Your Search | straight talk

May 26 2016
SinglePlatform/Constant Contact Hard sell that doesn't stop. Will talk you into and then out of doing business with them. New York City Nationwide Author: Des Moines, Iowa Internet Marketing Companies: SinglePlatform/Constant Contact Nationwide

May 26 2016
Homedatapc pchouselookups internet ripoff,authorize 1.00 get billed for 18.95 over and over again,refused to allow me to talk to supervisor Las Vegas,call center,montgomery alabama Nevada Author: Sacramento, California Consumer Services: Homedatapc Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2016
Roxann Massie Roxy, RoxAnn Fraud, Delinquent Payment, Forgery, Theft, Unlawful Guest Miami , Florida
I AM ROX ANN JO ANN MASSIE | Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.  Author: Miami, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Roxann Massie Miami, Florida

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 18 2016
 Product is unsafe, I have the power controller literally explode and the power supply died,the company charged me $60 to replace rather than apologize and send a replacement, talk about rip off Collingwood Ontario Author: Tallahassee, Florida Medical Supplies: Kingbrand Collingwood, Ontario

May 17 2016
award notification commission commissioner of judging division they said i won 1,327,940.00 offical form 13570 type of winner 100percent or 2,000,000.00 lump sum googled it says its a scam but i dont get because it straight up says i won kansas city Kansas
Author: bristol, Indiana Investment Brokers: award notification commission kansas city , Kansas

May 15 2016
Panorama Towing Padded my towing bill by getting lost in a residential street! Driver couldn't keep a straight face when I confronted him. Santa Clarita Oregon Author: Springfield, Oregon Auto Towing: Panorama Towing Oregon

May 12 2016

May 12 2016
Livecontactleads aka b2cinsuranceleads Ellito Glass STRAIGHT SCAM DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY INTERNET INTERNET Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Customer Leads: Livecontactleads aka b2cinsuranceleads

May 11 2016
HF Holdings HF Holding RippOff Rated F by BBB Better Business Bureau Orlando Nationwide Let's Talk About PRETENDING, Shall We? Author: woodland hills, California Collection Agencies: HF Holdings Nationwide

May 09 2016
TRIP ADVISOR / AMERICAN VACTIONS DIDO - TO THE FIRST COMPLAINER - AFTER PAYING YOU CANT GET TO ANYONE TO TALK TO TO BOOK YOUR VACATION - ALL INCLUSIVE TO HAWAII NOT AVAILABLE BUT DIDN'T TELL US UNTIL WE PAID FOR THE TRIP - NO REFUND - RIP OFF'S - DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM !!!! RIPPED US OFF Internet Author: WEST VALLEY, Utah Travel Agencies: TRIP ADVISOR / AMERICAN VACTIONS Internet

May 09 2016
HD Talk Inc Joe Orriols Breach of Contract, Fraud Miami Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: HD Talk Inc Miami, Florida

May 09 2016
Straight Talk Wireless False advertising for unlimited data, and throttling data usage., Nationwide Author: Zillah , Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 08 2016
Paypal PayPal changed terms on me after I was hooked. Not to be trusted. Internet Yes let's talk about trust... Author: El Dorado Hills, California Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Internet

May 08 2016
OnSet Talent Agency Unscrupulous charging of fees. Essentially a portfolio mill Toronto Ontario
Nonsensical Ignorance Author: Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: OnSet Talent Agency Toronto, Ontario

May 07 2016
Superior Auto overpriced car by $10,000 and completely rude and disrespectful frankfort Indiana Hilarious Author: Lebanon, Indiana Car Financing: Superior Auto frankfort , Indiana

17, Report #1205949

May 06 2016
Investment Properties Mexico Richard Houghton Wally Thomas Fraud and Thieves and Lies Playa del carmen Quintana Roo
Investment Properties Mexico...Just EVIL Author: Kansas City, Missouri Real Estate Investing: Investment Properties Mexico Playa del carmen,

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 03 2016
Why not lease it Tempoe llc Put me into a collection agency and then wont talk to me about the account at all. I believe that someone may have stole my identity Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Why not lease it Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

May 02 2016
vivint solar I got solar from this co. and my bill doubled, Talk about run-around I get dizzy from their excuses. elder abuse I am 75 Lehi Utah Author: Simi Valley, California Door to Door Sales: vivint solar Lehi, Utah

Apr 29 2016
Let's talk dirt Renne Miller Miller cleaning RENNE MILLER SHE IS NOT PAYING HER EMPLOYEES Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln , Nebraska Cleaning Services: Let's talk dirt Lincoln , Nebraska

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Turbo Tax Turbo Tax Analysis, Advice & or Bundle They give NO advice when you call Turbo Tax because you will never talk to a tax consultant. Unknown Internet Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Turbo Tax Internet

25, Report #1301974

Apr 26 2016
PepBoys I purchased a air filter kit that i was told was legal for Californis and would pass smog. The smog station said it was not legal and would not pass. PepBoys would not refund or talk about it. Philadelphia, Pa 19132 Nationwide Author: Redding, California Auto Parts: PepBoys Nationwide