STI MOVERS (SASHA TRANSPORT) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sti movers (sasha transport)
There may be more specific results for "sti movers (sasha transport)"
For more specific results for "sti movers (sasha transport)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 21 2017
Valley View Equine Transport aka Leigh Griffith No show, no call, all excuses. north wales Nationwide
Just found out she isn't even legal... Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: Valley View Equine Transport Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Emergency Medical Transport Inc. EMT Ambulance Lifeteam EMS RIP OFF PATIENTS AND RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES Canton Ohio Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Emergency Medical Services: Emergency Medical Transport Inc. Canton, Ohio

Apr 21 2017
Garrett's Moving and Storage Wheaton Van Lines Garrett's Moving scam, bait and switch movers, bait and switch con men, Brandon Ware, Garrett Ware Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Moving & Storage: Garrett's Moving and Storage Dallas, Texas

Apr 18 2017
Rita Haynie Suspicious Email BCC...Movers Needed in subject line Internet Author: Berkeley, California Moving Companies: Credit Card Fraud: Rita Haynie Internet

Apr 17 2017
All my sons moving company All my idiots wanna be movers. Totally the worst service I have ever received in my entire life. Ft. Meyers Florida Author: Summerville, South Carolina Moving Companies: All my sons moving company Ft. Meyers, Florida

Apr 12 2017
AutoStar Transport Express DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THIS COMPANY Nationwide Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Trucking Companies: AutoStar Transport Express Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Uno International Alejandro Yarto Petra Schubert Used my company Coolfood ltd. name without my permission to transport narcotics! Dallas Texas Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Drug Dealers: Uno International Alejandro Yarto Petra Schubert Dallas, Texas

Apr 09 2017
Pet-Express Pet delivery express Delivery of Animals, Animal Transport, Shipping of Animals Pittsburgh Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Animal Services: Pet-Express Internet

Apr 09 2017
Salina Movers, dba Storage Mart They stole my storage. It first started by putting incorrect information into their accounting system leading to me almost losing my storage. Then, they started charging me for an additional storage unit that I didn't sign for. Then they started charging They stole my storage Salina Kansas Author: Dallas, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Salina Movers, dba Storage Mart Salina, Kansas

Apr 08 2017
Transport America TCAM Bad Faith Company Egan MN Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Trucking Companies: Transport America Internet

Apr 08 2017
Sun-Set Yorkies and Petex-usa Pretty puppies also fro transport-petex-usa.com bought puppy Sonia for 500 then was sent itenerary from sunset yorkies for the flight which was Petex-usa.com which needed $1200 flight insurance Baltimore Nationwide-Maryland
Author: Beaumont, Texas Dog Breeders: Sun-Set Yorkies and Petex-usa Nationwide

Apr 08 2017
Up Front Movers Carla - manager Stolen furniture Van Nuys California Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Moving Companies: Up Front Movers Van Nuys, California

Apr 07 2017
Spartan Moving System SPARTAN MOVERS Deceptive Contract. Threats of fines. Yelling over the phone. Nationwide Author: Bossier city, Louisiana Moving Companies: Spartan Moving System Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
1ASAP Transport None Payment to expeditors Orlando Florida Author: Dawson Springs, Kentucky Trucking Companies: 1ASAP Transport Orlando, Florida

Apr 06 2017
RELIABLE TRANSPORT FAST TALKING SALESMAN Author: Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: RELIABLE TRANSPORT

Apr 05 2017
Starving Students Movers in Los Angeles The WORST MOVING EXPERIENCE!! Worst Moving Company in Los Angeles Los Angeles CALIFORNIA Author: California Moving & Storage: Starving Students Movers Los Angeles Los Angeles,

Mar 31 2017
AKAT Transport autri Inc. I transported a trailer for this company in good faith delivered safe And Timely they decide to pay only 700.00of a 2,025.00 fee Ridgeville Indiana Author: Danville, Illinois Trucking Companies: AKAT Transport Nationwide

Mar 31 2017
Transport Connection Yelling, Swearing, Crazy, Unstable, Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Ohio Auto Shipping Companies: Transport Connection Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

Mar 20 2017
American Auto Transport Chris CarterJames Carter Liars, cheats, and straight up con artists. Internet Author: Hialeah Park, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: American Auto Transport Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

22, Report #1361904

Mar 15 2017
The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) The Minister of Transport is refusing to do anything about the problem of incessant air traffic over the Greater Toronto Area and other areas in Canada Ottawa Ontario Call Ramesh Sangha, MP about this issue as well as the following Service Canada Centre issue at (905) 790-9211 Author: Ontario Federal Government: The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) Ottawa, Ontario

Mar 14 2017
Valley view Equine Transport Leigh Valley view Three days late with my horse because of lies North wales Nationwide RESOLVED Author: Chicago , Illinois Trucking Companies: Valley view Equine Transport Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Long Distance Movers, INC Most Valuable MoversStraightforward Moving BAIT & SWITCH - DO NOT USE Boca Raton Florida Previous issue resolved Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Long Distance Movers, INC Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 12 2017
Meathead movers San Luis Obispo Ripoff movers, not truthful, false advertising, bait and switch San Luis Obispo California Author: Salinas , California Unusual Rip-Off: Meathead movers california