Your Search | sterling hotel of dallas

Aug 01 2014
Hotwire Inc hotwire did not refund me after my flight got canceled. Vancouver BC Canada Internet Author: Elkins Park, Pennsylvania Hotel: Hotwire Inc Internet

Aug 01 2014
My New Maid FREE LABOR - SCAM!!! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Cleaning Services: My New Maid Dallas, Texas

Aug 01 2014
Sorin Trancau Traded Phony Bottles Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Liquor & Wine Stores: Sorin Trancau Dallas, Texas

Aug 01 2014
Nations Home Warranty Nations Home Warranty and Sharon Harrison rip off and scam You! Dallas Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Nations Home Warranty Dallas, Texas

Aug 01 2014
U S Prison Calls LLC Jail Call Services bad service, brisk, non cooperative, Dallas Texas Author: Carson, California Correctional Facilities / Jail: U S Prison Calls LLC Dallas, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Corporate Travel Services 888-413-8829, 866-569-0547 Lots of other names listed on the payment approval recorder. They aim to confuse.Corporate Travel Discounters - name appeared on emails.Corporate Travel Services - name they give on phone.Travel By Centennial - merchant p Corporate Travel Services, 888-413-8829, 866-569-0547, Corporate Travel Discounters Internet Author: kansas city, Missouri Hotel: Corporate Travel Services Internet

Sylvia Pfeffer credit card fraud San Antonio Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Deli's: Sylvia Pfeffer San Antonio, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Greenstone Payments, First Data Don't believe a word Tim Boyd tells you Dallas Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Greenstone Payments Dallas, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Event Guard Services Non payment for services provided Duarte California Author: Dallas, Alabama Personal Services: Event Guard Services Duarte, California

Jul 31 2014
FJR Advisors Never Cold Call Again & Sales Mastery Program Buyer BEWARE! Dallas Texas Author: Peoria, Illinois Seminar Programs: FJR Advisors Dallas, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Thinkpad Depot Sold a Old laptop claiming it as New and refurbished, I returned the laptop 18 days ago, and no refund yet. no one to answer the phone. Sterling Virginia Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Stores: Thinkpad Depot Sterling , Virginia

Jul 30 2014
simple savings card prescription savings card Houston Texas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Health Insurance: simple savings card Internet

Jul 30 2014
William j Monaghan Identity theft mail fraud Clinton township Michigan Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: William j Monaghan Clinton township, Michigan

Jul 30 2014
Life Answers Jill Saint James (numerologist??)aka Jerkwad Ripoff,Jerkwad,Scam Artist,D***** Bag,Human piece of crap!! Dallas, Texas Internet Author: New Haven, Connecticut Psychic Fortune Tellers: Life Answers Internet

Jul 30 2014
PtivateEquityHeadhunters Frank Weston They'll will put you in front of PEs. You never talk with a real PE. You never get to a face to face interview. After that the entire crew disappeared. The LinkedIn profiles have moved to other individuals. Obviously nobody answers the previous e-mails/phones. No referral available. Alleged Dallas but Frank's # was (760) 274-6545 Nationwide
Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: PtivateEquityHeadhunters Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Priceline.com Overcharged by Priceine & they didn't pay the hotel so I could not checkin. Internet Author: Pewaukee, Wisconsin Hotel: Priceline.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
business loan express ripped me off 1,700 for credt repair and loans I never received period. Dallas Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: business loan express Dallas, Texas

Jul 30 2014
North & South Express LLC Rod A Larson SCAMMER, FRAUD Willow Park Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: North & South Express LLC Willow Park, Texas

Jul 30 2014
Sphynx M&P Felicia Ray Ortiz , Judy Elinbinder, Network Promotions & Events Felicia Ray Ortiz scammed me of a pay after lying and cheating others for failure of payment . Dallas TX
Author: Roanoke, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Sphynx M&P Internet

Jul 30 2014
Kami Shade Michelle, Taleen, Kami lied about delivery Los Angeles, California Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Kami Shade Internet

Jul 29 2014
Texas Tree Service They Cut My Trees and My Yard Lights and Left Me in The Dark Dallas Texas Author: Mckinney, Texas Landscape Companies: Texas Tree Service Dallas, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Travelocity or Expedia got paid for reservation they couldn't find Nationwide Author: Washington Hotel: Travelocity Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
My new maid Mynewmaid Scam. Hires employees then won't pay them, then hires more and gets free labor Dallas Nationwide
Author: Royse city, Texas Cleaning Services: My new maid Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
MultiView UnFair & Deceptive Acts- Manipulative-Dishonest-Strong Arm Tactics in Collection-Deceptive Marketing Abusive Dallas Nationwide Author: Cumming, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: MultiView Nationwide