Your Search | steven sears attorney #125983

Oct 23 2016
Attorney Raymond Grimm I too have been victimized by Raymond Grimm. He's incompetent, unorganized, unethical, and downright so hard up for clients that he has no choice but to pad his bills, because he's desperate to make a dollar. Do not let those five stars on another site fool you.  Florida Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Raymond Grimm Florida

Oct 22 2016
Law office of Peter C. Bronstein Peter Bronstein Scam Artist acting as an attorney. Beware Peter Bronstein will rip you off. los angeles California
Author: sherman oaks, California Lawyers: Law office of Peter C. Bronstein los angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
CROSSROAD DENTAL GROUP Dr. Steven Lee Wrong tooth , broken needle in tooth Hebron Ohio
Author: Newark, Ohio Dental Services: CROSSROAD DENTAL GROUP Hebron, Ohio

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation.

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agencies: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2016
Sears Homepro Sears Homepro Do NOT Use Them they do not stand behind the product with SERVICE Houston Texas Author: The Woodlands, Texas Home Improvements: Sears Homepro Houston, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Attorney Lori Palmieri Palmieri Law , Lori Palmieri Attorney, Tampa Criminal Defense Lawyer Uncaring and unprepared Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Lori Palmieri Tampa, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Millennium Transport And Mechanics Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Christ Stratton Fraudulently Withdrew Hundreds of Dollars, Refuses to Return. Millennium Transport and Mechanics are Scam Artists Who Have Done This to Many Others. Planview New York Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto Towing: Millennium Transport And Mechanics Planview, New York

Oct 19 2016
Sears Home Services Deliberate uncoordinated double billing. unknown Nationwide Author: Reedville, Virginia Collection Agencies: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
sears, sears vacation,direct access a disatisfied past customer.. livingston Nationwide Author: vauxhall, New Jersey Travel Services: sears Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Sent me wired money, I was to get ITunes cards and then call in numbers for specific amounts, checked internet for reviews and they were good for this company, told this would get my credit number elevated, this was done 2x for total of 5000 dollars Chicago Illinois Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Chicago, Illinois

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
New Kingstown Auto Harry Laughman Sales Complaint Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania
Complaint with PA Attorney General Author: Loysville, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: New Kingstown Auto Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2016
Morris legal and Tax LLC Unethical and Decieptful Attorney Atlanta Georgia FYI Author: Doraville, Georgia Lawyers: Morris legal and Tax LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 08 2016
Jon Shields {Attorney, Developer, Artist} Fraudguelent Rentals, disbarred scam-artist Miami Beach Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Jon Shields {Attorney, Developer, Artist} Miami Beach , Florida

Oct 07 2016
Dr. Al Sears Primal Force Dr. Al Sears primal force ripoff royal palm beach fl. Florida Author: kennesaw, Georgia Alternative Health: Dr. Al Sears royal palm beach fl., Florida
18, Report #1332069

Oct 07 2016
Jack Edward Wenarsky Attorney at Law This attorney cheated my family and violated their trust Succasunna New Jersey
POSSIBLE INTERNET SCAN - UNKNOWN PERSON/MATTER Author: Los Angelos, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Jack Edward Wenarsky Succasunna, New Jersey
19, Report #1331942

Oct 06 2016
Eric M Gansberg Attorney He promised to do legal work of getting my daughter back in my custody and failed. Staten Island New York New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Adoption Agencies: Eric M Gansberg New York
20, Report #1331945

Oct 06 2016
ACS Cash Services Attorney Steven SCARY SCAMMER!! Report this company! Internet Author: Stevens Point , Wisconsin Collection Agencies: ACS Cash Services Internet

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails:, I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 05 2016
Wholesale Merchant Processing Todd McCartney, Wholesale Merchant Services, WMPhq They have been holding over $6k for nearly a year and wrongfully charged $250 early termination fee. Beaverton, Oregon Still nothing - contacting attorney general Author: , California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wholesale Merchant Processing Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 03 2016
AMI VENTURES INC. SEARS ONLINE STORE Consumer Fraud WEST HAVEN Connecticut Author: Lacoochee, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: AMI VENTURES INC. Internet

Oct 03 2016
William E Scutt Services Unlicensed,No Permits,Work Not to Code,Substandard Inferior Work Lake City Florida
Attached are more pictures of what this scam artist left me. Author: Ellenton, Florida Building Services: William E Scutt Services Lake City, Florida