Your Search | stores online

Feb 03 2016
Sabertooth Auctions This guyis very rude. Does not answer his emails or phone. Hateful and worst business. Murray Kansas Author: Mission, Texas Jewelry Stores: Sabertooth Auctions Murray, Kansas

Shoemetro.com Selling used shoes, disgusting! Internet
Author: woodbine, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Shoemetro.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
Quality Garments they are the worst company ever! the abusive and predatory practices of business and the way they treat their customers and employees Port Melbourne Nationwide Author: melbourne, Clothing Stores: Quality Garments Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Rotita I purchased clothing on 12/06/2015, I have not received the product but they took my money, they continue to give me th run around and wont refund my money to me Internet Author: Denver , Colorado Clothing Stores: Rotita Internet

Feb 03 2016
my billionaire lifestyle Do not ever buy from my billionaire lifestyle Internet Author: kent, Other Jewelry Stores: my billionaire lifestyle Internet

Feb 03 2016
Floor and Decor BAITED, SWITCHED, IGNORED, INFERIOR, UNPROFFESSIONAL Richmond Virginia Author: Powhatan, Virginia Home & Garden Stores: Floor and Decor Richmond, Virginia

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Instant interlock Rip Off Ontario Internet Author: Upland , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Instant interlock Internet

Feb 02 2016
Gardenranger Did not deliver items that were advertised, Sent inferior items that did not even resemble items that were ordered Internet Author: Fairplay, Colorado Clothing Stores: Gardenranger Internet

Feb 02 2016
fashionmia.com THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF! I DISPUTED MY ORDER WITHIN 1 MINUTE OF GETTING THE CONFIRMATION BECAUSE THEY CHARGED ME MORE THAN I PURCHASED Internet Author: West Valley City, Utah Clothing Stores: fashionmia.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Deal Extreme product not shipped,deal extreme has done nothing to resolve the problem and refuses to issue a refund. emailed responses state wait some days more .it has been more than 30 days since email confirming shipment was sent.Do not deal with these communists based in Hong Kong,China they are also associated with E-Bay. Hong Kong,China internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Specialty Stores: Deal Extreme Internet

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 02 2016
Yandy.com yandy.com either stole my money or threw it away. Internet Author: Lynnwood , Washington Clothing Stores: Yandy.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
The Raw Food World They received my money, but did not ship the order Internet Author: Kharkiv, Food Stores: The Raw Food World Internet

Feb 02 2016
Shoppers Express Douglas Michael Dusheck LinkedIn Scam Beware Paramus New Jersey Author: St. Peters, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: Shoppers Express Paramus, New Jersey

Feb 01 2016
Comcast Cable Xfinity Collections, Unfair fees, lying about fees being taken care of. Online Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
JBH Sale Technology  i order 4 pairs of uggs boots and received 2 but they was not real china Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: JBH Sale Technology  Internet

Feb 01 2016
Kaplan university Kaplan lied I can't use my degree unless I go back to school in New York Chicago online campus Nationwide Author: Grand island, New York Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Me to PC's They need to be put out of business Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Me to PC's Kansas City, Missouri

Feb 01 2016
SEARS/Briggs&Stration More Junk from Sears... Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Spring Lake, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: SEARS/Briggs&Stration Fayetteville, North Carolina

Jan 31 2016
Valore Books - & Deceptive Advertising Practices (FTC Laws Violated) Book was not as described: Damaged, taped up and didn't include Lab Access Card (chat rep said it would) Boston MA Author: Park City, Utah Book Stores: Valore Books Internet

Jan 31 2016
Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Ying Li Drone, Quadcopter, apple, scooter, cell phone, electronics,watch phone, rc, Shenzhen Nationwide
Report it to Western Union Author: Springtown, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
SWAGBUCKS SB, ONLINE, CLICK, SURVEYS, ecards, gift cards, walmart, target, point and click, videos Sacramento Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Bait-and-Switch: SWAGBUCKS Internet

Jan 30 2016
Almeda University Almeda College and University Life Experience Bachelors Equivalency Degree Online dDgrees 11 years ago Boise Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Almeda University Internet

Jan 30 2016
All pink 4 U Shades r us FRAUD; SCAM; NON-DELIVERY OF PURCHASED ITEM Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: All pink 4 U Internet