Your Search | stephen young, communications publishing

1, Report #1191488

Nov 26 2014
Lacy Publishing, Darren Dodson Fraud, Unprofessionalism, Harrassment Warrenton Virginia Author: New York Employers: Lacy Publishing Warrenton, Virginia

2, Report #1190927

Nov 23 2014
Tate Music Group took$1985.00 of my money, did not fulfill contract, my cd is for sale all over the internet but I have seen no compensation Mustang Oklahoma Author: Young America, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Tate Music Group Mustang, Oklahoma

3, Report #1190794

Nov 22 2014
A Matter of Fax Bait and Switch generic Toner for Name Brand Toner. Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Desktop Publishing: A Matter of Fax Internet

4, Report #1190658

Nov 21 2014
Frontier Communications Incompetent customer service reps repeatedly lie and fabricate information Stamford Connecticut Author: Blountville, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Stamford, Connecticut

5, Report #1190614

Nov 21 2014
CC Publishing CC publishing is a scam. I paid for advertising for a magazine that NO ONE distributes Boca Roton Florida Author: Ventnor, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: CC Publishing Boca Roton, Florida

6, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 20 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet

9, Report #1190126

Nov 19 2014
Steve Martin YMax Communications Claimed to be from US Treasury, and demanding a return call at risk of felony Madera California Author: Charleston, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Steve Martin Internet

10, Report #1190075

Nov 19 2014
J's VW Repair AKA MARTIN YOUNG J&J'S RIP OFF ALERT! - UPDATE 11-2014 J's charged $250 to replace a $3 part, NOW HARASSING RENO Nevada Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Repair Service: J's VW Repair RENO, Nevada

Nov 19 2014
Amtel IP Systems, Walter Davidson, Bill Murry Am Tel Communications CoAMTEL I.P. SYSTEMS, L.L.C.Digital Phone Networks Stay away from these guys, I was lied to by Bill and Walter they tried to charge me $1,000.00 more for the phone system then the original quote. Houston Texas
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Telephone Companies: Amtel IP Systems, Walter Davidson, Bill Murry Houston, Texas

Nov 18 2014
Stephen Wade Chevrolet Stephen Wade Auto Center, Kornerstone Administrative Services. LIES, SCAM, DECIET Saint George Utah Author: Saint George, Utah Auto Warranty: Stephen Wade Chevrolet Saint George, Utah

Nov 18 2014
'Steve Martin'/Ymax Communications US Treasury Enforcement Action Scam Venice, Florida ,number on caller ID, Nationwide Author: Sanford, Florida Federal Government: 'Steve Martin'/Ymax Communications Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Desert Schools Credit Union Terrible or little customer service. Called three times, first young grl said she was having trouble hearing me and hung up on me (this is a call center). Second young male could not find the location, gave me one in another town @ 20 miles away, challeng Unbelievable Bad Sun City Arizona Author: Heresay, Alabama Banks: Desert Schools Credit Union Sun City, Arizona

Nov 17 2014
Steve Lisson Steve Lisson Stephen N. Lisson Steve Lisson Stephen N. Lisson Beware of Steve Lisson Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: Steve Lisson Austin, Texas

Nov 17 2014
prime legal service or park view legal service A Christina young sent me a emails about me signing up for service which is false and took $59.95 off my pay card without my authorization I never spoke to any one are signed up so legal help this is fraud. sent emails saying I signed up for service and to sign dosign documents she sent to my email to sign them and it suppose to help my fico score and credit a charge of $59.95 is non refundable for service and the took off my account on 11/14/2014 I never requested there services I want my money back. San diego California Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: prime legal service San diego, California

Nov 17 2014
Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Recently convicted of 1 Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and 33 Wire Fraud goes to the film industry to scam people of money racketeering money to people he owes money to. Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Consumer Services: Andre Junior Lamerique Weymouth, Massachusetts

Nov 15 2014
Judith Richey Photography BOLO BE AWARE PHOTOGRAPHER JUDITH RICHEY AKA EYE FOR AN EYE TOOTH FOR A TOOTH SHE'S LOOKING AT YOU DON'T LET HER CON YOU IN AS A CLIENT SHE WILL SUCK YOU DRY Anthem Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Photography: Judith Richey Photography Anthem, Arizona

Nov 15 2014
Jarred Young DEADBEAT CARPENTER - HORRIBLE WORK - DOESN'T FINISH JOB Fairfax Virginia Author: Potomac Falls, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Jarred Young Fairfax, Virginia

Nov 14 2014
Specialty Communications Cameron Dunlap I paid $24,995.00 for a mentorship course with Cameron Dunlap, and don't even have his email to report because I never talked to him in 2 years. I had his 2 mentor friends and his assistant keri Wilkinson to talk to but not Cam. I sent a letter to his company asking most of my money back, not all because I did learn some new things. Instead of a check I received a pretty nasty response that the problem was all mine and they did their job.  Campbell New York Author: Ellenton,, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Specialty Communications Campbell, New York

Nov 14 2014
Bisetti Publishing & Media Alexis Bisetti ,Bisetti Publishing Inc Alexis Bisetti (spanish) live in Boca Raton Florida, claim to be an agent rip you off and lie to the court. Boca Raton, florida 33496 Nationwide , Fl
Author: Vitoria Park, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Modeling & Talent Agencies: Bisetti Publishing & Media Nationwide

Nov 13 2014
Wyndham Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Stephen P. Holmes, Franz Hanning, Scott McLester, Ryan Morettini, Jeff Cohen, Brenda George Wyndham, Attorneys, Fraud Leaders, Franz Hanning BANK AND CREDIT FRAUD, TIMESHARE FRAUD, SECURITIES FRAUD Parsippany New Jersey Author: Atlanta, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Wyndham Parsippany, New Jersey

Nov 12 2014
Alchemy Trading and Consulting f.k.a Alchemy Consulting Group, LLcLubar Technologies, LLC, US OTC Markets Public Security Consultant, Deacon Publishing and Film Production, LLC THEY SEND OUR FAKE SBLC FOR PAYMENTS AND LIE BRUCE IS A SNAKE crooked Ontario
Author: riverside, California Unusual Rip-Off: Alchemy Trading and Consulting Ontario

Nov 11 2014
Breached Communications Scammed us out of $3500. by promising to help save our home by document research regarding defaults made my mortgage companys and or banks Fullerton California Author: Mansfield, Texas Financial Services: Breached Communications Fullerton, California

Nov 09 2014
Birch Communications Scam and Take advantage of elderly Orlando Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Telephone Companies: Birch Communications Macon, Georgia