Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
Javid Pymanee Javid Paymani He promised to pay me for an event filming and photography never paid, blocked me and insulted my work. Caused me stress, loss of time and money. Broke the agreement. Woodland hills Internet
Author: Sun valley , California Photography: Javid Pymanee Internet