Your Search | stores online

LULU Publishing Online LOST MY BOOKS ON FILE Internet
Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: LULU Publishing Online Internet

Aug 22 2014
rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet Author: pleasant gap, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Aug 22 2014
Yellow pages online services Yellow Pages Online Services YPedia SCAM, Yellow Pages Look-a-like, Irving Texas Irving Texas Author: Amite, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: Yellow pages online services Irving, Texas

Aug 22 2014
Pok Yeo Kim Teresa Kim, AlkaWater, AlkaPlaya LLC, Gordon's Market Fraud, Lease, Unlawful Evictions, Defamation Playa del Rey California Author: Los Angeles, California Convenience Stores: Pok Yeo Kim Playa del Rey, California

Aug 22 2014
Fashionista Boutique Julie Farnham prostitute, deadbeat, pedophila, thief, liar, scam, criminal, backstabber, unstable Waverly New York
Author: Sayre, Pennsylvania Consignment Stores: Fashionista Boutique Waverly, New York

Nerd Block Inc. Deceptive Company Taking Nerds for their Money. Whitby Ontario
Author: KENSINGTON, Maryland On-Line Stores: Nerd Block Inc. Whitby, Ontario

Aug 21 2014
TB Dress Does not honor their refund policy stated on web site Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Clothing Stores: TB Dress Internet

Aug 21 2014
service@beckettsimonon.com, Beckett Simonon -Santiago I bought 2 pairs of shoes from this company. Returned them and didn't get a refund Internet Author: Suisun City, California Clothing Stores: service@beckettsimonon.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
baku aj charged my visa for an order placed online and never delivered. Tried calling, the #was invalid. Searched the name and it showed up on RipOff Report. These people/companies should be prosecuted for theft. Internet Author: ancaster, Ontario Drugstores: baku aj Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Shop Jeen Ripped off because of stock problem Humboldt Internet Author: humboldt, Iowa Clothing Stores: Shop Jeen Internet

Aug 21 2014
Branza Claim to help business with online presence but just took the money and ran Costa Mesa California
Author: Bellflower, California Advertising Agencies: Branza Costa Mesa, California

Aug 21 2014
Memphis Car Audio Fulmer companies Fulmer Cycle Gear Sub-par customer service. Lies. Won't honor warranty. Refuses to assist with vendor issue. Memphis Tennessee Author: winter park, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Memphis Car Audio Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 21 2014
ThredUp Deceptive, Scam, Dishonest, Should be Shut Down San Francisco California
Author: Scarsdale, New York Consignment Stores: ThredUp Internet

Babes on A Budget Did not pay for clothing Meridian Idaho
Author: Boise, Idaho Clothing Stores: Babes on A Budget Meridian, Idaho

Aug 21 2014
TopGun Amusements Cheated scamed me out of my life savings SA Internet Author: South Australia, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TopGun Amusements Internet

Aug 20 2014
Brenda Sue's Consignment scam artist morro bay California Author: morro bay, California Consignment Stores: Brenda Sue's Consignment morro bay, California

Aug 20 2014
Atlanta Locksmith Online BEWARE OF LOCKSMITH Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Security: Atlanta Locksmith Online Internet

Aug 20 2014
Tiger Direct Terrible service, absurd requests, b*******. Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tiger Direct Internet

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
Amber Mosley FRAUDULANT OFFER OF JOB Newark Nationwide Author: Elgin , South Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amber Mosley Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
woodworkers guild of america AKA online video club Beware!!!!! Wayzata Minnesota Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: woodworkers guild of america Wayzata, Minnesota

Aug 19 2014
Sammydress scam China Internet Author: Sydney, Other Clothing Stores: Sammydress Internet

Aug 19 2014
Dresslily scam China Internet Author: Sydney, Other Clothing Stores: Dresslily Internet

Aug 19 2014
Appliance Connection False Advertisment and Fraud Brooklyn New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Appliance Connection Brooklyn, New York

companys