STORES ONLINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: stores online
There may be more specific results for "stores online"
For more specific results for "stores online"
Showing 1-25 of 87,324 Found Reports For more specific results for "stores online"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Onlineclasshelp.com Online class help Total Ripoff and waste if money California Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Tutoring: Onlineclasshelp.com Nationwide

Bitcoin4backpage.com Beware of this scam
Author: Richmond, Virginia Online Trading: Backpage4bitcoin.com Internet

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California I think I see your problem.. Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
Jaxx.io Jaxx wallet: my bitcoins have gone and aren't available to do any transaction Internet
Author: Sao Paulo, Other Online Trading: Jaxx.io Internet

Oct 22 2017
world bearingsLTD, bearings online, rulmentionline, Stroe Dorel Paid for 2 bearings with bank transfer and never got the parts Constanta Romania Author: Alkmaar, Other Auto Parts: world bearingsLTD Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Jody's Secret Bra I ordered 2 bras for $44.96 on 6/18/17 and never heard anything. Now they have disappeared with my credit card money. Internet/Shopify Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Bra Internet

Oct 21 2017
Catherine Gretschel Aisha Voya Creations Failure to Deliver Products & Refusal to Communicate Huntingtown Maryland Author: Boynton Beach, Florida On-Line Stores: Catherine Aisha Voya Creations Internet

Oct 21 2017
Movie Night DVD I ordered movies and got nothing. Tried contacting them several times. No response. They took my money and ripped me off. WestHills CA California Author: Neshkoro, Wisconsin Video Stores: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 21 2017
Jin Ja They keep taking money off my card but won't answer phone when I call Internet Author: PHOENIX, Illinois On-Line Stores: Jin Ja Internet

Oct 21 2017
Gap Inc., Banana Republic Can be a Costly Mistake, Horrid Customer Service, Limitless Audacity, Losing Money, Feeling Cheated and Robbed Groveport Ohio Author: Yerevan, Clothing Stores: Gap Inc. Banana Republic Groveport, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
Southern Bound Babes I found this company on Instagram promoting items. I placed an order and received an email confirmation that the payment went through. I have yet to receive an updat on my order and it's been a month. I have tried contacting the owner through multiple social media sites and phone number and she does not return calls. This business is a scam and is taking advantage of people. Please avoid the frustration and stress and find another business. Such a shame that people can rip off others like that. Canton Texas Author: Oceanside, California Clothing Stores: Southern Bound Babes Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Rebel crate Charged me $19.99 a month for over 7 months and i had no idea what it was for. I'm on as I. I got a flag for a friend and the charges started. Without me signing up or giving permission. Internet
Author: Goodwater, Alabama Specialty Stores: Rebel crate Internet

Oct 21 2017
Cleaning Procedures Fox Free TV I ordered a Fox Free TV Antenna on August 18, 2017. It arrived in the promised time. However, it gave me no channels.. I wrote back to them and was given a return address of Customer Service, Postbus 202, 667OAE Zetten, Netherlands. The antenna cost me $35.74. Postage to return it would have cost $22.50. I opted for the % they offered if I didn't send it back. I was credited an amount of $10.72. WHAT A RACKET. Zetten, Netherlands Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Video Stores: Cleaning Procedures Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Vibrant Threads stealing my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Debrecen, Hawaii Clothing Stores: Vibrant Threads Jacksonville, Florida

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
cant cancel innohosting, inno hosting RAMEEN VASWANIINNOHOSTING LTDRAMEEN@INNOHOSTING.COM I have tried to cancel the service here, for 8+ months, they want VERY personal information to cancel the service like birthdates that they never asked for when signing up. I suspect they are saving details to sale for online fraud. I sent multiple requests to cancel and I am told I can not cancel by phone.. but they haven't sent me the details they are requesting to cancel. I can't login to the service to get the details so they expect to charge me over and over with no way to cancel LIVERPOOL GB Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Customer: innohosting Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lazy Granite NestAppeal Worst Customer Service ever! Will not support customer, only sells tiles Denver CO Author: Arizona Carpet & Tile Stores: Lazy Granite Internet

Oct 20 2017
Jody’s Secret Took My Money Internet Author: Pinehurst, Texas Specialty Stores: Jody’s Secret Internet

Oct 20 2017
Aarons in Morristown tn Molly they are a ripoff I got a flat screen TV from them because it was a used TV they put it on a 12 month lease and I got the TV in October of 2016 now they are sayen that we got the TV in march of this year so we lost 1,200 on they are a rip off morristown Tennessee Author: morristown, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons in Morristown tn morristown, Tennessee

Oct 20 2017
Jody's Secret On 06/20/17, I placed an order for two adjustable sport bras. Money came out of my bank account and I have yet to received my merchandize. Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Oct 20 2017
OnlineCarReport.com Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: OnlineCarReport.com is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Online Car Report prides themselves with excellent customer support team and product.*UPDATE: OnlineCarReport.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. OnlineCarReport.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Auctions: OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com is here to help make sure that customers don't get ripped off when you buy a used car. Shopping for a used car can be a real challenge – traditionally, the seller knows more about the car than you do. OnlineCarReport.com changes that by giving you access to information about that particular vehicle you wouldn't otherwise be able to find easily. Internet

Oct 20 2017
Glamour Trends Rip-off Report (Scam) ste.#398 Santa Barbara California Author: Medina, Ohio Drug Stores: Glamour Trends ste.#398 Santa Barbara, California

Oct 20 2017
Pure natural acp/rt fulfillment Keep taking money from my account. Doral Florida Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Pharmacies Online: Pure natural acp/rt fulfillment Doral, Florida

Oct 20 2017
Queenfy queenfy.com Never sent order !!! Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Clothing Stores: Queenfy Internet

Oct 19 2017
Ferragamo Outlet Never shipped shoes I ordered. Received shipping confirmation from third party in China. This appears to be fake site. Internet Author: California Department & Outlet Stores: Ferragamo Outlet Internet