Your Search | stephen young communications publishing

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 01 2016
EIN Filing Service Misrepresented their company as IRS, refused to refund on a Federal Tax ID the very next day because a young person made a mistake. Customer service was rude, although I called immediately to correct the error. Reporting this company to the Texas BBB and would recommend no one utilize this company. Albuquerque Texas False Accusation Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Income tax: EIN Filing Service Internet

Nov 29 2016
A.I.U American intercontinental university i wanted to look for a school where i felt most comfortable and i saw a.i.u i spoke to a representative and i specified that i just wanted to try it out and i asked if i wanted to withdraw whould i owe money they said no so i said what the heck why not they have all calls recorded so i know what i said and they know anyways i withdrawn from the school only been with them for 2 weeks and now they saying i owe money how are these parasitic jerks still in business please help our young people stay out of debt !!!! Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A.I.U Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Playster Playster.Com / Colin Strachan (Communications Manager) False and Misleading Advertising, Bait and Switch, DMCA Violations, Ignoring DMCA takedown requests, supporting bookjackers and spammers, deceiving people into signing up for free trial in order to access PDFs of authors books NOT in their database Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Playster Internet

Nov 29 2016
PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Sweet and sticky They charged me for something I didn't want Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas Entertainers: PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Internet

Nov 28 2016
Newegg A2Z E-Solution Unfair deceptive Atlanta Georgia
Author: Harlingen, Texas Communications & Networking: Newegg Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 26 2016
PCI, publishing concepts Drew Clancey- president82nd Airborne alumni book Did not keep their promise to deliver an alumni book about the 82nd airborne, army internet Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Clubs & Organizations: PCI, publishing concepts Dallas, Texas

Nov 26 2016
music xray,amurco ,mac a million I to like many Ive read , have been excepted and even signed a contract with publishing co.and after that heard nothing . Its been a few years that these companies have had some of my material ,with no kind of income out of the u.s. Internet Author: castro valley, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: music xray Internet

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
cableboxandmodem.com refused to refund, sold broken equipment Thornton Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington Communications & Networking: cableboxandmodem.com Thornton, Colorado

Nov 23 2016
Lit Fire Publishing Fake, Ripoff, liers Atlanta, Georgia
Author: Angier, North Carolina Book Publishers: Lit Fire Publishing Atlanta, , Georgia

Nov 21 2016
Holiday Property Group LLc Micheal Dean, Mr Young. Scamed us out of $1062.00 Rehoboth Beach , Delaware Author: Moreno Valley, California Sales People: Holiday Property Group LLc Rehoboth Beach ,, Delaware

Nov 19 2016
Matt Lloyd Publishing MOBE MTTB Violated terms and conditions of the Mobe Licence Rights product Internet Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Matt Lloyd Publishing Internet

Nov 18 2016
Julie Michelle Pavilo +Ian young of portsmouth Scam, Online scam, deception. Birmingham Internet
Author: Birmingham, California Cash Services: Julie Michelle Pavilo Internet

Nov 17 2016
CenturyLink, Inc. FKA Qwest And Cox Communications Internet Service Providers Conspire In Reprisal, Slurs, And Vigilantism Monroe LA TYG your rebuttal is of no use. Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink, Inc. Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
American sweepstakes publishing ASP This company said I won $100000000 and I need to send a check for $12 to process.. Bonner spring Kansas Author: St Clair shores , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishing Bonner Springs, Kansas

Nov 15 2016
Tradeline Resources Robyn Young Bogus company ripping innocent people off Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Accounting: Tradeline Resources Internet

Nov 14 2016
Emporium pacific credit group ripped me off los Angeles california Response From Emporium Author: Lancaster, New York Communications & Networking: Emporium Internet

Nov 12 2016
Cox communications They ripped i don't owe $1,412.54 the lawyers are a rip off to i don't want them to call me or send letters they lied about everything morgan&associates are ripoffs to need them to leave me alone 2601 N.W.expressway,suite 205 East Oklahoma ,City, Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorney Generals: Cox communications Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
TheNotarySpot I did a closing on 9/30/16. Was supposed to be paid $250 as I am an attorney. Very long closing and quite complicatede. To date after may communications have not been paid. Be very careful dealing with this company if they are still in business. I plan to compalin on every available outllet. Dixie Newhouse Texas Author: Smithsburg, Maryland Consumer Services: TheNotarySpot Texas

Nov 11 2016
Samsung Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge meltdown Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Iowa Communications & Networking: Samsung Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Art Brands LLC (Larry Lavine) Larry Lavine (owner) buying the most cheapest adhesive powder ever to apply to the poorly produced transfers (iron-ons) which is flamable as hell. The T4 polyester powder is more extreme when ignited. Young children and all beware playing with lighters or around open flames while wearing his products. Blacklick Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Neighborhood Services: Art Brands LLC (Larry Lavine) Blacklick, Ohio

Nov 11 2016
Palmer Financial Consultants Stephen Palmer No IRS relief benefit Delray Beach Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Income tax: Palmer Financial Consultants Delray Beach, Florida

Nov 08 2016
WhiteSmoke Non-existent support Internet Author: Geneva, Ohio Communications & Networking: WhiteSmoke Internet