Your Search | straight talk

Oct 27 2016
07:48 PM, be aware dealers , they haven't pay commision on the var for more than 3 month and refuse to let us talk to any body in finance , just lies we are getting lie after lie Nationwide Author: MIAMI, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Ashley and chaz hawthorne are the mafia sending people to harass us and this latest stunt of her having her family move in to harass me and slander my good name pigs Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Shoesdetail online shop Yuguang ltd Bought some Nikes on a website that looked good and genuine and trainers came from china which straight away flagged fakes Internet
Author: Blackburn, Alabama Sporting Goods: Shoesdetail online shop Internet

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 16 2016
The Credit Guru ,No Scam Zone,The Real Credit Guru, Christopher The Credit Guru, No Scam Zone,The Real Credit Guru, Please Please Please read before you send your money. SCAM SCAM SCAM. Disrespected and Straight up Scammed Tennessee Internet Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Financial Services: The Credit Guru ,No Scam Zone,The Real Credit Guru, Internet

Oct 13 2016
Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Diesel Pros and 4x4; Pure Cadillac service; PCS Princeton Texas
State Farm and Jake Weibe Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Princeton, Texas

Oct 13 2016
Rex Halbeisen as Andrew Nollett The Mobile App Shop Andrew Nollett The Mobile App Shop Bait and switch offers base plus commission. Leads you on for week then switches to straight commission. The have recently changed their company to the Mobile App Shop. Boulder, colorado Internet Craigslist Ad Author: Lakewood, Colorado Consumer Services: Rex Halbeisen as Andrew Nollett The Mobile App Shop Internet

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Oct 11 2016
02:35 PM Straight out LIE! Tried to take money out of my account but my bank blocked it THANK YOU MORTON COMMUNITY BANK Internet Author: Pekin, Illinois Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 10 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Oct 09 2016
09:01 AM COFFEE DIET. GREEN COFFEE, GARCINIA CAMBODIA Led me to believe it was a free sample, gave credit info for shipping , stuck with 2 charges of $89 plus, all details hidden in TERMS OF SERVICE, not only USELESS, but CUSTOMER SERVICE tried multiple times to talk me into ORDERING MORE Internet Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Internet
14, Report #1332051

Oct 07 2016
Verizon Fios Verizon is making is making unrequested changes to my account that I did not make. There is a new charge for a new feature that will reoccur every month and there is a fee for requesting a change. The only rebuttle is to wait on the phone, half hour to an hour to talk to someone who barely speaks english and is impossible to understand. This has happened to me over and over with Verizon. They are guilty of the same thing that Wells Fargo just go caught doing. They need to be regulated by an outside entity. How else can we stop them? Newport News Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Fios Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Joe ricci good and had been checked out before all this out when I had to take my car in for a recall at the Chrysler dealer in east point and also by 5 star auto sales. I then called Joe ricci and spoke to the manager he's name Basel he told me he would talk to Andrew ricci and get back with me. Clinton twp Michigan Author: Harrison twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: Joe ricci Clinton twp, Michigan

Oct 05 2016
Kimberly Orange-Lay Sold me a Yorkie puppy for 2250.00 and he got sick within a week. 2 vet bills later for over 1300.00 I returned him to KY and she said she would vet him, cause the vets in pittsburgh, PA were stupid, and he died while in heel care. Then she told me she was going to replace him, and when I finally pushed to get a replacement puppy she became abusive and has refused to talk to me to work this out. Lebanon KENTUCKY
Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Kimberly Orange-Lay KENTUCKY

Oct 05 2016
Hitwe online dating site Hitwe is more of a scham dating site, where they allow men to register with their personal details and banned them under a flimsy excuses, while even half naked women are never banned but kept. The site on its own call for mistrust and lack of confidence from users who get banned while on serious talk with partners also in serach of serious relationship. Other women allowed on the platform use it to solicit money from men, my private experience became numerous, even after registerring with another mail. Men and their personal informations are the victims on Hitwe, not knowing what they used your info for when you are suddenly removed, without being specific on reason why you are banned to show if truely one is guilty or not. Hitwe is not real, its scham. . Internet Author: Mararaba, Nasarawa state., Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Hitwe online dating site Internet

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 03 2016
Network Capital Funding This company has been calling me for over a month to refinance my mortgage. I answered the phone on Monday, October 3 to talk to a representative. I told the rep that I had already refinanced my mortgage when he became extremely loud, rude, and disrespectful! He continued to scream at me while I continued telling him that I had already taken care of the refinance. I would not use this company for anything in the world! Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Network Capital Funding Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Mountain Top Cafe Not Honest and Rude Phelan California another complaint Author: beverly hills, California Restaurants: Mountain Top Cafe Phelan, California

Oct 01 2016
Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Credit Card City is the Fiancial Card for Home Depot Nationwide Talk to my Lawyer Author: Milford, Connecticut Financial Services: Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Az micro mini pigs Suzette ferguson Unethical greeder Queen Creek Arizona Az micro mini pigs , good breeder Author: Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Az micro mini pigs Queen Creek, Arizona

Sep 20 2016
straight talk To late bought the phone and no service, straight talk says sorry not the usa Internet Author: Oregon, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Internet

Sep 20 2016
Humana They keep changing the Dr I can see for a follow up Only get double talk, uncaring, no help may lose my sight Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Humana Internet

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet