STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: state of south carolina
There may be more specific results for "state of south carolina"
For more specific results for "state of south carolina"
Showing 26-50 of 391,931 Found Reports For more specific results for "state of south carolina"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
ADDICT GEAR hey have by mail confirmed reciept of my order and payment by card. They have given order number and declared shipment of products. by email still not yet received items more then 60 days oklahoma Oklahoma
Author: RIYADH, New York Eye Care: ADDICT GEAR oklahoma, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC Website offered a free trial for $5.95, said out of stock but then billed me the $5.95 and total price $79.77 without any product received. Neither phone or email listed as their contact are valid Internet
Author: Melbourne, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 21 2017
Attorney Shaun Smith The emails are coming from cashadvance2208@gmail.com but im told to email attorneyshaunsmith@gmail.com Email lawsuit New york Internet
Author: Rock hill, South Carolina Internet: Attorney Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 21 2017
GR&Bloom Diet Supplement They took 79.95, out of my account, before I got the product. I returned the product on 7/12/17, and still no refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Liars: GR&Bloom Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
The American Institute Of Education very slow electrologist, barely removed any hairs from my face, ripped me off, four ,4, hours wasted for nothing, i am not going back there Tustin California
Author: Los Angeles, California Skin Care: The American Institute Of Education Tustin, California

Aug 21 2017
Carolina Carports LLC Buyer Beware - Read ALL Reviews!!! Dobson NC Author: savannah, Georgia Home Improvements: Carolina Carports LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Keylessremote4u.com Keylessremotewarehouse.com Beware of Keylessremotewarehouse.com Internet Author: Healdsburg, California Auto Parts: Keylessremote4u.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Scheduling Nightmare ... Lack of accountability or responsibility to the customer!! Virginia Beach VA Author: Savannah, Georgia Home Improvements: Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
hydroluxe charged for product I did not order. was never informed of their cancelation policy regarding trail offer Toronto Canada for distribution Internet for Canada Author: Lockport, Manitoba Skin Care: hydroluxe Internet

Aug 21 2017
Autoland Autoland of Sprindfield New Jersey refuse to service my new 2017 Jeep Wrangler springfield New Jersey Author: bayonne, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Autoland Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Terros Olive Clinic Terros 43rd n Olive. Previously Nova No return calls. Not authorizing refill prescriptions on medications that can have serious side effects when abruptly stopped. Telling you that you have no appointment even though you have their signed appointment paper. Not having a medication provider for 6 months at a time. Tell you that you are seeing a doctor, then sitting you in front of a screen where u can't see the doctor and can only hear bits and pieces of what they say. Which I'm sure was still billed. Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Personal Services: Terros Olive Clinic Glendale, Arizona

Aug 21 2017
Nicktane Nicktane Diesel SRWE245 on ebay or Nicolas Damico He forced me to buy something I dont need Sacramento Internet He FORCED you? Author: fairfield bay, Arkansas Auto Parts: Nicktane Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC Charged for a trial and then followed with an order, which I have not received, and cannot reach them by the hone # or email address they provided name does not appear no state idnicated Author: Fresno, California Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Corporation Filing Service I started a small LLC business, at the end of July 2017, and at the begining of August 2017 received this so-called Annual Minutes Statement, requesting The Names of all Shareholders, The names of all Corporate Directors, The names of all Corporate Officers, and their Titles, Contact Name, Phone, and E-mail....and most importantly ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. Tallahassee Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: Corporation Filing Service Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 21 2017
James Monroe PCH Publishers Clearing House Phishing scam informing me of bogus PCH winnings Nationwide Author: Illinois Bait-and-Switch: James Monroe Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
LVH Sytems Locksmithservice,Semitruckrepairservice ripped me off of money demanded money up front then after I got my windshield fixed still had to pay all of it and the guy just cashed the com check then will not talk to you on the phone van nuys California Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: LVH Sytems Internet

Aug 21 2017
Tate & Kirlin Asssociates and TRS Limited I got a letter from Taet & Karlin company stating that I have a debt to TRS Limited company in the amount of $139.97. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Fort lee, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Tate & Kirlin Asssociates and TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum Communications Time Warner Cable Unwiling to cancel my service or fix the problem. Poor Customer Services South Portland Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Cable TV: Spectrum Communications Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Joe M. Koller Joe Koller, Joseph M Koller, Joseph Martin Koller, Sunrise Bank of Arizona conman, liar, thief, gut less, coward, (((REDACTED – VIOLATON IN TERMS OF SERVICE))), crook scottsdale Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Banks: Joe M. Koller scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 21 2017
Laidbackloot I ordered and paid for a pair of Steelers shoes in May and still no shoes and no response from company Internet Internet Author: HARRISBURG, Oregon Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot Internet

Aug 20 2017
Student7online Student7online powered by Shopify They are affect company who scam me out of $47.99 for a TV that they claim to sell I've been waiting over 3 weeks now and still no delivery and they will not respond to any of my emails and they refused requests to refund my money California or Canada not sure which one Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona TVs & VCRs: Student7online Internet

Aug 20 2017
Centered Health Ballard HealthMarks House Not a place to trust with the health and future of your adolescent malibu California Author: California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Centered Health malibu, California