Your Search | state of south carolina

26, Report #1190194

Nov 20 2014
101ink was put in my 7520 HP Photo Smart Printer and it messed up the printer Head and I had to buy a new Printer Chatsworth, California Author: Boone, North Carolina Computer Manufactures: 101ink Chatsworth, California

27, Report #1190126

Nov 19 2014
Steve Martin YMax Communications Claimed to be from US Treasury, and demanding a return call at risk of felony Madera California Author: Charleston, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Steve Martin Internet

28, Report #1190122

Nov 19 2014
ACS In-corp an annoying scam that torments people into thinking that they owe money that never showed up in their bank account in the first place Internet Author: Middlesex, North Carolina Loans: ACS In-corp Internet

29, Report #1190119

Nov 19 2014
JOHN W. SCHMIDTKE JR ATTORNEY John W. Schmidtke Jr. was my Hawaii State Family Attorney who helped himself to over a quarter of a million dollars in billing doing things that were not helpful to my case. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Attorneys & Legal Services: JOHN W. SCHMIDTKE JR ATTORNEY Honolulu, Hawaii

30, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

31, Report #1190099

Nov 19 2014
Rooms To Go RTG Deceptive Practices-Molina Leather Is Not Real Leather Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: Rooms To Go Raleigh , North Carolina

Nov 19 2014
Zazzle Sold defective product and would not return it Internet Author: Saint Laurent, Quebec Furniture & Furnishings: Zazzle Select State/Province

Nov 19 2014
Zazzle http://www.zazzle.com/ Unauthorized taking money from paypal California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Zazzle Select State/Province

34, Report #1190063

Nov 19 2014
Natural Green Cleanse SCAM Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Natural Green Cleanse Internet

35, Report #1190042

Nov 19 2014
Easy Rest Select Comfort Craftmatic Disrespectful, Rude, Unprofessional, false advertising,worst customer service that my family and I have ever come accross,would not recomend anyone to buy a bed from them. Bristal Pennsylvania Author: Marshall, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Easy Rest Bristal, Pennsylvania

36, Report #1190017

Nov 19 2014
triomp3com/tabletfaqs mssupport@macspeed.com fraud lies about return policy. was bought less than one year and not honoring product Ada Oklahoma Author: washington, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: triomp3com/tabletfaqs Ada, Oklahoma

37, Report #1190010

Nov 19 2014
juvelieve Rejuvius eye cream diamond collectionLumeraDermanique misleading in there discription... unethical business practice South Carolina/ Wyoming Internet Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Sales People: juvelieve Internet

Nov 19 2014
EZLoans.biz / Scott Clymo REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Assurance: EZ Loans.biz, focused on unparalleled service, consumer confidence, recognized as a rising leader in today’s business loan, merchant cash advance industry. Scott Clymo, CEO/President, promises outstanding service, 100% satisfaction. Melbourne Florida. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. EZ Loans.biz pledges to always resolve any issues; feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EZ Loans.biz, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Financial Services: EZloans.biz Melbourne Fl 32935, Select State/Province

Nov 18 2014
Christopher Lawson Herbal SolutionsGlassroots Sent payment... Received nothing Columbia South Carolina Author: Denver, Colorado Drug Dealers: Christopher Lawson Internet

Nov 18 2014
Paragon properties of costa rica llc bill gale bill gale of paragon properties sold me a piece of land (lot #51/47 las brisas) for 60,000 dollars later reduced to 50,500 with the agreement to install water utilities on the property and then at an additional cost to build a home on that land as well as plans to build an entire community. I paid all monies due to purchase the lot and not only was the lot not properly registered with the proper costa rican authority but no further development or homes were ever built. I have just returned from costa rica where I confirmed what I just stated hollywood Florida. Author: rock hill, South Carolina Attorneys General: paragon properties of costa rica llc hollywood, Florida

Nov 18 2014
Oakwood Forest Yes Communities Over charging for water and sewage. An $18.93 charge for sub metering. Greensboro North Carolina Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Mobile Home Parks: Oakwood Forest Greensboro, North Carolina

Nov 18 2014
simply garcinia and simply green coffee bean free 14 day trail for free pay only shipping and handlingsava savannah,georgia Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: simply garcinia and simply green coffee bean Internet

Nov 18 2014
South Florida Center Dr. Timothy Alexander Melinda Rillera, Tess Jahnke STAY AWAY PLEASE DONT GO FOR CHEAP ADS by THE South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Plastic Surgeons: South Florida Center Dr. Timothy Alexander Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 18 2014
dealerfunding USA auto sales and performance automotive ripoff columbia, sc and atl ga Nationwide
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: dealerfunding Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
South Star Capital, South Star Holdings Bernard Linney, David Von Mount Pleasant, SC Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Financial Services: South Star Capital Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
elephant structure-carport.com carolina carports Do not order from this company: They have difficulty delivering: they tell you 6-8 weeks, on the 8th week, they give you a tentactive date for the 9th week. Then extend it to 90 days. When you attempt to cancel, they try to keep deposit. File all complaints with the BBB in North Carolina, this outfit needs to be stopped! boone north caroling North Carolina Author: shickshinny, Pennsylvania Parking Garages: elephant structure-carport.com boone, North Carolina

Nov 18 2014
Supreme Costmetics Premier Dead Sea Cosmetics no refunds even if products cause skin reactions-not really all natural!! employees will agree to refund but corporate will refuse to give it, calling employees liars. they don't care about customers, only about their money. Do not let these people put anything on your skin!! Cary North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Supreme Costmetics Cary, North Carolina

Nov 18 2014
Rosalyn Chesky Rosalyn Chesky Part ringleader of Talent Scam Preying on Parents in Shopping Malls Framingham Massachusetts and South Hadley, Massachusetts Maryland Author: Rockville, Maryland Modeling Agencies: Rosalyn Chesky Internet

www.dailybulldogpuppies.us Scam, fraudulent, puppies, Indiana Elkhart Indiana
Author: Charlotte , North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: www.dailybulldogpuppies.us Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Flagstar Bank Lies all lies, refused payments and then took my home troy Michigan Author: north sioux city, South Dakota Federal Government: Flagstar Bank troy, Michigan