STEVEN LOUIS BAUGHMAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: steven louis baughman
There may be more specific results for "steven louis baughman"
For more specific results for "steven louis baughman"
Showing 1-25 of 7,828 Found Reports For more specific results for "steven louis baughman"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Steven Quinn Delano Steven Delano Steven conned me into loaning him money in multiple occasions and has not paid me back as he has said. He goes after single moms that he believes make good incomes. McKinney Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Steven Quinn Delano McKinney , Texas

Oct 17 2017
Express Scripts Placing order without consent St Louis, MO Nationwide Author: West Valley, Utah Drug Stores: Express Scripts Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury · NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet

Oct 09 2017
provac uk provac sales independant servicing excell servicing oliver mak associates Steven andrew slater , tom Scoffin andrew kellerher to make employees extract as much money as possible from customers and deduct wages from the employees wherever possible leeds Internet
Author: leeds, Other Advertising / Deceptive: provac uk provac sales independant servicing excell servicing oliver mak associates Internet

Oct 09 2017
Access Securepak Securepak Placed an order over two weeks ago, still “pending”. They charge your card and hold the order. Access Securepak 10880 Linpage Place St. Louis, MO Missouri Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: Access Securepak Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Michael Hollingsworth CenterprismDana Solutions LLCCDM Software Michael Hollingsworth Scam Artist steals 2,850 from Company for rent on commercial space at #7 The Pines Ct St Louis, Mo 63141 Chesterfield Missouri Author: Creve Coeur, Missouri Computer Marketing Companies: Michael Hollingsworth Chesterfield , Missouri

Oct 07 2017
Arch Films They refused to pay for a service we completed. We have proof of their satisfaction with services rendered and yet they refused to pay the amount agreed upon in our contract with them. some research has been done and it is believed that this is not the first time they have tried to get out of paying an individual or company for completed work. They are difficult to speech to, and extremely unprofessional. St Louis Missouri Author: Beverly Hills, California Producers: Arch Films St Louis, Missouri

Oct 05 2017
HH Gregg & WARRENTECH I purchased a $449.00 5 year warranty from HH Gregg in 7-16 now my $1,800 Whirlpool Refrigerator ansd Freezer are totally blown, Whirlpool are being kind enough to pay for the repair tonight but I am loosing about $300 in food that went bad and must wait RIPPED out of $449.00 Fenton Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Appliances: HH Gregg & WARRENTECH Fenton, Missouri

Oct 05 2017
cldnrmnc they credited my account without authorization Author: St. Louis, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: cldnrmnc Internet

Sep 30 2017
E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR 415 BUSSE UNDERGROUND ST. LOUIS, MO 63129 i ordered their free trial and keep getting them every month charged to my bank of $64.95 ST. LOUIS Missouri Author: Lewiston, California Smoke Shops: E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR ST. LOUIS, Missouri

Sep 28 2017
ClearChoice Dental Implant Center, Dr Robert E Willis Malpractice in Placing of Dental Implants Saint Louis Missouri Author: VERO BEACH, Florida Dental Services: ClearChoice Dental Implant Center Saint Louis, Missouri

Sep 28 2017
fitness clubhouse Company has ripped me off for several hundred dollars Pleasant Grove Utah Author: St. Louis, Missouri Weightloss Programs: fitness clubhouse Pleasant Grove , Missouri

Sep 26 2017
Stratford Career Insitute Ripped me of Twice Washington DC Author: East St Louis, Illinois Health Care Education: Stratford Career Insitute Internet

Sep 22 2017
Steven R. Haba AKA Steve Haba Abusive, liar, psychopathic behavior Santa Cruz California Author: Dist of Columbia Nurseries: Steven R. Haba Santa Cruz, California

Sep 22 2017
ECS E Cigshop Ripped Me Off St. Louis Internet Author: Metairie, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: ECS E Cigshop Internet

Sep 22 2017
Defender ADT St Louis ADT Attempting to sue me for unspecified and undocumented costs Even though Saint Louis Nationwide Author: Sunrise Beach, Missouri Security Services: Defender ADT St Louis Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Randell's Louis in pharmacy gave me a flu shot before I was 65yrs. today which is against the law and refused me an pneumonia shot until I was 65 which on mon.9/25/1952! This is contradiction of the law! Louis in pharmacy gave me a flu shot before I was 65yrs. today which is against the lawI This happenned today! I am 64yrs. until 9/25/1952. He refused me the pneumonia shot because of same reason! He still broke the law giving me a flu shot today before my birth date! Louis lyed about the incident and I have a witness who was there with me! woodlands Texas Author: spring, Texas Pharmacies: Randell's woodlands, Texas

Sep 21 2017
Abes of Maine Westpark Electronics, LLC1805 Lower Rd Linden, Nw Jersey 07036-6590 - Ripoff business, scam artists! Bait and Switch, ripoff company. Linden New Jersey Abes of Maine, cannot be trusted Author: LA, California Audio & Electronics Shops: Abes of Maine Linden, New Jersey

Sep 20 2017
Steven Moore ripoff unlicensed 'contractor' Everett Washington Author: Everett, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Steven Moore Everett, Washington

Sep 20 2017
Iowa Steak Co LLC Cory Hasler Very Fast talking, Offered Deals, took a post dated check! ST LOUIS Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Door to Door Sales: Iowa Steak Co LLC ST LOUIS, Missouri

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 19 2017
Michel-Faure/Louis Dufour/Julien Laurent Scam/fake job posting Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Michel-Faure/Louis Dufour Internet

Sep 18 2017
master call master call phone co Regardless of number of international phone calls the co. wants to charge $10.00 a month. My last phone bill was $1.24 but the co. wants me to pay $10.00. Do they have right to charge for non existing phone calls? new york New York Author: St. louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: master call new york, New York

Sep 18 2017
Rent2own Victoria and steven Owners and listing agent wasn't aware there homes where listed Craiglist in colorado Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Credit Services: Rent2own Internet

Sep 18 2017
Wild West Domains The Bermuda Triangle, Impossible to find user information, but they WILL charge you! Scottsdale Arizona Author: St. Louis, Missouri Computer Marketing Companies: Wild West Domains Scottsdale, Arizona