Your Search | state of minnesota

Jul 24 2016
SkinComplexRx or EyeComplexRx $175.90 charged to me without shipping or receiving product! Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Websites: SkinComplexRx Internet

Jul 24 2016
Bion Dale Asis Media LLC Asis Trading Deceptive advertising, refusal to honor clear language of money back guarantee Miami FL
Author: Auburndale, New York Work at Home Business: Bait-and-Switch: Bion Dale Internet

Jul 24 2016
Geneva Motel The owners of this place are mentally twisted. They are dark-skinned Indians from India who discriminate against Black people. In other words, they have brown skin; yet, they refuse to serve brown people. They have no customer service skills. While I was Beware of the Atrocious Geneva Motel Ingelwood California
Author: Harbor City, California Consumer Services: Geneva Motel Ingelwood, California

Jul 24 2016
Gavnat & Associates & Jim Pierce Fraudulent Billing Burnsville Minnesota Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Consumer Services: Gavnat & Associates Burnsville, Minnesota

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire

Jul 24 2016
Western Union DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION ANYTIME SOON FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS - FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IF POSSIBLE ! Denver Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Consumer Services: Western Union Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Navy Auto Transport Navy Auto Transport BREACH OF CONTRACT - TOOK MONEY FROM BANK PRIOR TO PICK UP OF CAR CALIFORNIA Nationwide
Author: Auburn, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Navy Auto Transport Internet

Jul 24 2016
USA Super Clean of Kansas Exterior window cleaning Olathe Kansas Author: Olathe, Kansas Cleaning Services: USA Super Clean of Kansas Olathe, Kansas

Jul 24 2016
Digital Outlets Bait and switch with no shipment of product and no refund. TOTAL RIPOFF!!! Granite Bay CA Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Cameras & Video: Digital Outlets Internet

Jul 24 2016
Carson Restoration Eric Howard Deceptive description of vehicle Chisholm Mn Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Auto Dealers: Carson Restoration internet

Jul 24 2016
Gardenview Apartments I was a victim of domestic violence who moved from a domestic violence shelter in June 2015 to Gardenview apartments in Memphis, TN.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Gardenview Apartments Memphis , Tennessee

Jul 24 2016
Health Sciences Institute Unauthorized credit card charge of $37.00 Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Alternative Health: Health Sciences Institute Frederick, Maryland

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2016
Blue Wave Trading Blue Wave Trading AutoTrader has recompiled and stolen the software powering the blue wave precision autotrader from MicroTrend to avoid paying the license fee for NinjaTrader strategy indicators powering the NinjaTrader 7 algorithmic trading software - breaking NDA, copyright and agreement of sale and usage. 29 Mahae St, Makawao, Hawaii 96768
Bluewave and MicroTrends has liaised over a series of miscommunications and both are now amicably resolved Author: Surfers Paradise, Alabama Computer Software: Blue Wave Trading Internet

Jul 24 2016
Cashnet Kevin Pinto Went into my account and had on hold 1000 in my checking and 1000 in my saving and stole the money that was mine. Left my account with an overdraft balance of $872.00 California Internet California Author: OKLAHOMA CITY , Oklahoma Banks: Cashnet Internet

Jul 23 2016
National readers of North america Rip offs Mo Internet Author: Erie, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: National readers of North america Internet

Jul 23 2016
IP Nation UNAUTHORIZED charges to bank account i found a charge of 34.95 I DID NOT authorize. I am filing it as FRAUD at my bank. Internet Author: north providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: IP Nation Internet

Jul 23 2016
orders @ mybonuscenter.com www.magcustomerservice.com during the finalizing of my on line order i was shown a FREE BONUS for ordering this purchase online Internet Author: Anna, Illinois Motorcycles: orders @ mybonuscenter.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Ally financial Asked to refinance Car lian for lower payment. Was told that I needed to come up with $10,000. Before I can payment lowered. They do not want to help they were reading from a script. I am so frustrated. Bloomington Minnesota And The Big Deal Is????? Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House ,Mega Millions, and Multi-State Lottery Association Sent a check to be deposited for attorney fees to claim $2,250,000.00. Winter Haven Florida
Author: Attalla, Alabama Lawyers: Publishers Clearing House Winter Haven, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
fountain Blue pools Inc Terrible quality! White spots on the new resurfacing and failed to follow the plan, a bunch of excuses for everything. Project manager keeps ignoring us and they show up once a week for few hours to work. west palm beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: fountain Blue pools Inc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Villaire Free Serum Priscilla Industries 30 day free trial Villaire Serum. In less than 14days my bank was charged $98.77, and set my banking for recurring payments of $98.77 every 2 weeks! Pleasant Grove Utah Evidence of Fruad Encante Aging Serum Author: Hunnington Beach , California Attorneys General: Villaire Free Serum Pleasant Grove , Utah

Jul 23 2016
Green Monster solar water heating Sold me a $2000 system for $10000 saying I would get federal and state rebates to cover the cost. Phoenix Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Monster solar water heating Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
New World Carriers New World Auto Transport They repeatedly change the amount of the payroll that they put in to employees bank accounts from the payroll stubs. They never pay employees that quit their last check. They are very unfair people in all business aspects. They belittle employees and customers. Very unfair and dishonest people. Katy Texas Author: Rosharon, Texas Auto Transporters: New World Carriers Nationwide