Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: stores online
There may be more reports for "stores online"
For more results perform a general search for "stores online"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 22 2017
Renova Flooring Patrick Kovacs Beware of Renova Flooring & Patrick Kovacs Dallas Texas Author: Rowlett, Texas Carpet & Tile Stores: Renova Flooring Dallas, Texas

Feb 22 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC aka High Class Universe Charged my account but no merchandise Shreveport, La La Author: Manakin Sabot, Virginia Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision, LLC or

Feb 22 2017
Amazon, Amazon Seller Central Amazon Supports Theft of Sellers, as They Profit. No Seller Support, Just Thieves (buyers) Internet Internet Author: Auburn, Alabama Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Feb 22 2017
Hobbies Discount BUYERS BEWARE!!! Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Toy Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 22 2017
teehood ordered patriot leggings for $40 never recieved . didint say Internet Author: Gardner, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: teehood Internet

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 21 2017
James Allen JamesAllen.com Terrible customer service Frederick Maryland Author: N, Missouri Jewelry Stores: James Allen Frederick, Maryland

Feb 21 2017
Smart Money Tracker Premium Gary Savage Toby Conner lose money trading, lies about his performance Las Vegas Internet Author: Rome, New York Online Trading: Smart Money Tracker Premium Internet

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Star Stable Online horseback riding game Took my poor baby's birthday money Internet Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Websites: Star Stable Internet

Feb 21 2017
Starling Capital Bank/ Patrick collins Grey Mountain Management told they were the platform for investments. I needed no experience. I could take my money out when ever I wanted to. I invested 6000.00. They cashed it in and left my account with $75.00. Stockholm - Sweden Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Online Trading: Starling Capital Bank/ Internet

Feb 21 2017
Mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com Mystery shopping online job Scam non paying Internet Author: Townsend, Massachusetts Internet: Mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Nugenix my husband bought a sample online and this company keeps decucting money from our account Salt lake city Utah Author: Island, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Nugenix Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
YOURWISHSTORE.COM magnetic phone cord No Idea Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: YOURWISHSTORE.COM Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
www.campingandfishingoutlet I placed an online order on 12/31/16 for a 32 ounce Yeti cup and have received nothing! I tried calling the number listed and it's been disconnected. My CC was billed $29.99. San Antonio Internet Author: Lewiston, Maine Credit Card Fraud: campingandfishingoutlet Internet

Feb 21 2017
Only brands Only brands Xiu.com be careful , cheaters Shenzhen Internet Author: Dubai, Alabama On-Line Stores: Only brands Internet

Feb 21 2017
The malling shack home job AKA mailing broush. also here's there supportaddress ,advancedmg@wi.rr.com, I really needed to make money to send for my future wife. And found what I thought was much needed help with money problems and I used all of what I had just to end up being SCAMMED OUT OF MY ONLY MONEY I HAD!! Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Convenience Stores: The malling shack home job mailing broush Internet

Feb 20 2017
Hobbies discount Theives, fraud, Internet Author: Nambour, Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Hobbies discount Internet

Feb 20 2017
HobbiesDiscount Typically found via facebook ad Scammed by fake site off facebook hobbiesdiscount Canada Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Specialty Stores: HobbiesDiscount Internet

Feb 20 2017
itechdeals.com Deceptive advertising Lakewood, New Jersey Internet Author: Schenectady, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: itechdeals.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
MoneyBack.MX Diamond International Cozumel Credit Rebate is a scam Cozumel Mexico Author: New York City, New York Jewelry Stores: MoneyBack.MX Internet

Feb 20 2017
Fishing and Camping Outlet outdoor online rip off on Yeti San Antonio Texas Author: Disney, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Fishing and Camping Outlet San Antonio, Texas