STI MOVERS (SASHA TRANSPORT) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sti movers (sasha transport)
There may be more specific results for "sti movers (sasha transport)"
For more specific results for "sti movers (sasha transport)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Texas Top Movers Moving.com Deceptive business practices, non-existent customer support, will lie to get job dallas Texas Nationwide Author: clarence, New York Moving Companies: Texas Top Movers Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Transport Tycoon, UShip, umniks Very unprofessional including poorly maintained equipment, deceptive practices Nationwide Nationwide
Author: clarence, New York Shipping Companies: Transport Tycoon Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch - Pissing off Every Auto Transport Company in the business Nationwide
Author: Any Town, Computer Software: Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Jay's Auto Transport Charged my card then raised the price of the transport then months later I was charged again Lauderhill Florida Author: Crawfordville, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Jay's Auto Transport Lauderhill , Florida

Jul 19 2017
Transport USA Inc Deceptive practices Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SPRING HILL, Florida Liars: Transport USA Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Dynamic Auto Movers Auto Shippers, Brokers, Shipping Company Miami Florida Author: Walnut Creek, California Auto Shipping Companies: Dynamic Auto Movers Miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
DIY Transport Crooked Dishonest THUGS! Internet Author: Crestview, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: DIY Transport Internet

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
aa motor cycle transport Y-drive inc Paid for shippment in full They did not pick up bike San Diego Nationwide California Author: OLD HICKORY, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: aa motor cycle transport Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Montway Auto Transport Driver never showed up on agreed day Des Plaines Illinois Montway Auto Transport Response Author: San Jose, California Auto Shipping Companies: Montway Auto Transport Des Plaines, Illinois

Jul 13 2017
Express Movers, LLC DO NOT EVER CONTRACT OR HIRE EXPRESS MOVERS LLC Wailuku Hawai Author: LAHAINA, Hawaii Miscellaneous Companies: Express Movers, LLC Internet

Jul 13 2017
Budget Van Lines of Las Vegas Movers Las Vegas Nevada Author: VERNON, Arizona Moving Companies: Budget Van Lunes of Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 12 2017
Nationwide Van Lines Fraud, movers, moving company, Canada, theft, extortion, inflated fees Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Moving Companies: Nationwide Van Lines Toronto, Ontario

Jul 12 2017
United Movers Group Inc Overcharged, lied to, and royally ripped off! Chicago Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Bait-and-Switch: United Movers Group Inc Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Student Movers - Houston Company presents as student movers; however they sub to any company who can support the internet leads. Houston Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Moving & Storage: Student Movers - Houston Houston , Texas

Jul 09 2017
UNO AUTO TRANSPORT LLC HE PUNCHED MY FAMILY MEMBER Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Delray Beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: UNO AUTO TRANSPORT LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 09 2017
Acclaimed Movers They dont care, extremely careless with my belongings, horrible customer service, employee theft Chatsworth California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: Acclaimed Movers Chatsworth, California

Jul 07 2017
Xtreme Movers Deceptive Practices Passaic New Jersey
Author: Clovis, California Moving Companies: Xtreme Movers Passaic, New Jersey

Jul 07 2017
Region Relocation, INC Quoted 1487.00 and listed all the items to be moved with the salesman for this company. When the movers arrived, they had me sign blank forms and threatened me that if I didn't sign they would not pack and move my things and I would not get back my deposi Quoted 1487.00 and listed all the items to be moved with the salesman for this company. When the movers arrived, they had me sign blank forms and threatened me that if I didn't sign they would not pack and move my things and I would not get back my deposit of $487.00. Atlanta Georgia Author: Montgomery, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Region Relocation, INC Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Chester County Moving & Storage This move was horrible and is not even finished, have to hire movers to finish the job Chester Springs Pennsylvania Author: Chester S, Pennsylvania Moving & Storage: Chester County Moving & Storage Chester Springs, Pennsylvania

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jul 03 2017
Real care transport Real care transportation, Franks real care transportation SCAMMER DOES NOT PAY HIS DRIVERS Salem Nationwide Author: Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Real care transport Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Company is a total fraud. Took money to move my sons apt from New York to San Fransisco. Promised a date. Never showed up or call me. They deserve to be sued. Never use them. You will be let down in the worst way. West palm beach florida Nationwide Did you notice they aren't movers? Author: New york, New York Moving Companies: Ez van lines moving company Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Daniel Vasquez Only B Rated with the Better Business Bureau - So Many others have an A+ Rating. Choose Wisely. Miami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Miami, Florida

Jun 30 2017
United Movers Group Shanghaied!!! Aventura Florida Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: United Movers Group Nationwide