Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: sti movers (sasha transport)
There may be more reports for "sti movers (sasha transport)"
For more results perform a general search for "sti movers (sasha transport)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida This report was written by a low-life loser and idiot Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
PATRIOT AUTO TRANSPORT will Lie to get your money Lairs, Will Take your money and run after leaving you to deal with getting your car moved Miami, Florida Author: las vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: PATRIOT AUTO TRANSPORT Miam Miami,, Florida

Jan 02 2017
arany international martingale optimal transport adamas transportjill gibson dishonest slave driver thief dallas,saginaw,Irving Texas
Author: dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: arany international dallas,saginaw,Irving , Texas

Jan 01 2017
Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Lies Lies Lies - Empty Promises - Young Kids - Very Unprofessional Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Miami, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Virginia's All American Movers screwed us big time on costs, destruction of property, missing items, total lack of care or customer service Roanoke Virginia
Irrelevant Author: Greenville, South Carolina Moving Companies: Virginia's All American Movers Roanoke, Virginia

Dec 22 2016
Premium Auto Movers Total Scam Miami Florida
Author: San Diego, California Auto Shipping Companies: Premium Auto Movers Miami, Florida

Dec 17 2016
Kelle's Transport Services Www.kts.com ktsi kelle's transport Denies Bereavement. Owner Heartless. Administration Careless Salt Lake City Utah Author: Morrison, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Kelle's Transport Services Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 17 2016
Andrew Auto Transport wordt auto transport company 1111 SW 1st Ave, Atlanta, GA 30312 ga Author: denton, North Carolina Auto Transporters: Andrew Auto Transport

Dec 14 2016
Atmosphere Movers Forman listed on reciept as : R J W Ripped off property, dammaged property,broke into my storage unit,and threatened me and my family Covington Louisiana Author: Abita Springs, Louisiana Moving Companies: Atmosphere Movers Covington, Louisiana

Dec 12 2016
Aquatech O&M Services LLC Aquatech Marine Transport Failed to refund deposit for failure to provide services St. Petersburg Florida Wrong! Author: Berkley, Michigan Shipping Companies: Aquatech O&M Services LLC Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
Premium Movers 201-755-2249 LIE in EVERY WORD maywwod Internet Author: Maywood, New Jersey Moving Companies: Premium Movers Internet

Dec 09 2016
Just Good Movers Careless and callous movers. Horrible experience. Check is in the mail-?- to fix broken pieces. Indialantic Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Moving Companies: Just Good Movers Indialantic , Florida

Dec 08 2016
Daniels Transport Service Gilbert W. Daniels Worst Auto Transport Trucking Company EVER! Avoid at all cost! Woodsville New Hamshire Author: Ruskin, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Daniels Transport Service Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Ocean Transport LLC Evens Duplessy, Jr. OCEAN TRANSPORTDirect: +1 (202) 696-0096Office: +1 (305) 343-8727 Fax: +1 (954) 252-4561 E-mail: Evens@ocean-transport.com Web: www.ocean-transport.com FMC #: 024483NF (Federal Maritime Commission)https://facebook.com/ Company under Federal investigation for Fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Shipping Companies: Ocean Transport LLC Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
North star moving Slimey Creepy Movers Move from New York to New Jersey Internet Author: Bronx , New York Moving & Storage: North star moving Internet

Dec 02 2016
Trans Canada Movers Delta BC AAA Movers Refusing to delivery after taking payment, doubling charges on bill after it was signed, changing currency billed to USD from Canadian Delta, B.C. British Columbia Author: Idaho Falls , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Trans Canada Movers Delta BC Delta, B.C. , British Columbia

Dec 01 2016
U- shipairpettransport and Monicacarnes1991@gmail.com Monica Carnes Lovely and adorable savannah kittens fronting as an adoption Savannah Kittens Ripoff U-shippetairtra Author: Frisco City, Alabama Animal Shelters: Up ships islet transport and Monica carnes Internet

Dec 01 2016
Meathead Movers, Inc. Does not honor damage claims Santa Ana California Author: Cerritos, California Moving Companies: Meathead Movers, Inc. Santa Ana, California

Nov 29 2016
ASAP MOVERS MD Bait and Switch tactic Baltimore Maryland REBUTTAL TO ANONYMOUS 11-29-16 Author: columbia, Maryland Moving & Storage: ASAP MOVERS MD Baltimore, Maryland

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 26 2016
DCI Transport Chris PurdyDCI Broadband Over 100 Days Of Non Payment For shipment Cumming Georgia
Author: Canton, Michigan Trucking Companies: DCI Transport Cumming, Georgia

Nov 25 2016
s.w.a.t. auto transport Liars glenville, IL. Nationwide Author: parker, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: s.w.a.t. auto transport Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Us Xpress Us Xpress and Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) Lease set up to fail Chattanooga Tennessee didn't read Author: Atlanta, Georgia Trucking Companies: Us Xpress Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 23 2016
Stericycle Communication Solutions We have used Stericycle since March 28, 2014, and they have been over charging us for all that period, when we contacted them yesterday they told us is was our fault not paying attention to detail. We asked for a credit for their poor service they told my boss thathe could only give us $100.00 USD and I told them no. This was a conference call with Jacob - Stericycle, Marold - CEO/Owner of Transport Financial Servicee and myself - the Accountant. The way Jacob was talking us down I lost it and cancelled the service as of 11/30/2016. Chicago, Illinois Author: Pensacola, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Stericycle Communication Solutions Chicago,, Illinois

Nov 22 2016
CDL TRANSPORT RIP OFF Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Driving Schools: CDL TRANSPORT Houston, Texas