Your Search | straight talk prepaid cell phone

Oct 22 2014
Lavish,Avoir Rude,wont let you talk,scam, have to tell them you will talk to lawyer Santa Ana California Author: Momence, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Lavish,Avoir Santa Ana , California

Oct 22 2014
Boat and RV sellers not responding to emails, online email resolution and phone number no longer in service Plano Texas Author: Liverpool, New York RV Dealers: Boat and RV sellers Internet

Oct 22 2014
Cellular Outfitters I ordered a phone charger that did not fit my phone..They tried to convince me it woud fit. Orange, CA California Author: Lizella, Georgia Computer Mail Order: Cellular Outfitters Internet

Oct 21 2014
LCD Refurbish Service Rm. 278, Block A, Jiahe Huaqiang Mansion, Shennan Rd., Futian Dist., Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland) Shenzhen China
Author: Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: LCD Refurbish Service Shenzhen,

Oct 21 2014
Cash for Laptops Lied about communication, stole phone. Recorded conversation, unauthorized. Sparks Nevada Author: Methuen, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Cash for Laptops Internet

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Credo Mobile massive overcharges San Francisco California Author: Ferndale, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Mobile San Francisco, California

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
SoloShot Allegedly ships in 4 weeks. No tracking number after 5 weeks. Called, told ships monday. Still no email/tracking. Now no answer on phone number. Internet Author: san diego, California Cameras & Video: SoloShot Internet

Oct 21 2014
Calvary Portfolio Services This company steals your personal information and attempts to commit fraud against consumers. They make threatening phone calls trying to intimidate people to give up personal information in order to scam their bank accounts. The owner of this company, along with anyone who works here should be arrested for fraud! Valhalla New York Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Collection Agencies: Calvary Portfolio Services Valhalla, New York

Oct 21 2014
America Express Prepaid Should call it India Express. Unable to upload funds supposed a glitch. Promise to fix after 8 wks nothing. New York New York Author: Carson City, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: America Express Prepaid Internet

Oct 21 2014
withoutprescriptiononline.com Jitender mishra, Charlie Same Scammers running this fake online pharmacy. 12394448642 is the phone number for Charlie Internet Author: Bronx, New York Pharmacies: withoutprescriptiononline.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Pure Vitamins - Garcinia Cambogia Extract & Green Coffee Bean Cleanse Purhcased trial, when attempting to cancel, all phone numbers no longer in service Chatsworth CA Author: Fishers, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure Vitamins Internet

Oct 20 2014
Walmart Family Mobile My bill was suspended today and got cut back on.When it was back on they changed my number,not with my authorization. Oklahoma City Nationwide,Ok Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
ILD Teleservices They added tme to my phone calls Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Laptop Batteries Planet Laptop Batteries HQ Wrong Battery, STAY AWAY, NO REFUND, NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS. STAY AWAY! ny valley cottage Internet
Author: spencer, Massachusetts Computer Manufactures: Laptop Batteries Planet Internet

Oct 20 2014
Straight Talk deceives over $500 from an innocent customer. Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Best Western hotel I gave them my card to make a reservation for 1$ that I cancelled and they went into my account unauthorized and took 173.00. I have made severl called to the manager MJ who has yet to come to the phone or return my calls. This is totally unexceptable and I am Livid Newark New Jersey Author: Princeton, New Jersey Hotel: Best Western hotel Newark, New Jersey

Oct 20 2014
Cell Science Systems REVIEW: ALCAT, Cell Science Systems dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Cell Science Systems past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality laboratory testing services to clients worldwide. Deerfield Beach, Florida *UPDATE: Cell Science Systems pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Cell Science Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Consumer Services: Alcat Deerfield Beach, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Sprint On or about 8/24/2014 I upgraded my phone with sprint, was told to contact their phone service, called and was directed outside the united states, to the Phillippenes.  Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
CashForiPhones SCAM Scumbag thieves Sparks, Nevada Internet Author: Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: CashForiPhones Internet

Oct 19 2014
Verizon Wireless In May 2014 I went to Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my phone in Brick, NJ. I picked out my phone, and the salesman told me they were having a special on tablets. For just $10.00 a line, I could have as many tablets I would like as a give away for Mo Do Not Trust Verizon Wireless Salesmen,Brick, NJ store, they will tell you any lie to sell you something. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Brick, New Jersey

Oct 18 2014
Nikita Maltsev Nikita Maltsev, Nick Maltsev, Nick Maltzev Nikita Maltsev runs an AdWords Credit Card Theft Scam!!!  Mississauga Ontario Author: Richmond Hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Nikita Maltsev Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 18 2014
LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD I bought two calling cards of $5 each! I was calling to Mexico and it let me use it for 12 min ONLY. then I tried to call to check the balance and it had insufficient funds to make the call..... how embarrassed of this company. cant believe they still exist! ! ughhhh Nationwide
Author: La Mirada, California Customer: LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD Nationwide