Your Search | stephen young communications publishing

Aug 26 2016
Wick Communications Francis Wick, Ron Parra Racist, Money Hungry, Greedy, Losers, Fraudulent Sierra Vista Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Neighborhood Services: Wick Communications Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Lanset Communications or Hostik Dedicated Servers Hostic is a scam and they will not let you cancel. Beware!! Lancet and Hostic they operate under two names. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Web Hosting: Lanset Communications Hostik Dedicated Servers Sacramento, California

Aug 25 2016
Frida Spanish School fridaspanish.com Promised college credits, promised an education to young people stranded Mexico City DF
Author: Tyler, Texas Language: Frida Spanish School Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Stephen D. Bowerman Jani Bowerman Steve has taken money from a variety of buyers and at this point September 2016 the amount he has taken and not refunded nor supplied puppies has risen to $10,950.00! NO one has recieved a puppy or their money back from him. Wasilla, Alaska Alaska Author: Orlando , Florida Animal Services: Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Wasilla, Alaska

Aug 20 2016
Brilliance New York diamond flatiron Young lady stopped me to do a presentation claiming her flat iron was better than anything I had at home. Come to find out all lies. Augusta Georgia Author: Evans, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Brilliance New York diamond flatiron Augusta , Georgia

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 19 2016
chuck hughes, chuck hughes inner circle, legacy publishing llc scam, unethical predetory Internet Author: havre de grace, Maryland Financial Services: chuck hughes Internet

Aug 19 2016
Frontier Communications Bad Service, Incompetent Hillboro Nationwide Author: Beav, Oregon Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Hoarder, not a Rescue Woodsfield Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Animal Shelters: My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Internet

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Teleport Communications Group tried to scam me Dallas Texas Author: Santa Barbara, California Unusual Rip-Off: Teleport Communications Group Texas

Aug 16 2016
Communication Publishing Stephen Young Purchased book, 207 Cash - Exploding Wealth Secrets July 14, 2016. A month later and we still haven't received it. New York New York Author: dunnsville, Other Con Artists: Communication Publishing New York, New York

Aug 16 2016
Belfast Sales Academy/DCG Marketing Lying, belittling, rude, discrimination Belfast Belfast Author: Anon, Alabama Communications & Networking: Belfast Sales Academy Belfast,

Aug 15 2016
FC&A Publishing Sends unordered books to senior citizens Peachtree City Georgia Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Computer Training & Education: FC&A Publishing Peachtree City, Georgia

Aug 15 2016
HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! COLIN ZHANG , METRO ZHANG , LEDLIGHT01@HIUAR.COM THIS COMPANY HAS STOLEN ARE MONEY AND SOLD ARE COMPANY BROKEN LED SIGNS AND THEY REFUSE TO FIX OR REPLACE SIGNS!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE LIERS AND SCAMMERS THEY SALE JUNK !!! BEWARE OF THIS COLIN ZHANG HE IS A SCAMMER AND MAKES FALSE PROMISES !! SO I JUST WANNA WARN EVERY ONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY !! THEY RIPPED ARE COMPANY OFF ON 6 LED SIGNS THEY ARRIVED BROKEN AND SOME WAS DEFFECTIVE . WE TRY RESOLVING IT WITH THEM AND NOW THEY DONT ANSWER ARE CALLS OR EMAILS !! SO WE ARE NOW TAKING LEGAL ACTION !! SO BEWARE AND STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY !!! SHENZHEN CITY CHINA Nationwide
Author: ST.LOUIS , Illinois Communications & Networking: HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Undiscovered Talent Group Inc Brandon Harlow RIP OFF!! Misrepresentation of services/takes advantage of and pressures young people to sign under duress/does not comply with signed contract! Multiple cities--moves around so cannot be caught California for this instance, but others Author: Yuba city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Undiscovered Talent Group Inc

17, Report #1322045

Aug 11 2016
Morgan King, Morganking.com, BankruptcyBooks.com, KingLawPublishing.com, King Bankruptcy Practice Series, King's Press Legal Publishing, Co., TaxJustice.com, BankruptcyAcademy.com, BankruptcyPractice.com Morgan King has multiple ethics violations and his BankrtupcyAcademy.com is a complete RIPOFF Dublin California
Author: Irvine, California Legal Services: Morgan King Dublin, California

Aug 07 2016
ICCLine Inmate Communication Centre Fraud Company! Dont want to PAY me for my hard work! Cheaters! New York Internet
stayconnectel.com Author: Mumbai, Alabama Communications & Networking: ICCLine Inmate Communication Centre Internet

Aug 06 2016
Suddenlink Communications The Worst Customer Service Truckee and Squaw California Author: Olympic Valley, California Cable TV: Suddenlink Communications Truckee,

Aug 06 2016
Peggy's Auto Sales Pregnant Young Couple Ripped OFF Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville, Tennessee

21, Report #1320851

Aug 05 2016
Yenkee Tech Solutions they gave me a virus when i klick on boat trader which gave me there phone number. they fix the problem for 399.00 dollars, one month later my computer went dead and they would not give any money back. n bruswick Author: englewood, Florida Communications & Networking: Yenkee Tech Solutions n bruswick,

22, Report #1320824

Aug 05 2016
Continuum IT http://continuumits.com/contact-us.html UNPAID INVOICES orland park Illinois Author: Merrillville, Indiana Communications & Networking: Continuum IT orland park, Illinois

23, Report #1320762

Aug 04 2016
Netgear Do Not Buy From NETGEAR - They are ripoff artists! Nationwide Author: Amherst, New York Communications & Networking: Netgear Nationwide

24, Report #1320685

Aug 04 2016
Cox communications Late fee charge waive was denied Phoenix Arizona Smokescreen! Author: Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cox communications Phoenix, Arizona

25, Report #1320668

Aug 04 2016
CCNIC - Michelle CCNICAdorablebulldogs.comFacebook - English Bulldogs for Sale I paid in full for a English Bulldog on June 13th. I have never received the dog, as Michelle is completely giving me the run around that the dog is to young, or there are shipment issues, etc. Miami Florida Author: Erie, Colorado Dog Breeders: CCNIC - Michelle Internet